over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'low' test + high(er) EQ.

It's interesting to note that almost invariably EQ seems to crush E2 as much or more than Primo (merely based on anecdotes of course), and yet is generally much milder on HDL.
It's non-E2 metabolites may exert some protettive effect.
There was one study that showed EQ drives estrone production very high. It's a wealer estrogen just differing by by C17 -one versus -ol. That could explain some of the personal accounts and would be dependent on individual metabolism.

There was one study that showed EQ drives estrone production very high. It's a wealer estrogen just differing by by C17 -one versus -ol. That could explain some of the personal accounts and would be dependent on individual metabolism.
Was there an actual medical study? I thought people started believing that after a video the mpmd guy published. In it, he cited 1 guy's bloodwork.

The subject of EQ and estrogen is odd though. If you look through old forum posts, you can find examples of guys using EQ without test at all with no real mention of issues arising from that. Then some time in the last 10 years, guys started claiming EQ really smashed their E2 levels. Some had bloodwork to support it and others just had subjective reports. Some social contagion? Or maybe some survivor bias for the older examples of EQ without test.

I have noticed that it seems like most of the guys using EQ without test also seemed to include nandrolone. Coincidence or does the nandrolone make things easier in terms of estrogen production. No idea of the answer. Just what I've read from others' experiences.

What is it with this "low test" trend that's happening? I totally don't understand???? 🧐

Was there an actual medical study? I thought people started believing that after a video the mpmd guy published. In it, he cited 1 guy's bloodwork.

The subject of EQ and estrogen is odd though. If you look through old forum posts, you can find examples of guys using EQ without test at all with no real mention of issues arising from that. Then some time in the last 10 years, guys started claiming EQ really smashed their E2 levels. Some had bloodwork to support it and others just had subjective reports. Some social contagion? Or maybe some survivor bias for the older examples of EQ without test.

I have noticed that it seems like most of the guys using EQ without test also seemed to include nandrolone. Coincidence or does the nandrolone make things easier in terms of estrogen production. No idea of the answer. Just what I've read from others' experiences.
I think you might be right. But I didn't dismiss it. I used EQ solo many years ago when I was young and never seemed to have an estrogen issue. actually it worked really well as far as solo cycles go. It would be great if a sponsor got 5 guys to do EQ solo for 4-6 weeks and test to see where the hormones E2, E1, androstendione, and test (estrone) are. Taht would give a good amount of date to contemplate.

What is it with this "low test" trend that's happening? I totally don't understand???? 🧐

No idea. People just repeat. Been going on for a few years on bro low level boards. I've seen it a lot browsing Evo and Elite. "Let the XXX compound do the work." As if test will interfere with the process and synergy doesn't exist.

Apparently it's super popular as the old elite mods from 90s and early 2000s will all chime in and agree. Quadsweep, Ulter, CEO, 2Thick, E2, etc with very simple one line agreement. It's almost as if they have hijacked the ancient accounts to look like credible traffic. Lol.

If you have no hematocrit issues, or you know that EQ doesn't touch yours (it does nothing to me), try 2g EQ a week and that's it.

On 1g EQ (no test) my e2 where at 22pg/ml at 2g guess what? 44pg/ml and everything here was working perfect (dick sex drive etc)
My whole stack was like 2g EQ 1g MastE 700 Anadrol and i was looking really good and doing a ton of cardio. Don't be fooled by the doses, EQ is mostly ester....

I might just try this- for me, Masteron is a great test substitute. Keeps me dry, excellent mood, and sex drive is through the roof even without test. Never gone higher than 900mg EQ, but will try.

No idea. People just repeat. Been going on for a few years on bro low level boards. I've seen it a lot browsing Evo and Elite. "Let the XXX compound do the work." As if test will interfere with the process and synergy doesn't exist.

Apparently it's super popular as the old elite mods from 90s and early 2000s will all chime in and agree. Quadsweep, Ulter, CEO, 2Thick, E2, etc with very simple one line agreement. It's almost as if they have hijacked the ancient accounts to look like credible traffic. Lol.

Or maybe realize that everybody has a different chemical make-up and physiology and does not respond the same to chemicals, and what works for you does not work the same for everyone else.

At least 25x i have personally tried higher test, and gained zero added benefits but has made me look sloppy af.

Or maybe realize that everybody has a different chemical make-up and physiology and does not respond the same to chemicals, and what works for you does not work the same for everyone else.

At least 25x i have personally tried higher test, and gained zero added benefits but has made me look sloppy af.

It's a good point but it's generic advice to everyone and not individually based which is your point. These are purely fucking a's and using stolen accounts once belonging to well respected people who many of us knew decades ago. It's a sham.

I’m reminded back in college when I’d pretty much do eq only at 400-800mgs a weeks. Never did bloods. Always felt great. Kind of funny looking back.

I’m reminded back in college when I’d pretty much do eq only at 400-800mgs a weeks. Never did bloods. Always felt great. Kind of funny looking back.

You can get away with a lot of things with youth on your side. The older we get the more sides and issues we have… bp, sex drive, general sense of well being on higher doses… gettin old sucks lol

EQ unlocked Testosterone for me, I would never bother running it with low test now that I know it keeps my estrogen in check the way it does and keeps the look tighter.

Am I as dry as low test with tren/mast? No but i feel a hell of a lot better and I am growing like a weed and I am significantly dryer with the EQ in the mix next to the testosterone.

If you are questioning its ability to lower estrogen its pretty simple, go draw bloods, learn your truth and ignore everyone elses.

EQ unlocked Testosterone for me, I would never bother running it with low test now that I know it keeps my estrogen in check the way it does and keeps the look tighter.

Am I as dry as low test with tren/mast? No but i feel a hell of a lot better and I am growing like a weed and I am significantly dryer with the EQ in the mix next to the testosterone.

If you are questioning its ability to lower estrogen its pretty simple, go draw bloods, learn your truth and ignore everyone elses.
What's your go to dose for both?

To be fair I used to run M1T solo for over a month and go out drinking 2x/week and I also felt great with perfect libido......................ahhh youth.

To be fair I used to run M1T solo for over a month and go out drinking 2x/week and I also felt great with perfect libido......................ahhh youth.
Same here with a PheraPlex solo run @ 60mg a day...

What's your go to dose for both?

I have used EQ at 3.5G solo with trt test in the past, bailed around week 7 from anxiety. Yes it was very pretty, veiny, very dry, high endurance and kind of a cartoon action figure look to the muscles. Rubbery almost.

I started 6 weeks ago or so at 750mg Sust and 1200mg EQ. Moved my way up to 1250mg Sust and 1250mg EQ.

About to adjust to 1125mg Sust and 2250mg EQ where I will likely stay through the summer. Very tempted to move the Sust to 1500mg alongside the 2250mg EQ but I want to leave something on the table for my winter growth phase.

Worth mentioning, I am on 20iu Generic HGH MWF also, had a low dose Tren in there as well to sync with the HGH but seems to spike my BP too much next to the Testosterone and my sleep has been atrocious. Mast E going from 300mg to 600mg instead.

^ too late to edit but I have found Horse Chestnut to be crucial for myself on EQ. Tumeric is in the mix too but Horse Chestnut saved me from some severe leg pain and what I assume was a big ass flare up of veinous insufficiency. I want to say I have seen Luki post somewhere that he takes it as well.

Ill be taking it anytime EQ is in the mix from now on, ideally without EQ as well but the daily health supplement list keeps growing.

I have used EQ at 3.5G solo with trt test in the past, bailed around week 7 from anxiety. Yes it was very pretty, veiny, very dry, high endurance and kind of a cartoon action figure look to the muscles. Rubbery almost.

I started 6 weeks ago or so at 750mg Sust and 1200mg EQ. Moved my way up to 1250mg Sust and 1250mg EQ.

About to adjust to 1125mg Sust and 2250mg EQ where I will likely stay through the summer. Very tempted to move the Sust to 1500mg alongside the 2250mg EQ but I want to leave something on the table for my winter growth phase.
I guess you don't experince low E2 sympthoms from EQ 😂

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88