over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low grade fever question?

pm1220

Newbies
hey fellas. just started my first cycle a week and a half ago. im 36 years old, 6'1 208lbs with low body fat 12-13%, maybe lower even less than that, been lifting since college football days in the early 90s. good strength in the gym for a "natural"...... 365lb bench, 405 squat.

started cycle a week and a half ago with a sponsor's ugl gear. my cycle is 10 weeks of test e/ deca, at 500/400 and adex eod at .5 im injecting twice weekly at 250/200. both products are 200mg/ml

i self injected my first two in each glute three days apart. i think my inject location was a little too high and and too much to the outside, but i wasnt off by too much. a little more than 48hrs after injections each glute became sore, tight, and slightly red. also a low grade fever started. fever was about 98.5 to 99. but my normal is around 97.5 so that makes my temp about 1 degree or so. i got worried about infection so i came to the board here and and read a lot. after reading, the common sense thing was to go to the doc which i did. i told the doc the truth about the injections. he looked at the glutes and said that it looked to be more of a reaction than an infection. never the less he gave me an antibiotic to be on the safe side.

this past friday my buddy who is experienced, walked me through my injection. i split the deca and test up this time and did a glute and quad. i was worried of high BA being a possible cause so i was trying to spread the oil out a little. also i heated using hot water before the inject.

as of today the original inject sites have no redness, swelling is almost gone and the pain is much better. however i still have this low grade fewer. it is as high as 99 sometimes. appetite is fine, no nausea, good energy, good strength etc. the most recent injects have not had any swelling, redness,etc so far just a little bruised feeling but nothing more. im thinking the whole thing was caused by high BA in the product into a virgin muscle and it was my body's reaction to the foreign matter. my concern is the fever. its low, but still there. im at day 10 of this cycle and day 7 of fever. if anyone has any feed back on the low grade continuous fever please respond.

Last edited:
I am a registered nurse and really never worry about temps in people until they are at 100.4 or higher. This indicates a fever possibly related to infection.

Maybe your metabolism is just running a bit higher due to the hormonal changes?

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it goes up a little more.

Good luck!

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it goes up a little more.

Good luck!

X2. Maybe take some aspirin to see if that helps and just keep an eye on it. Typically when you get an infection your temp will spike faster and higher than that. Also you will see a more severe reaction at the inject site and even spreading. It has been 7 days now and maybe it is your body just adjusting. No worries, but at least you are smart enough to see a proffesional when in doubt. The last thing you want to do is ignore it.

x3. Increase your Vit C, Take some aspirin and drink lots of water.

thanks for the info. Fever is gone, all glute pain is gone. last two injects were painless. fever lasted a little over a week. im already seeing strength and stamina gains and im only 14 days in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131