over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Progesteron

Looks like you can get pharm grade progesterone micronized 97% - 103% (lol) purity for around $4/g

I am only taking the equivilaint of what a normal male should produce in a day. Being on test long term can cause shut down of multiple hormones. This can have an effect things like mood, and sex drive. Hcg is another way of increasing the production of progesterone, dhea and pregenolone.
Yes test can shut down the cells in the testes that make pregnenlone so it’s important to test occasionally..... Which is a precursor to progest. I would think preg would be more effective feeding the pathway.

Yes test can shut down the cells in the testes that make pregnenlone so it’s important to test occasionally..... Which is a precursor to progest. I would think preg would be more effective feeding the pathway.
I think so too, completely backfill the pathway. However you could see a significant jump in estrogens from supplement with pregnenolone is my understanding...not sure how much would convert to estrogen in an enhanced dude though.

Progesterone shouldn’t increase estrogen though in my understanding, of anything it should antagonize estrogen.

Maybe somebody like @Stewie can drop by...

I think so too, completely backfill the pathway. However you could see a significant jump in estrogens from supplement with pregnenolone is my understanding...not sure how much would convert to estrogen in an enhanced dude though.

Progesterone shouldn’t increase estrogen though in my understanding, of anything it should antagonize estrogen.

Yes. Progest can inc estrogen I think by freeing up receptors. Maybe I am making that up, not sure. Preg makes all and most steroidal hormones, when needed. If anything taking dhea will increase estrogen

Yes. Progest can inc estrogen I think by freeing up receptors. Maybe I am making that up, not sure. Preg makes all and most steroidal hormones, when needed. If anything taking dhea will increase estrogen
I’ve been reading up on how progesterone can actually change the estrogen receptor, make it less sensitive in laymen’s terms. This makes sense to me at least and would explain why I’ve gotten so estrogen sensitive progressively over the past 10 years on TRT.

I would really need somebody with more biochemistry knowledge to confirm that though. I’m not the best at interpreting studies.

Reactions: XXL
Cool, and are you just doing the standard 250iu 3x a week?

Yeah. I do that for a few months and when I stop doing that I switch back to adding oral dhea and pregnenolone daily. When you are on long term test these backflow hormones get suppressed and can cause issues. Again not much point in doing them when on HCG as that will boost them.

Yeah. I do that for a few months and when I stop doing that I switch back to adding oral dhea and pregnenolone daily. When you are on long term test these backflow hormones get suppressed and can cause issues. Again not much point in doing them when on HCG as that will boost them.
That’s really helpful, man. Thanks

New chick I'm dating has high estrogen, so her doc has her taking progesterone to lower her estrogen.

New chick I'm dating has high estrogen, so her doc has her taking progesterone to lower her estrogen.
Yeah I’ve been obsessively reading about progesterone since I made this post. Deca (a progestin) always filled me out but gave me gyno but just started 3 days ago natural progesterone and literally overnight felt better. Slept deeper, nipples got way less sensitive, some water weight came off and somehow muscles filled out. I was for sure deficient.

I’ve been reading about protein synthesis and progesterone and apparently it’s pretty key so I’m hopeful long term could see some recomposition. I don’t want to gain any more weight but I could shed 1-2% body fat and gain a few pounds muscle over the next year, surely.

Thank you @bigains for sending me down that Leo rabbit hole.

@strongerlife I’d recommend trying the cream if you tested out deficient. It’s a fucking game changer.

I don’t have any doubt the cream absorbs. I got some numbness on my torso yesterday (typical side) and about 2 hours after putting cream on I get very sleepy.

The one drawback people discuss is that it can lower DHT and drop libido. It’s fine for us, we’re on TRT and can bump test up a tiny bit or add a small dose of masteron or primo to replace lost DHT.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear