over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Potency Gear?

PumpinIron

Registered
I've been meaning to ask this for a while and wondering if there's a reason for it...

Back in the day when they still used to be around GA Labs was my go to source. I loved the stuff they produced! To me there stuff was top notch!

One of the things I liked about their gear is that it was very potent. Their Test, Tren, and other products were usually 500mg per ml. I liked that because I could inject less oil and therefore didn't have a HUGE lump on my ass from injecting 4ml at a time of this other less potent stuff I get nowadays.

Seems like most of the stuff I get nowadays is 200mg per ml. The Test E, Tren E, and Masteron I currently have is all 200mg per ml.

So, I'm wondering if there is a reason for this? Why don't they make it more potent at 500mg per ml?

Maybe I'm just complaining about nothing, but at 500mg per ml it would be a lot less oil to inject, and therefore it would be more 'comfortable' for lack of a better word.

Just something that popped into my brain. I'd like to find a new source that has potent gear like that because my current source doesn't.

If you do a search in the sponsor forum you will find a few sponsors who carry high mg/ml gear. Some of them do use EO in their hugh mg stuff though.

Some guys do complain of pain when using high mg stuff and some guys don't have any problem at all. I used to use a good sponsors 400mg/ml Test and didn't have any problems at all then all of a sudden the oil would take forever to dispurse so I stopped using it even though it was high quality stuff.

I personally think that because there a so many people in the game and they are all buying raws sight unseen there is no quality control as all suppliers of raws are trying to make a profit and may be cutting corners on quality

Just my thoughts.

Some guys do complain of pain when using high mg stuff and some guys don't have any problem at all.

When I was using GA Labs gear most of it was 500mg/ml. I have to admit it was a little more painful than the stuff I'm using now, but it was worth it! I'm not sure if it's just a placebo but their stuff seemed so potent compared to the stuff I get now.

I'd have to agree with you on the quality control of gear these days. I use one of the board sponsors (and have for several years) and while I can confirm their stuff is legit, it just doesn't seem like it's on par with the stuff I used to get from GA Labs (which seemed so much more potent).

I'll have to search through the sponsor forums and try to find some of this high mg/ml gear. Right now I'll inject 3ml of stuff and it will take days for the oil to dissipate it seems like.

WHO is your source now ? GAULS ? because he has 200mg per ml

WHO is your source now ? GAULS ? because he has 200mg per ml

Yes, you are correct. Don't get me wrong, I've been using them for years and love their stuff, it just seems like the stuff I used to get back in the day from GA Labs was twice as potent.

Again, that could just be a placebo.

Yes, you are correct. Don't get me wrong, I've been using them for years and love their stuff, it just seems like the stuff I used to get back in the day from GA Labs was twice as potent.

Again, that could just be a placebo.

why don't you get a blood work on 600mg of their test ? you will find out by your test levels

I think you are confused, potent means it's legit... the fact taht they come 200mg in 1ml doesn't make it a bunk gear... it's just less mg per ml

Last edited:
I think you are confused, potent means it's legit... the fact taht they come 200mg in 1ml doesn't make it a bunk gear... it's just less mg per ml

No, you're right, I used the wrong word. I know for a fact their stuff is legit, that isn't in question at all. I've used them for years and I'll continue to use them.

I guess I should have rephrased my original question to say "why is it that not many sources offer high mg/ml gear? Is there a reason for this?"

A couple thoughts come to mind. The longer one juices the less potent the gear is, lol

Second thought was:

its hard to pack that much test in a ml and when you do it can have a real bite.

IPG

Second thought was:

its hard to pack that much test in a ml and when you do it can have a real bite.

IPG

I suppose that's why my 500mg/ml gear from GA Labs had a bit of a sting to it when I injected?

I suppose that's why my 500mg/ml gear from GA Labs had a bit of a sting to it when I injected?

Yeah, they have to use stuff like EO and more BA/BB to hold it in solution. That is going to cause some major inflamation. Some claim to have use gear that was 400mg/ml or more and have no pain but I would have to be suspect of that because I have never personally witnessed such a thing. Usually high concentration=PAIN.

Heck, even when I was using over 2 grams a week it wasnt that big a deal having to inject 10ccs because that is just abit more than 3 syringes full. Just rotate sites. Much rather have 3 sites that were slightly to no pain than haveing 1 that was swollen to hell and so bad that I could barely walk.

if im not mistaken, with such high saturation content, the oil is abosrbed at a much faster rate than what is held in suspension. this leads to the formation of a bolus that is somwhat crysatline in structure, causing red swollen effect formerly mention. hence why so many ppl hate sust 250. whole lotta test and a little bit of oil. hope this was helpful in some way :D

Definitely helpful responses. Its been years since they went under and I last used their gear but I do remember the injectjons stinging quite a bit and I also remember it being very hard to walk the next day after giving myself an injection in the glute.

Even using gear without EO the lump seems to stick around for a while.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and wondering if there's a reason for it...

Back in the day when they still used to be around GA Labs was my go to source. I loved the stuff they produced! To me there stuff was top notch!

One of the things I liked about their gear is that it was very potent. Their Test, Tren, and other products were usually 500mg per ml. I liked that because I could inject less oil and therefore didn't have a HUGE lump on my ass from injecting 4ml at a time of this other less potent stuff I get nowadays.

Seems like most of the stuff I get nowadays is 200mg per ml. The Test E, Tren E, and Masteron I currently have is all 200mg per ml.

So, I'm wondering if there is a reason for this? Why don't they make it more potent at 500mg per ml?

Maybe I'm just complaining about nothing, but at 500mg per ml it would be a lot less oil to inject, and therefore it would be more 'comfortable' for lack of a better word.

Just something that popped into my brain. I'd like to find a new source that has potent gear like that because my current source doesn't.

Ahh yes, GA labs and SSB ;)

GA labs and SSB:)the memories.
if i remember right the highest ml item made was test 400.i guess your meaning you loaded 2 oils in one needle.
GA was good stuff.the test suspension was incredible.

GA labs and SSB:)the memories.
if i remember right the highest ml item made was test 400.i guess your meaning you loaded 2 oils in one needle.
GA was good stuff.the test suspension was incredible.

I never tried the Test Suspension but if I remember correctly (it's been a while) I am almost certain that GA Labs had 500mg/ml Test E. I used it during a cycle with some Tren E and I remember it stung quite a bit after injecting it but oh my was it some strong stuff.

It really sucks they went under. When it happened I read the reports and it looks like he ended up getting 3 years in Club Fed (which means he's out by now).

I never tried the Test Suspension but if I remember correctly (it's been a while) I am almost certain that GA Labs had 500mg/ml Test E. I used it during a cycle with some Tren E and I remember it stung quite a bit after injecting it but oh my was it some strong stuff.

It really sucks they went under. When it happened I read the reports and it looks like he ended up getting 3 years in Club Fed (which means he's out by now).

Endosyn carries a test 500.its 250mg cyp and 250mg Enanthate I believe.havent tried it myself but other people who have say it's nice and smooth.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear