over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low test after blood work

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just had my total test done and got the results. I've been off cycle for about 5 months. My test was at 414 out of a range of 400-1200 . I'm not sure as to what to do because my test is low but my doctor might think this is alright because it is in range. By the way I'm 22 years old

Looks like you didn't recover. Did you pct?

Yeah Clomid and nolva. I feel weak and tired too, I hope my testosterone is low enough for trt

Haha I don't thank they will put you on TRT but maby you should try a hcg protocol

Haha I don't thank they will put you on TRT but maby you should try a hcg protocol

They better do something. I feel like shit, I hope I don't get screwed over here

Do you really want to be on HRT at your age?? You should be able to recover no problems. Try HCGenerate, endosurge w/ DAA, or P6 Extreme I'm sure there are others those are the ones I'm personally familair with.

Do you have low cholesterol? Do you use tobacco? If there is a problem with your cholesterol that might be your problem. If you use tobacco then it reduces testosterone. If the doc puts you on HRT it is not a big deal just think of it as you just got a legal way to get your gear. Also if you have done clomid and hcg and these methods did not work then ya can always get back on lol

Do you have low cholesterol? Do you use tobacco? If there is a problem with your cholesterol that might be your problem. If you use tobacco then it reduces testosterone. If the doc puts you on HRT it is not a big deal just think of it as you just got a legal way to get your gear. Also if you have done clomid and hcg and these methods did not work then ya can always get back on lol

No tobacco, cholesterol is fine as well. I'm not on any medication and drink like 4 beers a week total. I know how to use proper pct and all that. I'm afraid my doc is going to say it's fine because it's still in range.

I would get some nolva and/or HCG and kick start LH again. The least you can do for the time being.

Nutrition wise...

Eating enough healthy fats?
Taking zinc? Not oxide, doesnt absorb well at all.

May want to get cortisol checked. Cortisol and test have negative relationships... One goes up the other goes down and vice versa.

400 isn't bad at all for only 5 months post cycle, especially if it was a fairly heavy cycle or if you have done several cycles.

I would do a SERM restart for 4 weeks.

Just curious, what diagnostic lab did you go too? never heard of a range of 400-1200.

I would do a SERM restart for 4 weeks.

Just curious, what diagnostic lab did you go too? never heard of a range of 400-1200.

It was my dr's bloodiest so I'm not sure why the range is like that. Does anyone know if a urologist or endo would be better to treat low test??

An Endo deffinately... A family/General practitioner is not armed with the necessary hormonal knowledge..

I think your going to have difficulty getting treatment from anyone in the medical community given your age and your test level in the 400's. 300's and lower mabey, but your 22.

Do you really want to be on HRT at your age?? You should be able to recover no problems. Try HCGenerate, endosurge w/ DAA, or P6 Extreme I'm sure there are others those are the ones I'm personally familair with.

What are endosurge and p6

It was my dr's bloodiest so I'm not sure why the range is like that. Does anyone know if a urologist or endo would be better to treat low test??

Maybe an Endo, but...with levels in that range, your other option would be anti aging doctors, they are very expensive though.

Give it more time because it will probably go up. My level was stuck at around 50-90 total test for 10 months before my endo would put me on HRT. I told her I had been taking steroids for years and she knew that it takes a long time to recover. I never recovered. What was your LH level? LH level is really important to know, and mine would always come back "below measureable levels".

Give it more time because it will probably go up. My level was stuck at around 50-90 total test for 10 months before my endo would put me on HRT. I told her I had been taking steroids for years and she knew that it takes a long time to recover. I never recovered. What was your LH level? LH level is really important to know, and mine would always come back "below measureable levels".

I didn't get my LH tested, he only checked my test and thyroid. I also have high cortisol, could be another factor. I would like to try an anti-aging clinic but they're not covered by my insurance.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity