over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose tren w/o caber?

daviddaniels99

Newbies
I've done a few test-only cycles, and have used nolva/exemextane PCT by itself, as well as with HCG. I have all the required PCT for an anti-estrogen PCT. However... I can't find anything for a use with tren.

I really want to try a test/tren or a low-dose tren cycle, nd would really want to have the proper anciliaries, but can't find a source. Purity hasn't released their version yet either.

So the question is... can I run a low-dose tren-a cycle? For example, 500mg of test per wk and 25-50mg tren-a EOD? If I start noticing any prolactin sides, I presume that immediately stoppingthe tren-a would be enough? Or do I really need to get some prolactin control?

Thanks

I've done a few test-only cycles, and have used nolva/exemextane PCT by itself, as well as with HCG. I have all the required PCT for an anti-estrogen PCT. However... I can't find anything for a use with tren.

I really want to try a test/tren or a low-dose tren cycle, nd would really want to have the proper anciliaries, but can't find a source. Purity hasn't released their version yet either.

So the question is... can I run a low-dose tren-a cycle? For example, 500mg of test per wk and 25-50mg tren-a EOD? If I start noticing any prolactin sides, I presume that immediately stoppingthe tren-a would be enough? Or do I really need to get some prolactin control?

Thanks

You arent looking hard enough. Nice first post. Welcome to PM.

If you can find those other compounds the caber should not be any problem
you could sub prami or bromo for it also

it's not really a first post, it's just a first post for this account. I lost all my previous account login details since the emails associated with them are no longer in existence...

I'll look into prami and bromo. Thanks.

it's not really a first post, it's just a first post for this account. I lost all my previous account login details since the emails associated with them are no longer in existence...

I'll look into prami and bromo. Thanks.

When your post count says 1...its a first post.

LOL ok ok, fine, then here's my second post here. =)

Okay, so I've decided to do a low dose trenA w/ Test P cycle this time around.

12w cycle
150 Test P EOD
50 Tren A EOD

Support/pct
Prami
Exemestane
Tamoxifen
5000iu HCG

Extras that I may add in (or not)
Small qty of Var
small amount of Masteron
MGF
LR1

Now I just need to figure out dosing time frames and when to start PCT (Nolva + exemestane)

Any suggestions as to when to use my HCG? I don't have enough for weekly use, but I use it only for PCT last cycle (test only) and it worked pretty well.

Itchy nips requires nolva, just to clarify that, you mentioned a prolactin med in an earlier post. That is for high prolactin. an ai... Letro, adex..something like that would help also.

[EDIT: I didnt notice you mentioned exemestane... that would also be an AI. :D ]

As for your question about hcg... you should run it along side your cycle to keep your testies running. Invest in a little more so you can run it along side, it isnt that expensive.
Clomid and nolva should be run side by side pct... 40mg ed for 2 weeks, then 20mg ed for 2 weeks and that is for both.

if aggression is too high...prami would come into play then. your prolactin would be too high.

as for when to start pct, you are using short esters so 4 days after your last pin of your aas and hcg, you start your pct. hcg should not be used for pct really.

Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Thanks. But I never used clomid, never needed to either. Exemestane + tamoxifen worked just fine for me in the past 2 pin cycles, and tamox only worked fine for me in ph cycles. I think I'll be okay with that.

As for HCG... it's cheap, BUT, it's not cheap when it's the only item I need to get. I'd have to get 10+ units at a time to meet min order amount... I'm thinking just start HCG near the end of the cycle so that it carrys over through PCT? I used HCG just for PCT last time and it appears to have been fine.

However, I just ran into an issue... the gear I got, one of the test-P is cloudy... I'll post another thread about that.

Thanks. But I never used clomid, never needed to either. Exemestane + tamoxifen worked just fine for me in the past 2 pin cycles, and tamox only worked fine for me in ph cycles. I think I'll be okay with that.

As for HCG... it's cheap, BUT, it's not cheap when it's the only item I need to get. I'd have to get 10+ units at a time to meet min order amount... I'm thinking just start HCG near the end of the cycle so that it carrys over through PCT? I used HCG just for PCT last time and it appears to have been fine.

However, I just ran into an issue... the gear I got, one of the test-P is cloudy... I'll post another thread about that.

If you can definitely try to run the HCG throughout your cycle, it will make your PCT a much smoother transition.

Sounds like your gear crashed, try heating up the vial in a pot of water.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner