over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Potency Gear?

I never tried the Test Suspension but if I remember correctly (it's been a while) I am almost certain that GA Labs had 500mg/ml Test E. I used it during a cycle with some Tren E and I remember it stung quite a bit after injecting it but oh my was it some strong stuff.

It really sucks they went under. When it happened I read the reports and it looks like he ended up getting 3 years in Club Fed (which means he's out by now).
Actually man you may be thinking of swisher.he made a 500mg

There is a reason you don't see cyp over 200mg/ml and enanthate over 250mg/ml. You can do some chemistry and maybe understand the reason why. If you are from the old days when you could get real gear easily, before the Internet, you never seen any kind of test over 250mg/ml. Still today if you get 100% real HG gear you will not find any 800mg/ml test. I believe over 90% of gear from the Internet is fake or underdosed and people shopping for the cheapest homemade gear they can find are taking a chance that is just not worth it. This is only my personal opinion, if you don't agree that is fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Yeah, they have to use stuff like EO and more BA/BB to hold it in solution. That is going to cause some major inflamation. Some claim to have use gear that was 400mg/ml or more and have no pain but I would have to be suspect of that because I have never personally witnessed such a thing. Usually high concentration=PAIN.

Heck, even when I was using over 2 grams a week it wasnt that big a deal having to inject 10ccs because that is just abit more than 3 syringes full. Just rotate sites. Much rather have 3 sites that were slightly to no pain than haveing 1 that was swollen to hell and so bad that I could barely walk.

A-fuckin-men! Used Denkall T400 one cycle and swore that shit off for good. Quads would stay swollen and inflamed for 5 days and sore for well over a week. I walked with a limp for a couple days after pinning that shit. I would much rather use T200.

Yeah, it's been years but I believe my memory is coming back to me now. The GA Labs stuff was good but I do remember it stinging like a son of a bitch and swelling up big time. In fact, I remember injecting in my quads and hardly being able to walk. I had to basically drag my leg everywhere I went!

I'm not chemist but I'm starting to understand why most of the gear isn't anything over 200mg/ml.

It always freaks me out a little when I see this 600-800mg test shit. How the hell do you get damn near a gram to disappear into 1cc? Not trying to insult any sponsors, just doesn't compute for me; I don't know the science.

It always freaks me out a little when I see this 600-800mg test shit. How the hell do you get damn near a gram to disappear into 1cc? Not trying to insult any sponsors, just doesn't compute for me; I don't know the science.

Yeah anything past 500mg and if it's not 100% EO then i highly what the label claims. I really see no reason for test to be more then 400mg/ml personally but then again i don't run 2g+ cycles so for those who do maybe it's a must for them? Just don't see much place in the market for it and especially with the high chances it's really not dosed correctly as the label will claim.

I can't imagine running 2g of test per cycle. That's what most of the pros are doing which has me thinking they must use stuff like 500mg/ml test. That or they're just injecting tons of damn oil!

Yeah, it's been years but I believe my memory is coming back to me now. The GA Labs stuff was good but I do remember it stinging like a son of a bitch and swelling up big time. In fact, I remember injecting in my quads and hardly being able to walk. I had to basically drag my leg everywhere I went!

I'm not chemist but I'm starting to understand why most of the gear isn't anything over 200mg/ml.

I loved the GA gear,never any pain with the grapeseed oil he used,service was top notch also. I've found a source here that's even better though!

I loved the GA gear,never any pain with the grapeseed oil he used,service was top notch also. I've found a source here that's even better though!

who ? you can name it, no ones gonna shoot you in the face

I think you are confused, potent means it's legit... the fact taht they come 200mg in 1ml doesn't make it a bunk gear... it's just less mg per ml

Actually no, Potent means a high mg to ml ratio. 200mg/ml, is not as potent as 300mg/ml.

Actually no, Potent means a high mg to ml ratio. 200mg/ml, is not as potent as 300mg/ml.

Haha, you're right! I had a feeling he was wrong. Goes to show you can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131