over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low sodium

They did test my tsh, 2.7 in range, that's where it usually is. The doctor emailed me back and said he isn't woried about the prolactin it's fine. He did say me drinking 5 to 6 litres of water is a lot to make it 2-3. Waiting on the testosterone test and further guidance.

6 litres of water + further dehydrating caffeine, I'm pretty sure you have your answer right there.

Thank you all for the replies .

Left the Dr a message I guess he will send me to an endo.

From the original Dr visit and googling (dumb I know).

Prolactin is high, not too high, may not be abnormal for an aas user. Maybe a tumor on pituitary.

Low iodized calcium but normal calcium, low sodium again, kidneys or lung cancer could be an issue but blood pressure, creatine, and bun, and urine were all perfect so hoping not kidneys.

I do drink about 6l of water and all that caffeine, preying that's the culprit.
Why lung cancer do you smoke?

Ok lol I was wondering how you did as a BBer and smoking, I know a few guys who dipped and I had heard that Lunsford had gotten hooked on vaping and Hany got him to quit and that’s where he shot up to become the 212 Olympia champ.

Ok lol I was wondering how you did as a BBer and smoking, I know a few guys who dipped and I had heard that Lunsford had gotten hooked on vaping and Hany got him to quit and that’s where he shot up to become the 212 Olympia champ.
Jesus I couldn't imagine vaping but I've Heard it can be worse than smoking, something about the vitamin e oils putting people in the hospital. I couldn't do it just because the way it looks, it's cute for teen emo chicks but grown ass men? Lol. We used to have a guy at work who did it he'd hang back in the smokers corner with the cigerstte smokers looking dorky lol.

Jesus I couldn't imagine vaping but I've Heard it can be worse than smoking, something about the vitamin e oils putting people in the hospital. I couldn't do it just because the way it looks, it's cute for teen emo chicks but grown ass men? Lol. We used to have a guy at work who did it he'd hang back in the smokers corner with the cigerstte smokers looking dorky lol.
My wife’s hairstylist l’s husband vaped for like a year and the metals or something combined with the vapor cauterized and then lead to necrosis of his lungs and he’s in his 30s been walking around on oxygen for like 2 years just fucked forever. I don’t know why people don’t get that the human body wasn’t made to inhale hot water or burning leaves yes you could use a bong and make things better but smoke is smoke. I’m not a weed guy but when I do I eat it. All the benefits use less and none of the negatives for the most part. Imo anyway.

2 gallons of water is totally unneeded especially when fasting. 5 litres is fine but I would recommend salting most of your meals. You will feel and perform so much better for it. I wouldn't worry about your prolactin levels and so many things (AAS an obvious one) could have caused that increase. Are you taking anything that effect serotonin or dopamine? Are you using herbs such as fenugreek or fennel? I would recommend consuming foods high in zinc and vitamin b6. You could even add in some P5P (ZMA would be decent too) and that will lower your prolactin level over time.

My test levels came back 4078 on .75 prop/.25 mast 6x week or 450 prop/150 mast w week?, Do these look correct? Doctor is freaking out, I warned him my test level may be high due to my use of legal prohomones and supplements designed to jack them up.

I've had it when I was consuming too much fluids.

This is one thing I see a lot of bodybuilders doing: consuming so many fluids they actually become dehydrated.

Unless you're also consuming grams of sodium, there's no reason ever to be drinking that much fluids. You will completely throw off your electrolytes like I did. (I cringe when I see people post they drink 2 gallons of water per day for instance)

(I am talking about daily life here, not about a one off for a photo shoot or contest)
👍 You get it.

My test levels came back 4078 on .75 prop/.25 mast 6x week or 450 prop/150 mast w week?, Do these look correct? Doctor is freaking out, I warned him my test level may be high due to my use of legal prohomones and supplements designed to jack them up.
Prolly since a lot of Gus are reading 1500 at 200 mg I’d say that looks right of course he’ll spazz mine was 8,000 one time I was only on 750 of sust and the doc told me I’d be dead In a month that was in 2013 so if you have an ignorant doc get ready for some dumb shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws