advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low libido,no sex drive,depression,anxiety?...you may have Prolactin related issues

I have read that caber has a whole plethora of benefits ranging from sexual, to improving motor pattern learning (very beneficial to athletes), and general sense of well being.

I am using it for the first time with my current cycle and feel better than normal for sure. I just added it when I added the tren on top of the deca and test but now I think I will always run it with anything that raises prolactin.

GHRP6 increases prolactin levels?

yes

GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase Growth Hormone (GH) levels in the human body by increasing secretion of the hormone Ghrelin. On a milligram for milligram basis they are all fairly equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more efficient.

The major differences between the 3 GHRP peptides lays in their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, therefore making it good for people looking to "bulk" but no so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred for people dieting as it does not stimulate hunger, however it does raise cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone which can diminish sex drive) and aldosterone (a hormone which promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it's not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, prolactin or aldosterone at recommended dosages it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.

And the best part is you don't have to be running a 19nor or GHRP6 to use caber. Its fine recreationally as well. I do use a bit more when I have a 19nor in the mix but even in cruise mode I take 2-3 of manpower's caber's a week.

I try to use caber as little as possible. I cant stay awake on it.

Lethergy is a sign of full saturation. (take me 3 weeks)You can back it down to .5 or .25 twice a week and still get the benifits

Mucuna pruriens look it up beyond a century has it the l-dopa in it is what your looking for great natural herb lowers prolactin without the sides of caber or prami

I swear by this herb works miracles especially for peps but does the trick for Tren deca and adrol aswell

i belive i am having this problem as well where can i get this muracci.thanx

Mucuna pruriens look it up beyond a century has it the l-dopa in it is what your looking for great natural herb lowers prolactin without the sides of caber or prami

I swear by this herb works miracles especially for peps but does the trick for Tren deca and adrol aswell

iTrain this sounds impressive.

What is the dose or dosage? and does it have any of it's own sides?

If i had prolactin issues I'd stick with bromocriptine or dopergin (lisuride). Both are plenty strong and have the added benefit of restoring insulin sensitivity like a mofo.

Might be my problem, Just came on here to ask for advice about some issues im having an it may be prolactin.

The last few weeks ive noticed my sex drive drop and my strength and recovery time have dropped as well.

Great article, thanks for linking. I will try the herb supp and see how I feel.

Beyond a century has all amino acid powders real cheap. Love that website.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws