over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Hunger - constantly bloated ???

Jasmine rice digests so fast and easily that I buffer it with a big honkin chicken breast or lean steak. Because it spikes my glucose and then it plummets. It's not hypo but enough to make me feel the need to get something else in me. Still the best of the carbs in my diet.

Take a fiber supplement and remove the oatmeal. I know it’s good but it always kills my hunger.

things are slowly improving, appetite is getting back and all thanks everyone.

So i did the rookie mistake of upping my food intake too fast to soon and it was all fine for a few weeks, but than i got sick and started taking advil/tylenol etc got over that but my hunger is gone. i can go hours without wanting to eat. was never like this before.

i wake up bloated i can hardly get water down? did i mess my GI track or something? i tried gas-x hardly helps. also lots of belching going on. just feel full despite eating. wonder if the fullness is killing my hunger. however if i force a meal i can get it down?

i feel as if i on a heavy oral cycle.

cycle is 750 cyp and 400 dhb 4 weeks into it. sleep is good gym pumps are good everything is good but appetite/bloat.

any tips /suggestions what i did .

thanks.
I personally avoid tylenol like the plague, it can be hard on the liver

Are you still using advil/tylenol? What dose per day? How long did you use it? If you dropped them how long ago was that? That could 100% be the culprit. Have you been constipated? Now it could just be adding in all the new foods and increasing them over time and you simply need to rotate things and perhaps lower cals (mini cut) to get back on track. Regardless all the other suggestions are great and moving forward you need to learn what foods you respond best to and what ones may cause issues and in time you should be gtg.

i am not on any advil tylenol anymore. been a week since i stopped that. just slowly adding foods back, but i also learned about food pairing and certain foods i will probably omit or have here and there.

Jasmine rice digests so fast and easily that I buffer it with a big honkin chicken breast or lean steak. Because it spikes my glucose and then it plummets. It's not hypo but enough to make me feel the need to get something else in me. Still the best of the carbs in my diet.
Basically my only carbs are jasmine rice and white rice powder that I make into cream of rice and blend into shakes

so i took all your tips, and finally the bloat as subsided and hunger is back. i will make sure not to fuck it up this time lol. took a few weeks.

Basically my only carbs are jasmine rice and white rice powder that I make into cream of rice and blend into shakes
I know you have some GI probs. IBS was rough for me, too. All good now with Viberzi. But I have to be careful bc it will stop me up like a clogged drain. But we can call this "Long-term Care Facility Diet" 😂😂

You know I'm joking.

Are you still using advil/tylenol? What dose per day? How long did you use it? If you dropped them how long ago was that? That could 100% be the culprit. Have you been constipated? Now it could just be adding in all the new foods and increasing them over time and you simply need to rotate things and perhaps lower cals (mini cut) to get back on track. Regardless all the other suggestions are great and moving forward you need to learn what foods you respond best to and what ones may cause issues and in time you should be gtg.
Exactly why on page 1. I said go get bloodwork and tell me what your liver enzymes are. Of course he went by past bloodwork when he hadn't been taking Tylenol/Advil thinking he was fine. I'm sure now that he has stopped taking those and his liver has had time to start healing his appetite is now returning.

Just an educated guess ^^

so i took all your tips, and finally the bloat as subsided and hunger is back. i will make sure not to fuck it up this time lol. took a few weeks.
Haven't you heard? ProM is the worst place to come for advice 🙄

Exactly why on page 1. I said go get bloodwork and tell me what your liver enzymes are. Of course he went by past bloodwork when he hadn't been taking Tylenol/Advil thinking he was fine. I'm sure now that he has stopped taking those and his liver has had time to start healing his appetite is now returning.

Just an educated guess ^^
Thanks b-boy. i never knew pain killers could mess appetite i thought it was only orals like superdrol and anadrol etc. is baby aspirin fine to take from time to time?

now when dieting i wouldn't mind the loss of appetite lol.

Thanks b-boy. i never knew pain killers could mess appetite i thought it was only orals like superdrol and anadrol etc. is baby aspirin fine to take from time to timotorcycle.
Baby aspirin (low dose) isnt going to stress your liver like pain killers and 17- alk. AAS

super great to hear man. Digestive issues blow

Thanks b-boy. i never knew pain killers could mess appetite i thought it was only orals like superdrol and anadrol etc. is baby aspirin fine to take from time to time?

now when dieting i wouldn't mind the loss of appetite lol.
NSAIDs can be hard on the digestive tract, but they’re also quite damaging to the liver. Any additional strain on the liver can definitely have an impact on the digestive system and appetite. Combine that with AAS and some of the other things we do and you can really do some damage there

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws