over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low low test for a cut + other compounds

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone here like to run test anywhere from 75-100 mg a week while having other compounds like tren + mast at higher doses (400 mast 300 tren a week) while on a cut? In my own experience, dropping the test down very low and the others high seems to drop all my bloat and really bring out definition. Even on moderate test with Adex or Letro, there seems to be bloat . Experiences ?! Thoughts?!

That's definitely a popular way to run tren, of course. Low test. Keep as much as you need to maintain the libido.

Unless I'm blasting just test, I enjoy low test (250mg/week) while using moderate or high doses of other compounds. Like you, even on an AI with 500mg+ of test weekly I tend to hold water and it seems to "blur" lines

100 mgs test and 350 tren a week and I love it. Obviously that's a low all around dose but I'm 32 and need to keep health in mind these days. This allows me to be a lean 235 with good fullness and strength but no bloat and no need for an AI which I love.

I recently cut and looked the best I've looked on Test 150mg/wk, Tren Hex 150mg/ED and 50mg/ED Anavar.

If you want to look sexy as fuck, low test 100-150mg + tren is the way to go

Does anyone here like to run test anywhere from 75-100 mg a week while having other compounds like tren + mast at higher doses (400 mast 300 tren a week) while on a cut? In my own experience, dropping the test down very low and the others high seems to drop all my bloat and really bring out definition. Even on moderate test with Adex or Letro, there seems to be bloat . Experiences ?! Thoughts?!

Can you elaborate on what kind of test...

Im right now on tren e 350-400mg and deca 250mg
1 proviron tab/d and caber e3d (&slin on training days)
Over a month now with no test and still feel good
Great definition,no water, full muscles - a nice summer stack:)

if it is a UGL i would not take less than 150mg test/week, if it is pharma then 100-150

high test/low tren works better for maintaining size and fullness.

keep your diet in check and eat things that agree with your body if you don't want to bloat.

also use a legit AI.

I always look much sexier on low test :D In all seriousness as many others stated above I always look much better on lower test cycles.

You can have fun with things. The best to use would be the likes of tren, primo, avar, halo, winny, bold, mast etc.

Obviously diet is most important but it all dépends upon what your exact goals are. Different aas are better for different goals. Plus dosing is extremely important too.

Say you want to simply look nasty... shredded, veiny, hard etc. Again diet is everything but in regards to aas you want high tren and low test. That is more than enough but if you are really going for it then you could add the likes of high eq, winny, halo etc.

If you just want to cut up but nothing too much then low test with low-mod tren would be great. Or perhaps low test with mod bold and some avar.

Now if you wanted to get cut up but minimize any health risks then low test and mod primo. Maybe add a small dose of another injectable but no orals.

Tried this once low test p and higher tren a. Not sure if it was the short esters but hated it bumped my test up after 3 weeks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws