over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Progesteron

strongerlife

Registered
Newbies
Did some bloodwork and everthing seems oke only my Progesteron is low, is this normal when blast/cruise.

I read that low Progesteron decrease libido, libido isn't very good at the moment can this be the problem and what to take to get the levels higher

Get a transdermal progesterone cream off of Amazon. Dhea, pregenalone, and progesterone can all go low on prolonged testosterone replacement. I take 10mg transdermal progesterone twice a day. It has improved my mood, decreased anxiety and improved sex drive.

HCG if you have been on forever will help normalize things.

But it also makes it hard to control e2. Does pregnenolone and progesterone also do this with e2 spikes?

Everyone is different, but I never really had to adjust my normal AI dosage when adding HCG. I think you are pretty well covered if you are already on some exemestane for the test dose.

Get a transdermal progesterone cream off of Amazon. Dhea, pregenalone, and progesterone can all go low on prolonged testosterone replacement. I take 10mg transdermal progesterone twice a day. It has improved my mood, decreased anxiety and improved sex drive.
What!? Usually it can help in low doses with prostate. But other than that never heard of any dude using it....and if they do, limp Willy.

I am only taking the equivilaint of what a normal male should produce in a day. Being on test long term can cause shut down of multiple hormones. This can have an effect things like mood, and sex drive. Hcg is another way of increasing the production of progesterone, dhea and pregenolone.

I am only taking the equivilaint of what a normal male should produce in a day. Being on test long term can cause shut down of multiple hormones. This can have an effect things like mood, and sex drive. Hcg is another way of increasing the production of progesterone, dhea and pregenolone.
How did you come to the conclusion that progesterone supplements is better than HCG? Not questioning you, more just interested in your thought process.

Why not just supplement with pregnenolone instead of progesterone?

Also if you did pregnenolone supplement you could inject it and get complete absorption. I hear progesterone compounded in injectable is a bitch with welts and lumps.

I thought the basically debunked that the creams even work? You don’t really absorb much. I know women use it intra-vaginally.
I absorb enough to feel the effect. The progesterone creams may not be effective to get a high enough dose for a women, but men do not need as much. I put it on my scrotum due to the high level of 5ar in that tissue, so more of the progesterone converts into dihydroprogesterone which can be converted into allopregenolone, which is really what I am after by taking the progesterone. Allopregenolone is what increases sex drive, enhances mood, and has a calming effect from the progesterone. 8mg of oral micronized progesterone twice daily is roughly a male replacement dose and it is poorly absorbed orally as well. I notice a slight mood brightening and calming effect. I think my anxiety was caused by low progesterone levels and it makes me feel better, no limp anything.

I absorb enough to feel the effect. The progesterone creams may not be effective to get a high enough dose for a women, but men do not need as much. I put it on my scrotum due to the high level of 5ar in that tissue, so more of the progesterone converts into dihydroprogesterone which can be converted into allopregenolone, which is really what I am after by taking the progesterone. Allopregenolone is what increases sex drive, enhances mood, and has a calming effect from the progesterone. 8mg of oral micronized progesterone twice daily is roughly a male replacement dose and it is poorly absorbed orally as well. I notice a slight mood brightening and calming effect. I think my anxiety was caused by low progesterone levels and it makes me feel better, no limp anything.
Is this leo??

How did you come to the conclusion that progesterone supplements is better than HCG? Not questioning you, more just interested in your thought process.

Why not just supplement with pregnenolone instead of progesterone?
I don't think the progesterone is better than hcg. But it is more directly what I am after. Hcg causes me bloat and acne and the cost is higher. I tried adding pregenolone first, but with my metabolism of it it caused excessive bloat at any dose from 5 to 25mg. So I dropped the pregenolone and added in dhea at 25mg. Later I found out about the low progesterone levels that can result from long term trt. Also the low allopregenolone levls that can result from prior duesteride use as well as trt. I added the progesterone cream. And played with the dosage until I felt right. Good mood, more calm, good sex drive and function.

Is this leo??
No, l am not leo, but that is who I learned about the importance of progesterone from... LoL... I just read his articles, watched his videos and implemented a more comprehensive hormone replacement, which addressed the issues I was having.

This is the article that gave me the idea to use the progesterone cream.

This is the article that gave me the idea to use the progesterone cream.
Fascinating. Does the cream really work though? Every study I’m reading on efficacy is saying it is very poor at penetrating into bloodstream.

Why not make an intranasal formulation?

Oral pregnenolone is metabolized through the liver into other steroids such as the calming neuro steroids. Pregnenolone itself is not calming but quite the opposite. If you want pure pregnenolone into your system, sublingual does the trick. Sublingual is effective because it bypasses the liver. Sublingual is the answer unless you intend your liver to metabolize the steroid into another. However, you can always inject as much as you can handle.

Everyone is different, but I never really had to adjust my normal AI dosage when adding HCG. I think you are pretty well covered if you are already on some exemestane for the test dose.
I use no ai at 150mg test

Estradiol is 0.19 ref 0.07 to 0.28
Test e 25.2 ref 5.5 to 26.8

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views