over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low libido on testosterone

bodyenergy

Registered
I just started by 2 weeks my 600mg testo enant cycle with some peps.
Before i start the cycle i did blood work and the test was good.
After a hcg cycle i had 1800 free testo and 40 estrogen.
Good values.
Now, i have strenght to the roof and aggressivity especially during workout but my friend.... Is not happy discontinus libido hard to mantein hard and orgasm just to forget...
At the moment i am using .625 aromasin eod, might be usefull to get new blood work in few days?
Is possible to have e2 already so high even after 2 weeks cycle?

If erection quality is low and takes you forever to achieve orgasm, I would suspect about prolactin levels. Did you check that?

If erection quality is low and takes you forever to achieve orgasm, I would suspect about prolactin levels. Did you check that?

Prolactin 3 weeks ago was low at 8. I dont think it raise so fast in 2 weeks and on testosteron

Well, the only way to know at this point in time would be to have a blood test for hormones bro. Are you supplementing with DHEA and pregnenolone?

Well, the only way to know at this point in time would be to have a blood test for hormones bro. Are you supplementing with DHEA and pregnenolone?

No bro no supplement at all, i just take hexarellin tb500, testosteron, aromasin and plenty of vit c.

Answer coming soon!

HI body energy,
This is something that a remarkable number of guys don't have clarity about. It is a lot more complex then T and E. Lots. So much more that I have it on the docket to write an article about it. Look for my thread with the article (hopefully) early next week. I always research everything before writing in case there are medical updates.

Best,
Dr.Kim

What do you usually take in this case.Im having similar issues.500 Cyp ew 700 primo ew 12.5 aromasin ed.Im getting labs soon

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No bro no supplement at all, i just take hexarellin tb500, testosteron, aromasin and plenty of vit c.

Hexareling, GHRP2 and 6 are known to increase prolactin in some (as per what I read before running any peps).

Ummm, get bloodwork bro. Your bloodwork on HCG is meaningless you realize that right? You probably tanked your estro cuz you're unnecessarily taking aromasin cuz the Internet told you to.

High test levels with low estro levels equals problems in the libido dept and elsewhere. I never use an AI.

Ummm, get bloodwork bro. Your bloodwork on HCG is meaningless you realize that right? You probably tanked your estro cuz you're unnecessarily taking aromasin cuz the Internet told you to.

High test levels with low estro levels equals problems in the libido dept and elsewhere. I never use an AI.

Ya I don't ever use an AI either, some guys can get away with it while others even look at gear and they have to use it. I used to always have issues getting an erection and/or climaxing. I could not figure its out for the life of me? then came to the conclusion you and many others did that it was the Ai I was using that was messing me up so bad. I was taking arimidex because "the internet told me to" lol as you said. Once I stopped I was back to normal and felt great. The only time I ever took or take AI's was about 10 days before a show, I would load up on arimidex, it seemed to really help me rid myself of water. The arimidex and some mild water pills and I would get dry as a bone in a few days.

g

Sounds like youre having an issue with the test/estro ratio...The system of checks like to have balance, when one level goes up, so will others (for the most part) and this is perfectly fine believe it or not.. People have the complete wrong notion about estrogen.. What's circulating compared to binding is 2 different things.. I always use an AI or serm if needed and bloods indicate or if it's clear I'm having an estrgo related effect ..

Drop your AI and sub it out with some tamox (tamox call also help keep you dry looking, so don't think it won't, also depending in the individual)

Also, try adding some proviron in the future, you don't need much if it's quality, 50mgs is more then enough to assist with creating more bioactive free test, and improving pathways and sex-drive..

Just some food for thought? Are you currently on any antidepressants or SSRI's?

What's you diet like? Try adding some Zinc sups

Ya I don't ever use an AI either, some guys can get away with it while others even look at gear and they have to use it. I used to always have issues getting an erection and/or climaxing. I could not figure its out for the life of me? then came to the conclusion you and many others did that it was the Ai I was using that was messing me up so bad. I was taking arimidex because "the internet told me to" lol as you said. Once I stopped I was back to normal and felt great. The only time I ever took or take AI's was about 10 days before a show, I would load up on arimidex, it seemed to really help me rid myself of water. The arimidex and some mild water pills and I would get dry as a bone in a few days.

g
Same happened to me first cycle lol. Shot 1ml of test enan, then took 10mg aromasin 3 days in a row and lost all libido. My libido was high naturally so this was a total mindfuck. My Wife even thought something was up! The Internet not only told me I HAVE to take an AI, those uninformed bastards also told me it MUST be aromasin. I see so many guys abusing AIs and other ancillaries because of misinformation. No one bothers to get any bloodwork and try to understand what they need and don't need, they just take this and that and the other blindly. I know my initial post came off in a dickhead way but honestly I'm just frustrated guys are screwing themselves up based on misinformation.

Same happened to me first cycle lol. Shot 1ml of test enan, then took 10mg aromasin 3 days in a row and lost all libido. My libido was high naturally so this was a total mindfuck. My Wife even thought something was up! The Internet not only told me I HAVE to take an AI, those uninformed bastards also told me it MUST be aromasin. I see so many guys abusing AIs and other ancillaries because of misinformation. No one bothers to get any bloodwork and try to understand what they need and don't need, they just take this and that and the other blindly. I know my initial post came off in a dickhead way but honestly I'm just frustrated guys are screwing themselves up based on misinformation.
I can run 1gram of test a week and not need AIs,I'm blessed in that department... But getting bloods done is were you'll find your problems...Rambo is 100% right on that...

Ok great answers here, thank you.
In 2 days i will have my new blood work to see what is going on, yes might be also hexarellin that raised in short time prolactin .
Proviron is one that i want to give a shot early.

Ok Guys I have got blood work today.
In 3 weeks of cycle with 400Mg testo and I am going up....

free testosterone 3260 WOW
Estradiol 90
Prolaction 10

at the moment I am only taking .625 aromasin eod I am thinking to switch to Proviron if I find generic or Liquid... here proviron cost alot, or, increase aromasin to ED same dosage or 12mg eod.

in the next few weeks I will bump testo to 750Mg week

maybe you should make sense why you are in low libido
not only because the low test

at the moment libido is sometimg high and sometime low it happens... during sex that my friend is hard for few minutes than goes down without reason.... even if the partner is my right hand :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws