over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Hunger - constantly bloated ???

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
So i did the rookie mistake of upping my food intake too fast to soon and it was all fine for a few weeks, but than i got sick and started taking advil/tylenol etc got over that but my hunger is gone. i can go hours without wanting to eat. was never like this before.

i wake up bloated i can hardly get water down? did i mess my GI track or something? i tried gas-x hardly helps. also lots of belching going on. just feel full despite eating. wonder if the fullness is killing my hunger. however if i force a meal i can get it down?

i feel as if i on a heavy oral cycle.

cycle is 750 cyp and 400 dhb 4 weeks into it. sleep is good gym pumps are good everything is good but appetite/bloat.

any tips /suggestions what i did .

thanks.

What does your diet look like, calories, foods? If your eating a high number of calories and alot of filling food (chicken breast, green veggies, cooked egg whites) you could reduce food volume and keep calories the same (more steak, whole eggs, less fiber). Add in more food that goes down easy. Maybe go low calorie or fast for a day or 2 to get hunger back.

Also are you using any prescription meds or supplements? usually it seems like the guys taking a ton of pills a day and various powders down the hatch also complain about digestive issues. I wouldn't be as hungry if I was taking creatine, bcaa, energy drinks, pre-workouts, protein powder, 60 capsules per day in addition to food.

So i did the rookie mistake of upping my food intake too fast to soon and it was all fine for a few weeks, but than i got sick and started taking advil/tylenol etc got over that but my hunger is gone. i can go hours without wanting to eat. was never like this before.

i wake up bloated i can hardly get water down? did i mess my GI track or something? i tried gas-x hardly helps. also lots of belching going on. just feel full despite eating. wonder if the fullness is killing my hunger. however if i force a meal i can get it down?

cycle is 750 cyp and 400 dhb 4 weeks into it. sleep is good gym pumps are good everything is good but appetite/bloat.

thanks.
the first sentence says everything - the only right way out of this situation is to start cutting and go down to the single-digit% bf, then your appetite and insulin sensitivity will come back and add food only when you really need it, i.e. usually less often and in less than people usually do

meal 1.
banana
2/3 cup oatmeal (gluten free)
i chicken breast
2 omega -3 eggs

meal 2. - shake
1 cup oatmeal
2 scoops whey iso
2 cups almond milk
2tbsp peant butter

meal 3
250g rice
5 oz chicken
1tbsp mac nut oil

1 scoop whey post workout shake
1 banana

meal 4 (post workout)
350g rice
5 oz chicken or ground beef or turkey
1tbsp mac nut oil

meal 5
fatty fish with 1 cup green veggies
or 2 scoops whey with 2tbps macnut oil

this problem just started a week ago. i have zero hunger but if i remind myself to eat i can get it down no problem. i just feel bloated/gassy all day. look pregnant lol.

meds ARE lexapro 10mg and finasteride. (been on years)

Biggest thing I’m seeing is the oatmeal. It’s very filling and in large volume can cause digestive irritation. Soaking it overnight before cooking can help, but it would probably benefit you to remove it and use a less fibrous carb source

Biggest thing I’m seeing is the oatmeal. It’s very filling and in large volume can cause digestive irritation. Soaking it overnight before cooking can help, but it would probably benefit you to remove it and use a less fibrous carb source
Substitute with some cream of rice?

Cage

The oatmeal i have does have lotta fiber. it has 12 grams per cup. i will take that out for a week and use COR. No i did switch oatmeal brands and didn't have that much in my old serving. i will cut back the shakes down too . i will have 1 scoop only and see how it goes.

thanks guys. this was hard to figure out. i have a glass of water and i get bloated and full. never was like this. some sort of GI distress for sure. forgot to add, i did some naproxen too for a back injury that flared up which probably didn't help.

thanks agian.

The oatmeal i have does have lotta fiber. it has 12 grams per cup. i will take that out for a week and use COR. No i did switch oatmeal brands and didn't have that much in my old serving. i will cut back the shakes down too . i will have 1 scoop only and see how it goes.

thanks guys. this was hard to figure out. i have a glass of water and i get bloated and full. never was like this. some sort of GI distress for sure. forgot to add, i did some naproxen too for a back injury that flared up which probably didn't help.

thanks agian.
That could definitely be a culprit. Have you stopped it?

the first sentence says everything - the only right way out of this situation is to start cutting and go down to the single-digit% bf, then your appetite and insulin sensitivity will come back and add food only when you really need it, i.e. usually less often and in less than people usually do
This is definitely possible. Just did it to myself recently. Went from a moderate carb diet to a crazy bulk. Basically made myself a pre diabetic. I finally realized I was hyper constantly. The last week I went zero carb and dropped the GH. Feel great and reset my insulin sensitivity.

Substitute with some cream of rice?

Cage

I'd swap rice for cream of rice too. Try replacing whey with a vegan isolate such as pea. Instead of pb , opt for almonds or almond butter. The amount of fat may b able to be replaced with more protein and carbs too. 2 tablespoons of a nut butter or oil at once can slow digestion. Add more spinach to meals , as well.

All around better to be more fat based , or carbohydrate based rather than combining the macro split. Depends on one's response

Also, bananas can be weird for some . I do better with pineapple and strawberries in terms of digestion

It's a GI issue for sure. Get tested for H Pylori. Also get a scope done.

thanks.
Go get bloodwork done then come back and tell me what your liver enzyme values are 💡

Go get bloodwork done then come back and tell me what your liver enzyme values are 💡
i had them done nov 15 2021. it was alt/ast 51/52 is what it was. perhaps a small course of tudca in the am is needed 250mg for a couple weeks?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131