over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low e2 help, hcg to raise e2?

rawone1337

Newbies
Hello, I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I am looking for advice or suggestions on how to safely raise my estrogen levels to a normal level. I over used estrogen blockers like aromasin and arimidex and pushed my e2 levels to 8. Needless to say I havent been feeling all that great with the joint pain and lack of mood / emotion. By the way, I waited 2 months after pct and not having taken any estrogen blockers or anything else of the sort and my levels were still this low from a recent blood test (e2 sensitive).

I have hcg on hand and was wondering if I could somehow take a course of it to help even things out. All other hormones came up nicely on my blood test, including a high testosterone level. Would appreciate any input and happy to include any other relevant information, thanks.

If your FSH levels go up your E2 levels should go up. Strange that all other hormones would return to normal except E2, what did your test levels come back as? Is your diet clean? Lots of good cholesterol and healthy sources of fat?

Also would be nice to know what your previous cycle was. Your progesterone might be high, this in turn causes an imbalance.

Last edited:
I think my fsh levels might have been a tad low actually. Im going to look for the bloodwork that has my fsh and progesterone. Although this was done just a couple of weeks after I finished my torem pct. I probably over did the pct, I think i did around 6 weeks because my libido was low, I thought that I wasnt fully recovered. One of the times I tested my total test it was in the mid 900's and the next time was a couple weeks later and it was like 1100. ill post the numbers once I find the bloodwork. My diet is pretty clean for the most part. I take care to have lots of good fats and a good share of cholesterol. My cycle was actually just a cutting prohormone that was a non methylated stanzolol and I took it with a couple of different estrogen blockers. I probably wasn't surpressed much but since my estrogen had gotten knocked low from the supplenments (PES Erase, formestane, aromasin, and arimidex). Three of which are suicide inhibitors. The funny thing was that I felt awesome on toremiferene. I believe this was due to the fact that it supplied an estrogen that I was missing ( a synthetic one).

After looking at the blood test : on 08-01-12
serum testosterone was 865. LH was 6.2 mIU/mL, fsh was 2.0 and estradiol was 35.4
This was like a week after I stopped torem pct, so the estradiol was innacurate. I am not positive if that makes the other hornones innacurate as well but I did get bloodwork done on 08/09/12 from my doctor and estrogen was <50 (they didnt use sensitive test) pg/mL. FSH was 2.1 and LH was 3.4 (wow what a drop from a week prior). Total test was 944, and free test was 131.4 pg/mL. Then when I went to get a sensitive test a couple of days ago my estrogen was at 8 (That was all I tested for).

What does FSH do? I only understand LH

Low E2 means testosterone production is being stimulated (but hasn't recovered yet). FSH stimulates sperm production, LH stimulates testosterone production. BOTH are stimulated by GNRH which is controlled via feed back inhibition from estradiol.

Kaladryn, what would you make of my blood work? Do you think I should wait it out for things to recover?

Kaladryn, what would you make of my blood work? Do you think I should wait it out for things to recover?

I think you may have messed things up by going way, way overboard on AIs, and it sounds like you used an AAS that doesn't even aromatize. Then on top of that I think you went overboard on you PCT, I'd be especially interested in what your toremifene protocal was.

Personally I would just wait it out. If you want to share your exact doses and PCT protocal, etc, it would help, but chances are you will still have to just wait it out.

yea your definitely right. I wasn't exactly using AAS, I was using a prohormone that is basically a non methylated stanzolol from my understanding. It definitely didn't aromatize and if anything it was dht based so it could have lowered estrogen already. The point of the cycle was just to acheive a dry hard look so I took it with some different AI's. Bad idea and I definitely went overboard on the pct because I thought my lack of libido was from shutdown. Torem for 6 weeks. originally I did 120, 100, 80, 60, and then I came off for a few days and wasn't feeling right so I continued another couple of weeks and added arimidex stupidly. So after waiting 2 months on absolutely nothing, I retested and I am at 8 for my e2, which is very frustrating

yea your definitely right. I wasn't exactly using AAS, I was using a prohormone that is basically a non methylated stanzolol from my understanding. It definitely didn't aromatize and if anything it was dht based so it could have lowered estrogen already. The point of the cycle was just to acheive a dry hard look so I took it with some different AI's. Bad idea and I definitely went overboard on the pct because I thought my lack of libido was from shutdown. Torem for 6 weeks. originally I did 120, 100, 80, 60, and then I came off for a few days and wasn't feeling right so I continued another couple of weeks and added arimidex stupidly. So after waiting 2 months on absolutely nothing, I retested and I am at 8 for my e2, which is very frustrating

I'd say you probably didn't do anything negative at all with the prohormone, it was the AI and SERM megadoses for extended periods of time that shut you down.

First you have to understand how these things work before you mess with them. The mechanics of it are pretty simple, you just have do the research. AAS users only "get away" with AI usage because they are on large amounts of aromatizing compounds. The same is true of SERMS. Now more powerful SERMS like torem are generally run for very short periods of time AND you had almost zero E2 in your system to begin with. What you did was massively over stimulate GNRH production and prevented E2 from being a part of the feedback loop. This probably caused testosterone or LH to directly inhibit GNRH production.

Basically you have no E2 because you have no testosterone, as ALL E2 in the male body comes from aromatization from testosterone. You only have no testosterone because you artificially stimulated testosterone production and shut yourself down.

AIs need to be used very carefully and precisely alongside bloodwork, SERMS need to be used for short periods of time and only if needed. You probably could have blasted massive doses of several compounds and shut yourself down less than that concoction of AIs and SERMS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear