over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Sex Drive

Pump Daddy

Registered
I need some guidance from the hive about improving my libido. Im 46 and on self administered TRT. Ive been on Test Enanthate 250 mgs every 12 to 14 days for the last month. I started out with 100 mgs of Test Prop for the first 3 weeks of this cycle. My interest in sex was good for the first 6 weeks and then began to taper off. Now to the point where im not feeling horny at all. Im about 2 months total into this cycle. What the hell can i do about this problem?

Caber or Prami 2 3 hrs before sex... or if you got money, .5mg EOD

and looks like your estrogen is high

My advise is to first go get your levels checked to see if it's a testosterone issue or something else. Due to your age, you're probably in the right direction, but it's still a guess. You're attempting to self medicate a problem that you really don't know what your body may actually need.

If you get yourself checked, you'll also have the ability to purchase pharm grade test which you know is dosed accurately. You may also save money in the process as well if you are insured. Sourcing UGL while some are going to be better than others, one roadblock is you actual dosing may not be accurate.

Your pinning intervals are probably accurate to what a doctor may prescribe. The steroid you're using, it's half life and your current regimen will run you on a roller coaster. You'll probably feel good for the first few days, as the Test E half life runs it's cycles you're more than likely feel a difference as your T levels diminish. I'd probably switch to injecting every week, that will keep your levels a bit more consistent. Once again, any of us will be guessing to what you actually need as you really should get a baseline blood test to see how low your T levels actually are. At the 12th day, you're going to be close to your baseline T level.

A more costly but effective consistent way to increase your T level (once again if this is your issue) would be to switch to a cream. Since this is a daily regimen, you won't have the high/low effects that is more typical using an prescribed injectable.

One other food for thought, when you first started administering the steroids, your body was releasing it's normal level of T. Initially, the addition of new T to your body, your levels were probably spiked quite a bit over normal. With the new additional testosterone you've added, your body quickly attempts to get back to it's predisposed levels. This means you're body will slowly reduce it's natural testosterone level (why your testicles atrophy).

SO now you're body T levels are going to be overall lower than when you initially started. To compensate for testicular loss, you can compensate with HCG. Again, before doing anything type of cycle, I'd get some blood work done so you can see your T levels.

Good luck!

Thanks guys. Good advise. Only problem is im not insured so it is much cheaper to self medicate, even as hit and miss as that can be. My libido is always good the 1st 6 weeks or so of Test and then at around 8 weeks i lose interest. So Caber or Prami works well with Test?

Thanks guys. Good advise. Only problem is im not insured so it is much cheaper to self medicate, even as hit and miss as that can be. My libido is always good the 1st 6 weeks or so of Test and then at around 8 weeks i lose interest. So Caber or Prami works well with Test?

You need to get a full hormone panel run bro. Otherwise you are only guessing how to treat the problem and could just make things worse.

Definately get your levels checked. Have you tried PT-141? (most peptide sources have it) Turns you into an 18 year old again and lasts for a few days.

its fun when your wifes telling you to get the fuck away from you and your running after her with hard on as stiff as a brick...:)

I'm having the same problem. I'm sure it's estrogen but like you said can't be sure w/out panel. Honestly, I am glad that I'm not ruled by my libido at the moment. Anyone else feel this way?

I'm having the same problem. I'm sure it's estrogen but like you said can't be sure w/out panel. Honestly, I am glad that I'm not ruled by my libido at the moment. Anyone else feel this way?

Actually yes and no, loved feeling that way, but totally distracted my man father/husband duties.

250mg every 12-14 days is kinda long in between. Why not 125mg weekly? This should be a better pinning schedule. And definitely have ur e2 checked. However, I doubt the e2 is so high where its interfering with ur libido based on ur current dose and injection schedule.

Sounds like you may have elevated estrogen that can be linked to libido and ed issues. Way to many people especially on boards think gyno and water retention are the signs of high estrogen.

Sounds like you may have elevated estrogen that can be linked to libido and ed issues. Way to many people especially on boards think gyno and water retention are the signs of high estrogen.

Don't you agree that gyno and water retention ARE symptoms of high estrogen? Or did you mean the only signs?

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses guys. They are very appreciated. I will look into the PT-141. I have Arimadex and might try that to see if lowering my estrogen levels helps any. Im recently separated from my wife and i want the option of a "friends with benefits" situation if i meet any hotties. :love:

Don't you agree that gyno and water retention ARE symptoms of high estrogen? Or did you mean the only signs?

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Sorry about that. I ment most people think that gyno and water retention are the only signs of high estrogen.

Caber or Prami 2 3 hrs before sex... or if you got money, .5mg EOD

and looks like your estrogen is high

Terrible advice. Don't run either of those unless you need to and have confirmation from BW. I had this same prob w/ TRT which is why I came off. I actually have a better sex drive on 10mg clomid ed and .25adex 2xs wk than I did on 125mg test/wk. My estro was always around 20-30 on that test dose, progesterone and prolactin were all good as well. I feel you. It's really frustrating.

NW

Terrible advice. Don't run either of those unless you need to and have confirmation from BW. I had this same prob w/ TRT which is why I came off. I actually have a better sex drive on 10mg clomid ed and .25adex 2xs wk than I did on 125mg test/wk. My estro was always around 20-30 on that test dose, progesterone and prolactin were all good as well. I feel you. It's really frustrating.

NW

Interesting. Im gonna add the Adex to the mix and see what happens. I want to stay on Test for the muscle building benefits. I will cycle off Test after another month or so.

I think some of these suggestions are good while others are more of a crap shoot. I really wouldn't mess with your estrogen levels using an AI.

Your T is not a high dose at all. If you're not experiencing gyno issues, don't mess with your estrogen levels. You really need to inject in at minimum 1 week intervals. That is probably your biggest problem with your regimen frequency. Just cut the dose in half for each injection as one suggested. Pin 1 time per week.

Without blood-work, your e2 It could be off but you're really guessing. Suppressing your estrogen too much can give you dry joints (aching), actually lower your libido among other side effects.

Taking too many things at once until you understand what is going on will only further complicate your unknown. Each drug will have a positive and negative impact on your body. You need to find your baseline information so you can correctly asses your situation.

As we are all suggesting, get your blood-work done. I'm guessing since you're running very low dose of T, you're probably trying to err on the safe side. You're not doing your body any good guessing.

Asking our advice, we are all guessing. About the only thing that I and others are not guessing about would be your frequency of injection is too far apart to keep your testosterone levels at a more stable consistent level.

If you truly have low T, you don't want to cycle off of testosterone. It's not going to be bad for you if you're within safe levels. The amount your taking is minimal and taking a guess at it with your age, unless you're T is high, you're probably still well within the "normal" range.

If your levels are abnormally low, there are negative effects of having low T.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131