over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low MG crashed test c

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
So i have heard about the high concentration stuff crashing, but not 250mg test cyp. My general concern is getting it back to liquid state. To be honest, i have never dealt with crashed gear. Is it as simple as sitting vial in cup of hot water?

So i have heard about the high concentration stuff crashing, but not 250mg test cyp. My general concern is getting it back to liquid state. To be honest, i have never dealt with crashed gear. Is it as simple as sitting vial in cup of hot water?

Test cyp is notorious for crashing.Put vial in a shallow pan ,fill with a small amount of water and heat until it goes back into solution

I just got a bottle of crystallized/crashed liquid exemestane back in solution by microwaving it. 15 seconds in the microwave makes a glass vial scolding hot so be very careful. I feared it would explode. It worked though. If it doesn’t fully go into solution i would wait until it cools then nuke it for another 10 seconds. Mine took 3 attempts, 15 sec, 10 sec, 10 sec to fully go into solution.

Last edited:
I just got a bottle of crystallized/crashed liquid exemestane back in solution by microwaving it. 15 seconds in the microwave makes a glass vial scolding hot so be very careful. I feared it would explode. It worked though. If it doesn’t fully go into solution i would wait until it cools then nuke it for another 10 seconds. Mine took 3 attempts, 15 sec, 10 sec, 10 sec to fully go into solution.

I thought about the microwave thing, but the top around the vial is metal.

Aluminum cap

It is 100% safe to put a vial in the microwave with an aluminum top. And an old Cyp box I had even had this warning about solidifying in cold weather.

You don't even need the water, just put the vial in the sauce pan . I've heated a lot of gear in my time...no water and make sure you vent it. Keep an eye on it...easy,

You don't even need the water, just put the vial in the sauce pan . I've heated a lot of gear in my time...no water and make sure you vent it. Keep an eye on it...easy,

It would be better to use water because it heats the vial more evenly. I think you run a risk of getting the bottom too hot and then the sides are colder, it could crack the vial. Just be careful that if you get the water hot enough to boil the bubble will most likely knock the vial over and it could submerge in the water. Going under water could cause water to enter your vial and spoil it. Shouldn't have to get the water that hot. Ive done it in the past. No issues. If it gets real hot youll want to vent the vial with a pin so it doesn't pop off the stopper. or explode.

Last edited:
if you got test cyp 250 that crashed, ditch that crap and bitch those people out for a refund. There is ZERO reason for that to crash or hurt if done properly. Those people obvious are amateurs. I don`t understand trying to "fix it" when it was obviously made incorrectly. What else did they overlook? If you can`t get simple ratios and math right I would question things even being sterile.

It would be better to use water because it heats the vial more evenly. I think you run a risk of getting the bottom too hot and then the sides are colder, it could crack the vial. Just be careful that if you get the water hot enough to boil the bubble will most likely knock the vial over and it could submerge in the water. Going under water could cause water to enter your vial and spoil it. Shouldn't have to get the water that hot. Ive done it in the past. No issues. If it gets real hot youll want to vent the vial with a pin so it doesn't pop off the stopper. or explode.

It's never cracked or gotten too hot...that's why you use low heat and do it slowly.Always vent as well.
I guess either way works, you just need to be careful.

I don't trust gear that isnt brewed right to be sterile.

Got news for ya...you've probably injected more non sterile stuff than you could think of. Clean technique is used...but not sterile, a lot of times. Just the way it is.

It's never cracked or gotten too hot...that's why you use low heat and do it slowly.Always vent as well.
I guess either way works, you just need to be careful.

Yeah, I think it would be best to put the vial in the pan then turn on the heat if you aren't going to use water. Heating would be slow that way.

So i'm definitely gonna vent the vial, place lil water in pan and slowly heat up if i choose to try and get it back into liquid state. But hogan86 comment got me thinking. Might not even be worth it.

Last edited:
if you got test cyp 250 that crashed, ditch that crap and bitch those people out for a refund. There is ZERO reason for that to crash or hurt if done properly. Those people obvious are amateurs. I don`t understand trying to "fix it" when it was obviously made incorrectly. What else did they overlook? If you can`t get simple ratios and math right I would question things even being sterile.

I was definitely surprised to see a low mg like this crashed. I do have plenty of other non crashed cyp on hand. I may just toss it.

I don't trust gear that isnt brewed right to be sterile.

Crashed gear doesn't mean it's not sterile. If coconut oil is used, it can congeal in colder climates.

I wouldn’t go that far to say it was made incorrectly.Written on the box of pharma Perrigo testosterone cypionate

https://imgcdn.mckesson.com/CumulusWeb/Images/High_Res/734891.jpg

Crashed gear doesn't mean it's not sterile. If coconut oil is used, it can congeal in colder climates.

Agreed...Two totally separate topics.

I wouldn’t go that far to say it was made incorrectly.Written on the box of pharma Perrigo testosterone cypionate

https://imgcdn.mckesson.com/CumulusWeb/Images/High_Res/734891.jpg

Anyone that has used gear made with or made gear with shit like EO, Coconut oil, MCT all have seen crashed gear, especially during winter...No amount of expertise is going to stop the weather from attacking the carrier oil!

Agreed...Two totally separate topics.

Anyone that has used gear made with or made gear with shit like EO, Coconut oil, MCT all have seen crashed gear, especially during winter...No amount of expertise is going to stop the weather from attacking the carrier oil!

Somebody with experience, does not use, or need to use any of that stuff for 250cyp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner