over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low self esteem

ruslatunnan

Banned
I have had low self esteem and always worrying about what other people think since high school. I think the reason is i got bullied bad in high school.. never really got over it.. im really really shy and i often let people walk over me... anyone here like me and got over this ? This is one reason also why i got hooked on drugs.. while high on coke i have balls to do everything amd im not afraid to answer people or get violent or stand up for myself.. really want to change

Is there any physical or mental reason as to why you think you shouldn't change?

Do you think you're fine the way you are?

Are you content with how you are now?

Are you happy to live life as a victim feeling sorry for yourself as a result from what the kids at school said?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes, then you might as well stop trying all together.

If the answer is no, then that's all the reason and motive you need right there.

TLDR: kick yourself in the ass and if you want to, make a change. No one will do it for you:star-w:rs

If you have a lot of money.You don't need self esteem. Make some cash.

I don't think this guy needs motivation, seems to me like he's probably stuck on how to start. Not everybody is a self starter but many who are not made this way can do wonders once they are helped a bit on how to get started. I think that's what this guy is all about.

You want to change so your half way there. So far, maybe you have let people get in your head to much and define who you are. Some of us are just built that way, unfortunately.

In practical terms, Trenbolone, Dianabol, NPP, Testosterone and Aromasin are your best friends now. Speaking personally, I like the ways I have changed by running these. A bit more confidence and outspokenness. People do treat you differently.

You want to change so your half way there. So far, maybe you have let people get in your head to much and define who you are. Some of us are just built that way, unfortunately.

In practical terms, Trenbolone, Dianabol, NPP, Testosterone and Aromasin are your best friends now. Speaking personally, I like the ways I have changed by running these. A bit more confidence and outspokenness. People do treat you differently.

lol,bingo you're cured.

Well shit, SSRI's are out, AAS are in for the cure ftw

Definatly dont feel sorry for myself. I hate when people feel sorry for themself.. looser do that. I used to use cocaine and benzos to be confident. Got me a lot of trouble with the law.. now im sober and its hard for me to be confident and be around people.. maybe its something i will get later if i keep being sober.

But yes absoultely i think im good looking(i know i am) good built.. i have been sober for 22 days now. Like i said maybe its just temparory.. i been on and off drugs for 12 years and when im on i feel like i can do anything and when im off i feel like a little wimp and let everyone walk over me..

Today i got enough and made me think.. i loned some asshole 2 grants(drug deal) 3 month ago.. was supposed to get it back after 1 month. He started ignoring me.. so i called a guy i used to do drugs with, who is known for collecting debt and it ends up him robbing me.. as im sober know thinking am i really that much of a pussy, letting him rob me or should i just let it go. Because if im gonna move on with my sober life i got to get rid of all this filthy stuff.

Today i got enough and made me think.. i loned some asshole 2 grants(drug deal) 3 month ago.. was supposed to get it back after 1 month. He started ignoring me.. so i called a guy i used to do drugs with, who is known for collecting debt and it ends up him robbing me.. as im sober know thinking am i really that much of a pussy, letting him rob me or should i just let it go. Because if im gonna move on with my sober life i got to get rid of all this filthy stuff.

1. yes, you are that much of a pussy

2. do NOT associate with drug dealers or users, especially junkies

3. let it go, you will have no recourse

Last edited:
Stare deeply into your eyes in a mirror and say this -

I am good enough
I am smart enough
And DOGGONIT -
People like me!!!!

Drop the coke..start there.
Once you see you have the strength to stop doing that, it's a nice shot in the arm.
I don't care if you only do it once a month..once every three months..or once a year.
It's an achievement to know it didn't get a hold of you and ruin your life.

Definatly dont feel sorry for myself. I hate when people feel sorry for themself.. looser do that. I used to use cocaine and benzos to be confident. Got me a lot of trouble with the law.. now im sober and its hard for me to be confident and be around people.. maybe its something i will get later if i keep being sober.

But yes absoultely i think im good looking(i know i am) good built.. i have been sober for 22 days now. Like i said maybe its just temparory.. i been on and off drugs for 12 years and when im on i feel like i can do anything and when im off i feel like a little wimp and let everyone walk over me..

You have a rosy picture of yourself as an addict, you could do anything, watch most addicts and they are useless, they just have a false belief that they are capable of anything. What they can do is get themselves into stupid situations and make dumb decisions. That false bravery that drugs instilled in you could have led to some very bad outcomes so you have to stop thinking of that time with such rose colored glasses and see it for what it was, a time that held you back from being where you should by now.

Next write off the money, 2k is peanuts in the grand scheme of things...sure it's a lot right now but you'll make it back countless times over...but trying to get it back by doing anything with other junkies is good way to end up in a worse spot than you started so chalk it up to a final life lesson to move on with your life and kiss it and that life goodbye. Cut ties with any of the dead weight of that life.

As for building up your self esteem, no easy fix, there will be improvements and back tracking but keep at it... do it one step at a time. Every accomplishment is something to build on so start focusing on some goals, short and long term and bettering yourself. Try things you've always wanted to and feared to for whatever reason and go after it. Seek some therapy and somebody to talk to who can help you work thru some of your issues. Nothing weak about admitting you need help and getting it, but big pussy move to hide from your problems and not confront them. Little by little with each achievement, goal met, success you'll feel better about yourself and your confidence will improve. Take some of the most confident people you've ever met and it's usually not just the guy who is good looking cause that isn't an accomplishment it's winning the genetic lottery or the person who had an easy life gifted to them... it's the ones who have accomplished things they are proud of. They've traveled a ton on their own, they've built their own business to a success, they've reached the top levels of their field or sport, their confidence is built on real earned thing(s). So go find things to do that you can be proud of and you'll find you will in time become more confident.

Last edited:
You need to cut all ties with the lowlifes you used to hang with. Forget about the drug money you lost. Start your new life fresh. Tomorrow your going to go in a new direction. You will build up your self esteem over time. Good luck.

Hey brother, congrats on getting sober, 22 days is solid. I just picked up 9 years in March. I don't know if you're using a 12 step program, but I learned in A.A that the way to truly build self esteem is to commit esteemable acts. When i started to be of service to those around me, I felt better about myself. It's hard to feel like a lowlife when people are smiling at you and saying thank you constantly. Once I felt better on the inside, my outside circumstances improved. I had confidence in regards to my career and my romantic/sex life because my emotional well being wasn't tied 100 percent to them anymore. I hope that makes sense. If you need any help with the sobriety portion, PM me. I got off heroin, pills, booze, and coke. Good luck!

Just to add, DO NOT touch anabolics or use them as an escape to fix your self esteem issues. That's a rabbit hole you do not want to go down.

Trt for low test? Sure. Not heavy cycling to form your self identity and damage your health as a reason.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You need a program of recovery from addiction in your life brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity