over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Tren users ONLY!

Just wondering,

Would you consider Tren Ace 75mgs 3x/week as low ? (225mgs/week)

Just wondering,

Would you consider Tren Ace 75mgs 3x/week as low ? (225mgs/week)

Because of the molecule weight of the raw in Ace, I would consider that above low, safely moderate.

I liked 37.5mg a day less sides and still gained

Saps , can you give me an example of the sides you encounter and at what doses when you use a higher test : tren ratio ?
I'll give you my progression over the course of three cycles.
1G/wk of test-e and 400mg/wk of tren-e was a nightmare. BP was 120/80-ish before and within 5 weeks on this protocol I was 165/105-ish, resulting pulse was up in the 80's from the 60's, night sweats galore, out of breathe from one flight of stairs, massive dehydration. I cut the tren in half and saw no relief after 2 weeks and then just stopped [now I'll concede with the enanthate ester the tren-e had built up to the point where the reduction by 50% didn't really materialize for a couple weeks].
So despite the nightmare of tren sides, addiction to the strength made me try again. This time I went lower doses of everything. I had by this point read and heard of the low test protocol but still was skeptical. I figured I needed more test. So I went with 500wk of test and a mere 40mg EOD of tren-a which is what like 280mg/wk average. Even here the sides came eventually, took a tad longer and they weren't quite as bad. But they became bad as usual by week 5-6 and I pretty much said I can't do tren, too much sides.
As always though a few months go by, I see I'm lifting 20% less off tren than on it and I get the temptation again. I talk to two trusted vets who both swore the low test would work. As a leap of faith I went with 200mg/wk test and 100mg EOD of tren-e [350wk]. After a few weeks the tren strength was kicking in but no sides yet. Figured it was only time given the enanthate ester. By week 6 and no sides I rolled the dice on upping the tren to 150mg EOD [525wk] 6 more weeks at that dose and then backed down to a cruise. I was sold from then on.
Future blasts saw me up the tren to 700wk and even a 2 week run at 1050/wk all no significant sides or anything worth reporting negatively.
At some point in these trials I added mast into the combo to make it a trio. Terrific move. I don't know if the tren might actually have a small impact on libido because of the mast taking care of business there.

As for Nemain and others who say there just isn't a lot of testimony of this low test higher tren protocol, if you look for it its there. In the past couple months here I've seen several threads on it. Obviously I put my two cents but I'd conservatively estimate there are a few dozen guys in here in PM that will vouche for the protocol. I'll again concede its not mainstream yet but for the fence sitters there's IMO more than enough testimony to warrant a trial.

P.S. at some in time I tried to see if I could use the test dose. I mean I was running 500-700tren routinely with no sides. So I thought maybe I just got used to it. I went from 200wk to 350wk. Within 10 days the sizes were there in full effect. I am convinced at least for my body my test ceiling for running tren is somewhere around 250wk. I go with 200 to be safe and like I said above to add always have mast in the mix as well. Mast doing has no impact on tren sides for me. I've run everything from 300-700/wk. IME 400-ish seems to be the sweet spot for mast as a part of a 200test and 500+ tren run.
Again everyone will have to tinker and it took me the better part of a year and three runs to find my own sweet spots.
There's no magic formula but starting at 200 test and 350 of mast and tren each should be a nice starting point. Then start adjusting the mast or tren up as desired and needed.
For me this trio is a lifer. With the exception of right now when I'm running a G of test/wk for the past 3 years my blasts have been low test medium mast and medium or high tren. My cruises have been just test and overtime I've found lower is better.

I'll give you my progression over the course of three cycles.
1G/wk of test-e and 400mg/wk of tren-e was a nightmare. BP was 120/80-ish before and within 5 weeks on this protocol I was 165/105-ish, resulting pulse was up in the 80's from the 60's, night sweats galore, out of breathe from one flight of stairs, massive dehydration. I cut the tren in half and saw no relief after 2 weeks and then just stopped [now I'll concede with the enanthate ester the tren-e had built up to the point where the reduction by 50% didn't really materialize for a couple weeks].
So despite the nightmare of tren sides, addiction to the strength made me try again. This time I went lower doses of everything. I had by this point read and heard of the low test protocol but still was skeptical. I figured I needed more test. So I went with 500wk of test and a mere 40mg EOD of tren-a which is what like 280mg/wk average. Even here the sides came eventually, took a tad longer and they weren't quite as bad. But they became bad as usual by week 5-6 and I pretty much said I can't do tren, too much sides.
As always though a few months go by, I see I'm lifting 20% less off tren than on it and I get the temptation again. I talk to two trusted vets who both swore the low test would work. As a leap of faith I went with 200mg/wk test and 100mg EOD of tren-e [350wk]. After a few weeks the tren strength was kicking in but no sides yet. Figured it was only time given the enanthate ester. By week 6 and no sides I rolled the dice on upping the tren to 150mg EOD [525wk] 6 more weeks at that dose and then backed down to a cruise. I was sold from then on.
Future blasts saw me up the tren to 700wk and even a 2 week run at 1050/wk all no significant sides or anything worth reporting negatively.
At some point in these trials I added mast into the combo to make it a trio. Terrific move. I don't know if the tren might actually have a small impact on libido because of the mast taking care of business there.

As for Nemain and others who say there just isn't a lot of testimony of this low test higher tren protocol, if you look for it its there. In the past couple months here I've seen several threads on it. Obviously I put my two cents but I'd conservatively estimate there are a few dozen guys in here in PM that will vouche for the protocol. I'll again concede its not mainstream yet but for the fence sitters there's IMO more than enough testimony to warrant a trial.

P.S. at some in time I tried to see if I could use the test dose. I mean I was running 500-700tren routinely with no sides. So I thought maybe I just got used to it. I went from 200wk to 350wk. Within 10 days the sizes were there in full effect. I am convinced at least for my body my test ceiling for running tren is somewhere around 250wk. I go with 200 to be safe and like I said above to add always have mast in the mix as well. Mast doing has no impact on tren sides for me. I've run everything from 300-700/wk. IME 400-ish seems to be the sweet spot for mast as a part of a 200test and 500+ tren run.
Again everyone will have to tinker and it took me the better part of a year and three runs to find my own sweet spots.
There's no magic formula but starting at 200 test and 350 of mast and tren each should be a nice starting point. Then start adjusting the mast or tren up as desired and needed.
For me this trio is a lifer. With the exception of right now when I'm running a G of test/wk for the past 3 years my blasts have been low test medium mast and medium or high tren. My cruises have been just test and overtime I've found lower is better.
Nice feedback!

How was your drive on Tren and mast?:)

I'm a proviron guy, always love what it has done for me, and of course I use HG schering, 50mgs is all I need. I think that would be an out of control stack, tren E at 400mgs with proviron.
I really haven't ran my cycles in the past years lower than 500-750mgs of test. I'm willing to try the protocol, because I just about tried everything else. The worse case that could happen here is I walk away with results!

ive personly been on tren now for almost a year

i blast/cruise, and i run it in a low dose for my cruises

probably the best thing ive ever done, for ym cruising i use 80mgs (now 100mgs) a week and the hardness, vascularity and ability for tren to keep my bodyfat levels in chek all year round i absolutaly love

Low dose Tren users ONLY!

I was thinking of posting this in a few weeks, but Concreter inspired this even sooner.

I plan on giving some Tren an other go soon. I always have been sides on tren, but the results are incredible. A love hate relationship!

I was thinking of running some low dose and keeping it at that. when I say low, like 200mgs of E and no more.

For you low dose tren users, what's some of your experience at low dose and have you been able to extend your cycle length given the fact of the low dose?

I was planning on running Tren E at 16 weeks on my Test.

For those that use higher dosages, please don't advocate better effects at higher dosages, I been in this game long enough and seen enough. I'm looking for feedback for low dosages only. We all know about higher and more common dosages and the effects.

Low dose feedback only!

Ive worked with guys using 37.5mg daily with some testosterone make real good results with little to no sides.

ive personly been on tren now for almost a year

i blast/cruise, and i run it in a low dose for my cruises

probably the best thing ive ever done, for ym cruising i use 80mgs (now 100mgs) a week and the hardness, vascularity and ability for tren to keep my bodyfat levels in chek all year round i absolutaly love

This is the exact reason I with you see if this will work for me, to run in long durations, and to keep fat levels in check, almost like a long maintenance for my fat%. Will make dieting down much easier for this 265lbs bull!

Ive worked with guys using 37.5mg daily with some testosterone make real good results with little to no sides.
It's something that I really have to test and see, I have little experience with Ace, not enough to know my sweet spot.

i like to use 75msg of tren a eod. my test usually ranges from 1000-1500mgs. i'll throw eq in at about 600mgs per week at which time i usually drop my test to 800mgs or below(seems to keep my bp in a better place. all in all at 210mgs a week i have run it anywhere from 8 weeks to a year and a half no problems. if i go over 300mgs however, i get bad sides. 210mgs-300mgs seems like plenty and the results have always been good for me.

on this protocal test is just there to provide sexual aid and to add some estrogen to the mix.. running tren alone will , of course , shut one down but also provides to test to be converted to estro.. a small amount, as we know, is needed to function sexual and for blood profile.. i think you will be happy with results..

I'll start by saying I don't get real bad sides from tren, some night sweats and eventually high bp, which I take seriously.

So I have ran tren ace at 700mg a week and as low as 150mg a week. Honestly 50mg EOD produces results with zero sides. It doesn't give me crazy strength gains but still some. I prefer 300mg a week for ace with test around the same.

I've also ran tren high, test low. I guess I'm one of the 3 people on the planet that had a reduced libido like that. At first I felt great. As soon as I added tren libido went crazy, then after 4 weeks it started to decrease so I bumped the test up and a couple weeks later was fine.

So for me, if I want to really bulk, high doses of a few compounds, if I just want to be on, maybe recomp but not really bulk or cut I go with a lower dose of tren and test and actually I'll do this in between big cycles just to kinda still have a break from large doses but not be off completely. I still pct even after very long cycles but I'm getting to the point where trt is in my near future and I will occasionally add low dose ace to my trt not as a blast but just for something extra. I get blood work frequently and for me I see no reason not to add it because everything comes back good on blood. If it does eventually effect lipids then it's time to drop it anyway.

I should have mentioned that as a side at the top of the post, higher doses of tren have hit lipids hard before but not every time.

This is the exact reason I with you see if this will work for me, to run in long durations, and to keep fat levels in check, almost like a long maintenance for my fat%. Will make dieting down much easier for this 265lbs bull!

It's something that I really have to test and see, I have little experience with Ace, not enough to know my sweet spot.

i am not aware of how well developed your physique is, so i cannot say how u will respond to a low dose, but in my experience 200mg test cyp and 80-150mg tren eth weekly kept me in better condition, lower bodyfat and better strength and recovery abilities then in comparisent to 400mg test would for a cruise

i also got alot less side effects from the low dose test/tren as opposed to a test only cruise

i am not aware of how well developed your physique is, so i cannot say how u will respond to a low dose, but in my experience 200mg test cyp and 80-150mg tren eth weekly kept me in better condition, lower bodyfat and better strength and recovery abilities then in comparisent to 400mg test would for a cruise

i also got alot less side effects from the low dose test/tren as opposed to a test only cruise

what's your thought about adding tren to cruise , without blasting with it ?

what's your thought about adding tren to cruise , without blasting with it ?

im a tren lover, so obviously im a little biased about it, but its only coz from everything ive used there really is no steroid that does what tren can

i think if your going to run it solely as a cruise protocol it would be very effective, however i would be confused why u wouldnt run it in your blast aswell?

i would atleast incorporate into my blast the same dose of tren you choose to run in your cruises (say 50-100mgs a week)

this is only becoz from personal experience, any gains ive made or the condititioning of my body i hold while on tren, i could never maintain when off tren, so i dont know why youd only use it as part of a cruise

maybe others respond different, but from my experience a physique built with tren requires tren to maintain it

i would even go as far to say, wat 400mgs of trenbelone does to me, i couldnt maintain on a gram of test, there really are features of my body tren gives that no other steroid will

you are wise beyond your years TB.
for sure , when on a blast I will keep tren if taken on a cruise . I was more
thinking half baked thought maybe of introducing tren as an add on to my hrt .

you know how hard it is here with hgh , and ...I wanna be leaner harder., but as I said it might be half baked Idea , and probably needs lots of blood tests if kept for long term...

On my first cycle with tren ace I ran 50 eod with no sides. After 5 weeks I went up to 100 eod. Started to wake up at 2:00am every night and was VERY easily aggregated. Urine was also very dark and felt slight kidney pain. Stopped after 2 weeks. Strength was way up but I will wait to run it again until summer and only run between 50-100 eod.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

you are wise beyond your years TB.
for sure , when on a blast I will keep tren if taken on a cruise . I was more
thinking half baked thought maybe of introducing tren as an add on to my hrt .

you know how hard it is here with hgh , and ...I wanna be leaner harder., but as I said it might be half baked Idea , and probably needs lots of blood tests if kept for long term...

if ya introduced into your HRT and stayed a stable thoughout ur HRT and blasts at the same dose, id definetaly reccomend it,

lol yes i do know of the HGH problem here, its upseting as id perosnly love to use the stuff rather then keep uping my steroid doses, but at what the stuff costs there no way in hell its gonna happen anytime soon

its probably the reason why theres no real big australian bodybuilders lol

i dont think you should have an issue with blood tests at such a low dose, im sure a blood test every 2-3 months would more then suffice, which im pretty sure youd be getting tested close to that period of length alreeady anyways

Here's my pics. I'm far leaner now than my last one with around 12lbs more sitting on me.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/80473-some-pics-my-bulker.html

From reading what everyone is saying, it sounds that it is possible, and that all my brain-storming about using it this way can be a reality for me to run it once more with great success. I'm liking the protocol of low test high tren more and more.
People, you have to understand, this is a completely different protocol than I am ever used to running with any of my AAS.
I agree with everything that the Bloke said, the reason I wish to run it again is because thing on this fucking planet gives me what tren does. and If things go well, I'll stay on tren and not come off, I'm not joking.
I have my eye on 2 labs right now, and I'm willing to give this a go once more.
Of course it's my luck, that the one compound that does miracles for me is the one that I'm most sensitive with.

I'm impressed to say the least that guys are willing to stay modest with tren, and not go over kill like many people do, once more this provides facts that it will work or most AAS will work with a modest dose for the most advanced users.

better this time around

Last cycle tes cyp 800, tren e 400, eq 600, mast e 400. Lasted about 3 weeks and the prolactin breast issues kicked in. Gains were great in that short of time.

This cycle 3rd week in tes cyp 300, tren e 200, mast 600, prami 400 mcg,
No sides may bump the tren up to 300 and add either winny or anavar in week 4. Gains not as fast but I think this is gona be a slow but eventualy really good results.

I have never run really high doses of tren. When we were using finaject-jet and parabolan in the 80s I preferred finajet over parabolan. Ran either 30mgs day or 50mgs eod. It did its job very well. parabolan I would limit to 152 mgs a week never more than 228 or however 3 amps math worked out.
I am however very interested in the hi tren low test that saps was speaking of. Like to give it a try in late spring. Saps I will probably come back in a few months and pick your brain a bit before I hit it. Thanks, T

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131