over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Tren users ONLY!

Nemain

Registered

I was thinking of posting this in a few weeks, but Concreter inspired this even sooner.

I plan on giving some Tren an other go soon. I always have been sides on tren, but the results are incredible. A love hate relationship!

I was thinking of running some low dose and keeping it at that. when I say low, like 200mgs of E and no more.

For you low dose tren users, what's some of your experience at low dose and have you been able to extend your cycle length given the fact of the low dose?

I was planning on running Tren E at 16 weeks on my Test.

For those that use higher dosages, please don't advocate better effects at higher dosages, I been in this game long enough and seen enough. I'm looking for feedback for low dosages only. We all know about higher and more common dosages and the effects.

Low dose feedback only!

I've ran 25mg of Tren Ace daily many times.
It is really tolerable for me. I don't get much in the way of strength gains, but the recomp effects seem just as good as a higher dose.

I am usually able to tolerate that dose as long as I want, it is when I start upping to 50, then 75 that I start thinking I want to come off.
I like it low dose because I can run things like NPP with it and not have much of an issue.

I've realized more and more as time goes on that when we come off this stuff we are just fooling ourselves if we think we aren't going to do it again.
I got tired of 'putting myself through' higher dosed cycles thinking it'll be over soon enough, that I could tolerate the sides until it was over. I realized it was just better to keep it at a tolerable dose and be able to enjoy the effects of the tren without having mental issues.

I'm not trying to be a mass monster, so this dose works for me.

Im in the same situation with u but worst. I respond very well to TREN. At 200mg/week i got all the sides aggression, insomnia, sweats, lethargic, short breath, u name it. Probably the most was the aggression & mental instability was what I got.

But I still love TREN. So i did a low dose TREN at 100mg/week + TEST. I got fairly good results. Then I took an advice from a friend & a few other guys from the board & lower my TEST to 200mg/week or lower & up my TREN to 400mg.

Guess what???
I experience practically NO SIDES that I thought my TREN was fake. So I switch to another brand & another brand & still experience no sides.

NO aggression.
NO sweats. Very mild.
NO mindfuck.
NO insomnia.
NO lethargic.
A little short breath.

& all the benefits.

I'm with Ronnie23 on this.Lower your test and let the tren work its magic!

Ive ran tren numerous ways. From Tren A @ 1050mgs a week to Tren E @ 100mgs a week.

Last time, I ran Tren E I started at 200mg a week. My sex drive was higher than ever. And my sex drive is already too damn high! So I lowered to 100mg a week and kept it there for 10 weeks. Good recomp. No real sides.

I think Ill run Tren A next time and run 25 mg a day or so. See how that goes.

But for higher dose tren runs... def keep your test dose lower. My tren sides are always easier when test dose is lower.

Prami took away most of the nasty tren sides for me. 0.25mg-0.5mg. Might want to try that, it really made it tolerable for me and I have talked to others who have experienced the same.

I'm a little over 2 weeks in on 35mg Tren ace a day. Strength is up, bf % is already down, muscles are bigger/harder. Only on 300mg test e a week. Nothing else.

Only issue is night sweats and some mild insomnia. Just pop some bededryl and Melatonin an hour before bed and you should be g2g.

My only issue w tren is the possible cardiac sides and decreased cardiovascular capacity. However, I believe you can minimize this w/ low dose and the right blend of T prop. Just remember not everyone responds exactly the same to each drug so find what works best for you.

I do ace @350 week and test e @ 150.....I have mild insomnia as negative side.

i know of quite a few euro competitors that use tren as their base at low dose only ramping it up 12 weeks out from shows..

i personally can only use 150- 200 mgs a week of tren.. after that i just dont feel "well".. i am going to use test only as a "base" at low dose (200-250mgs) and see if it helps with the tren..

one cycle that was told to me by the euro fella was 200mgs test cyp, 250 mgs of tren ace, 50 mgs of oral turinabol , 4 ius of hgh.. said virtually no sides.. no bloat.. good feeling of well being, and dropped bodyfat.. so yes, tren can be use for extended periods in low dose.. everything is dose dependant.. i would rather be on low tren dose then low test dose..

Nemain add me to the list of those endorsing keeping the test dose low and then the tren higher. Seems like the majority of users who have actually tried this protocol find reduced to no tren sides.
I know you were seeking low dose tren ideas but having tried high test and low tren and then low test and high tren I owe it to my experience to advocate the protocol. I too was skeptical at first that a mere 200mg of test would be adequate or that I could run 700mg tren sides free. But I took the leap of faith and it proved to be true. If you haven't actually tried the protocol you owe it to yourself to experiment. Bottom line if you are looking to avoid the tren sides but have the tren gains IME low test and high tren will be superior to high test and low tren.

Saps , can you give me an example of the sides you encounter and at what doses when you use a higher test : tren ratio ?

I hit tren a @ 75mg eod precontest with amazing results and the only noticeable side effects are those that one is bound to experience on contest prep schedules. Less sleep, irritability, lowered sex drive, but I can not attribute any of those sides directly to the tren itself.
Peace,
M2M:cool:

Orals?

I was thinking of posting this in a few weeks, but Concreter inspired this even sooner.

I plan on giving some Tren an other go soon. I always have been sides on tren, but the results are incredible. A love hate relationship!

I was thinking of running some low dose and keeping it at that. when I say low, like 200mgs of E and no more.

For you low dose tren users, what's some of your experience at low dose and have you been able to extend your cycle length given the fact of the low dose?

I was planning on running Tren E at 16 weeks on my Test.

For those that use higher dosages, please don't advocate better effects at higher dosages, I been in this game long enough and seen enough. I'm looking for feedback for low dosages only. We all know about higher and more common dosages and the effects.

Low dose feedback only!

Where you using an oral to and are you going to use one with the lower dose?

I am currently running 350mg tren, but have gone as low as 175mg/week with great results and no sides. I found you can run 175mg for many months without issue. It still gives very good results.

I think low dose tren is perfect for almost anyone who is trying to get regular benefits out of it(body recomp, moderate strength, that "hard" look) as long as you actually follow a diet and train hard. For every person I see saying "bro, you need at least 150mg ace eod or 500mg enan to get results", I see a person say "dude, all I eat is ice cream and pizza and drink three nights a week and do no cardio and i am in the best shape of my life!". IMO high dose tren is only necessary in high level competitors for bb or strength, or for the average joes who wants to put little thought into his diet and training but be one of the best looking dudes at his gym. 200mg tren e along with 600mg test e was my first tren cycle and changed my body unlike anything else. I didn't scare people as well as when I did 1000mg sust and 600mg tren e, but i felt healthy and looked great.

This is the first time I have ever cut my test down to almost TRT at 300mg per wk with tren e at 400mg and my sides are mild if any. Strength is going off the board and I can see the transformation in my composition. Not to mention i do not have the moon face that I usually walk around with on the higher 500 to 1g per wk route. Very Happy I took the leap of faith.

Anyone a fan of Tren E instead ???

I hear Tren E gives more sides

Screw tren E, use Ace instead. SO much better.

damn ! ED injections or EOD are a pain in the ass

Where you using an oral to and are you going to use one with the lower dose?

No I wasn't running any orals that I can remember when I ran Tren before.
I really get sides amplified x 10, almost as if I'm highly sensitive to the product.
I plan on having proviron, but nothing else when I go back on tren.

I was planing tren E for less pinning, and more stability.

To all the other feedback, I'm really impressed to see that people are really having great success running tren at low doses. What's even more intriguing os how some of you really favor low test over high tren.

I hear now and then about going lower on test and higher on tren, but not enough feedback on it really exists.
I even heard from a buddy that he knows a guy that's on near a G or tren, and low test. Now a Gram of tren is above and beyond anything that I'm even interested it trying, I'd kill someone. :banghead:

The only issue with me and low dose test, is I hate coming low, I don't respond worth of shit on 250mgs.

Long as I can maintain, and let the tren doing its dirty work, than I'm game.

TNH really hit the nail on the head, it was like reading my own feedback.

If I can have the recomp and the constant effects from tren, with little to no sides, than I would love this product much more and most certain advocate using it.

But stepping away from Test where I'm used to using it, is like stepping away from whole milk for your first time, you don't know how you'll function without it.

I'm just glad that there's other like myself out there, and want the effects from tren, and seeing what some of you sacrifice just to get the effects, makes me more eager to get back on.

Saps said it best, I owe it to myself to experiment.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws