over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low test cycles

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
It is been 4 weeks since i dropped test. After competition i inject maybe around 100 mg test so far. I use trestolone next to it and I must admit i feel really really good. I also take 400 mg primo. My estro must be really low but to my surprise i feel really good. So kinda toying with idea keeping test like real hrt 50-150 week and then have fun with anabolics. I thinking primo npp tbol var trestolone. That would be my picks. This year is just for fun. Checking new things new diet new way of training and new way of taking gear. In a past I would never go below 200 mg test per week but assuming proteins are high enough i dont have anything to lose - if it will work great if not at least I will know. How many of you did it?

Chances are your estro is just fine due to the trest.

Years ago when trest came out I tried it in place of TRT(I had reasons) and in the complete absence of any test, 13ng/dl TOTAL TEST, trest DID NOT have all the feel good effects people always report. I felt like shit on it, zero libido, and found it unable to 100% sub for test. As soon as I got back on some true TRT and tried trest again it was completely different and like everyone reported.

I see no problem with low test if you choose to go that route but I do believe at least 100-200mg/week should be there for general health purposes. NONE of these other drugs completely substitute for test IMO. Trest for example does not contribute to DHT and thus leaves a hole. Good luck.

I’ve done like 250-300 prop on a blast and really liked it. Also had tren/mast and var thrown in. Just seemed a lot dryer and didn’t notice any size drop at all.
I’ve been thinking about doing it the rest of the summer actually.
How much trest are you taking?

Can't wait for guys like Luki or other big guys to join the topic. The response will be somewhere along the lines of "low test cycles are great for guys not wanting to grow" haha.

Anyway. If you like it stay at it of course. My last cut phase which I just recently ended I didn't go below 500 test, added 700 primo and about 250 mast P ( had some P left so wanted to finish it) and it was the best cut I ever did.

Can't wait for guys like Luki or other big guys to join the topic. The response will be somewhere along the lines of "low test cycles are great for guys not wanting to grow" haha.

Anyway. If you like it stay at it of course. My last cut phase which I just recently ended I didn't go below 500 test, added 700 primo and about 250 mast P ( had some P left so wanted to finish it) and it was the best cut I ever did.
And here is @luki7788 ...we both prefer te keep test low as possible to avoid high Estrogen,as we dont use AI...rumors are it is very bad,the devil

A low test is good when you want to keep your size and be close to the competition shape all year round, but then your muscles will not be as full as in the high test. It is not without reason that most of the super heavy ones hold the test relatively high 1000-1500mg possible close to the competition

Bah personally high test puts my body on a super metabolic state.....
At 1500 Sust and 300-400 Tren I am not as cute, dry to see as with 750 Sust 600 Tren but the fullness is completely another story....

If you want to gain size imho you need high test.

Bah personally high test puts my body on a super metabolic state.....
At 1500 Sust and 300-400 Tren I am not as cute, dry to see as with 750 Sust 600 Tren but the fullness is completely another story....

If you want to gain size imho you need high test.
Test = size

Chances are your estro is just fine due to the trest.

Years ago when trest came out I tried it in place of TRT(I had reasons) and in the complete absence of any test, 13ng/dl TOTAL TEST, trest DID NOT have all the feel good effects people always report. I felt like shit on it, zero libido, and found it unable to 100% sub for test. As soon as I got back on some true TRT and tried trest again it was completely different and like everyone reported.

I see no problem with low test if you choose to go that route but I do believe at least 100-200mg/week should be there for general health purposes. NONE of these other drugs completely substitute for test IMO. Trest for example does not contribute to DHT and thus leaves a hole. Good luck.
I don't think that the real problem lies on the DHT part of Testosterone which Trestolone lacks....but on the fact that no hormone, converts to 17 beta Estradiol like Testosterone does, afterall it's the real estradiol that we as humans need.

If you remember, @Mike Arnold was always proposing cycles with a Test base Trest and Tren.

I.e.
250 TestE
70 Trenbolone Ace
70 Trestolone Ace

I don't think that the real problem lies on the DHT part of Testosterone which Trestolone lacks....but on the fact that no hormone, converts to 17 beta Estradiol like Testosterone does, afterall it's the real estradiol that we as humans need.

If you remember, @Mike Arnold was always proposing cycles with a Test base Trest and Tren.

I.e.
250 TestE
70 Trenbolone Ace
70 Trestolone Ace
I agree! And test, Tren, and Trestolone is my favorite feel good stack with some proviron thrown into the mix.

I've been on 12.5mg TE per day (TRT) 300mg NPP and Primo per week for about 8-9 weeks now. Bloods end of next week.

I.e.
250 TestE
70 Trenbolone Ace
70 Trestolone Ace
That's because it's a GREAT cycle! You can low dose it and still get very good results. :)

I.e.
250 TestE
70 Trenbolone Ace
70 Trestolone Ace

That may be part of it, as I said IME nothing 100% replaces test. I know for me when I added some DHT to the mix on trest only, while 100% suppressed, it made a huge difference in quality of life.

That may be part of it, as I said IME nothing 100% replaces test. I know for me when I added some DHT to the mix on trest only, while 100% suppressed, it made a huge difference in quality of life.
I've somewhat given up on trest.
Seems to affect my cardio output.
My bread and butter seems to be higher test. Mast. DHB.
I've made a test prop and mast prop DMSO solution. For some reason it has a real calming affect. Not sure if it's the higher conversion of test to estrogen.
But I notice I am much calmer and focused.

I've somewhat given up on trest.
Seems to affect my cardio output.
My bread and butter seems to be higher test. Mast. DHB.
I've made a test prop and mast prop DMSO solution. For some reason it has a real calming affect. Not sure if it's the higher conversion of test to estrogen.
But I notice I am much calmer and focused.
IN for your No pip DHB recipe!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner