over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low estrogen fix

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Let's say you used letrozole to dry out but you drove your estrogen to nothing , that can cause lots of problems ,so how does somebody fix that problem fast , would just stop taking letrozole completely and taking a large dose of testosterone make your estrogen levels come back to normal or what , how long will the letrozole continue dropping estrogen levels

Let's say you used letrozole to dry out but you drove your estrogen to nothing , that can cause lots of problems ,so how does somebody fix that problem fast , would just stop taking letrozole completely and taking a large dose of testosterone make your estrogen levels come back to normal or what , how long will the letrozole continue dropping estrogen levels
Yeah stop the letro. As for getting E2 back up, I've read some guys recommend TNE or dbol for quick elevation of E2. Personally, I'm still trying to get mine back to healthy levels after a year of being in the tank for some unknown reason (not AI use). Best of luck man. Crashed E2 sucks.

Yeah stop the letro. As for getting E2 back up, I've read some guys recommend TNE or dbol for quick elevation of E2. Personally, I'm still trying to get mine back to healthy levels after a year of being in the tank for some unknown reason (not AI use). Best of luck man. Crashed E2 sucks.
Wow I'm really wondering how you crashed your e2 without ai use , I thought that would literally be the only way to get your e2 crashed unless you naturally have low e2 levels

I would slowly taper the Letro dose down. You also want todo this to avoid an estrogen rebound so something like this.

Day1-2.5mg
Day2-1.25mg
Day3-1.25mg
Day4-0.6mg
Day5-0.6mg
Day6-0.6 EOD

Doesn’t have to be that exact but you get the point. IMO this is the best way.Keep Test the same wether you’re at a TRT dose or on cycle.

Wow I'm really wondering how you crashed your e2 without ai use , I thought that would literally be the only way to get your e2 crashed unless you naturally have low e2 levels
I should amend that. I did use some AI back in late 2018 but it wasn't alot. So, I really don't think the AI was the cause to keeping it low. It was 12.5mg aromasin 2x/week for 2-3 weeks. It was leading up to a blood panel and it came back with crashed E2 so I stopped the adex immediately, but it never rebounded. 4 more blood panels in 2019 showed continued crashed E2 (less than 2.5 the last 2 readings). I raised my test dose to 500mg/wk (alot for me) during 2019 to see if I could "jump start" my E2 levels but no success.

One other thing I forgot is that some guys use HCG to bring up crashed E2. Not as fast as Dbol or TNE but likely more sustainable if there is something underlying amiss.

I should amend that. I did use some AI back in late 2018 but it wasn't alot. So, I really don't think the AI was the cause to keeping it low. It was 12.5mg aromasin 2x/week for 2-3 weeks. It was leading up to a blood panel and it came back with crashed E2 so I stopped the adex immediately, but it never rebounded. 4 more blood panels in 2019 showed continued crashed E2 (less than 2.5 the last 2 readings). I raised my test dose to 500mg/wk (alot for me) during 2019 to see if I could "jump start" my E2 levels but no success.

One other thing I forgot is that some guys use HCG to bring up crashed E2. Not as fast as Dbol or TNE but likely more sustainable if there is something underlying amiss.

When you say crash what is the actual number?

DHTs and equipoise have also been known to 'crash' estrogen. The latter converts to a synthetic 'equipoise estradiol' metabolite, which can suppress aromatization.

DHTs and equipoise have also been known to 'crash' estrogen. The latter converts to a synthetic 'equipoise estradiol' metabolite, which can suppress aromatization.

Equipoise "crashes" estrogen? Where did you get that from?

When you say crash what is the actual number?
The readings from my four panels last year were 2.6, 4.1, <2.5 and <2.5. All sensitive tests and results in pg/mL.

The readings from my four panels last year were 2.6, 4.1, <2.5 and <2.5. All sensitive tests and results in pg/mL.

This is Estradiol where the typical range is 7-40? Is 2-4 considered crashed? It's interesting to me because we seem to be opposites. When my Test is in the 6-700 range my Estradiol is always around 40 which is the high side for having a normal Test range.

This is Estradiol where the typical range is 7-40? Is 2-4 considered crashed? It's interesting to me because we seem to be opposites. When my Test is in the 6-700 range my Estradiol is always around 40 which is the high side for having a normal Test range.
Yes, the normal range is 8.0-35.0 so I would certainly consider it crashed given that range. What's even more odd is that when I was a natty I had estradiol on the high end of the range (around 40 as you describe). So I went form being a high aromatizer to very low.

I wondering what the estrogen level needs to be to see no water retention at all , crashed estrogen you can forget about gaining muscle and yet steroids seem to work best with a higher estrogen level , very confusing isn't it

Bro you probably crashed it because you shouldn't have been taking any ai on a trt dose , my buddy used 800mg test a week with no ai or anything and his estrogen was 53.2 , just barely over the normal ranges , there shouldn't be a need for an ai on trt , you know what ,I'm thinking nolvadex would be a good choice instead of ai since all nolva does is block but doesn't lower e2

Bro you probably crashed it because you shouldn't have been taking any ai on a trt dose , my buddy used 800mg test a week with no ai or anything and his estrogen was 53.2 , just barely over the normal ranges , there shouldn't be a need for an ai on trt , you know what ,I'm thinking nolvadex would be a good choice instead of ai since all nolva does is block but doesn't lower e2
You're absolutely right about AI not being necessary on TRT dose. And I thought I mentioned that in my post but it looks like I failed to do that. I was retaining much more water than usual (swollen ankles and feet like footballs some mornings) so I thought I needed AI. I was wrong and some HTCZ was really all that was needed. Still, that was 13 months ago. No reason for crashed E2 to last this long due to a few weeks of unnecessary AI use.

I'm also in agreement that nolvadex or raloxifene are probably better choices than AI.

Such an incorrect statement. If any of the guys around here ever spent any time on an actual trt forum and not a bodybuilding forum, you might come to learn that many guys on trt need an ai to reduce estrogen and feel good. Plenty of cases of guys who go on trt because of low t and feel good initially, then feel like crap few months later, like they did when they had low t, find out estrogen is high, go on an ai and feel great. Me personally, 500mg test/week, no ai, within a few weeks, estrogen at 97. Me on 200mg test/week with 6.25mg aromasin, estrogen 22. When it comes to trt, the most widely accepted estrogen range is 20-30 and usually closer to 20. There are guys that aren't even on any test and still need an ai. Everybody is different.

To the op. It's rare but there is a condition people have where they just dont produce enough aromatase to convert test to estrogen. Not sure if there is a test for it but if you are feeling crappy and feel like estrogen is low or crashed, supplementing estrogen might be your best option. If you feel good, not sure I'd get too caught up on a number. I've had my estrogen crashed to a 3 and I knew it was crashed.

Life-Flo BiEstro-Care Cream has Each full press of the pump provides approximately 1 mg of natural Estriol USP and 0.25 mg of natural Estradiol USP. Formulated to contain 24 mg of Estriol and 6 mg of Estradiol per ounce. This is available all over the web just search it out. This would certainly raise your estrogen immediately.

Side RANT: Total BS that the above can be obtained over the counter and T-cream is a schedule 3. Rant over.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws