advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low test higher masteron: does it flatten you out?

I'd suggest to you to change only one variable at a time. Otherwise, if you change two variables at a time (test and HCG), you don't know what worked and what didn't, and if something goes wrong you don't know which one to blame. Either raise the test, OR add the HCG, and see how it goes for a few weeks. Then if all is well, add the other one.

Especially as you already have pre-existing gyno. For me personally, I can use 400 or 600mg of test per week, and not make my gyno worse. But even small amounts of HCG have given me gyno. HCG was necessary for me to raise my fertility when I was trying to get my wife pregnant, but it raised my estrogen and gave me gyno. Can't honestly say that I noticed anything positive about using HCG, other than my beautiful baby daughter. But some people do rave about it.

You are right man, one change at time.
I will up the test for the moment and see how i'll react.
Today even my feet joints hurt. I've trained with no pump, no strength, no focus, little motivation.
Vascularity has decreased. Very dry lips and i'm pissing all the time.

You are right man, one change at time.
I will up the test for the moment and see how i'll react.
Today even my feet joints hurt. I've trained with no pump, no strength, no focus, little motivation.
Vascularity has decreased. Very dry lips and i'm pissing all the time.

I'd drop the Masteron and/or Proviron, as you pretty clearly have low estrogen for the amount of test you are taking. But upping the test is also a choice.

I share your frustration at controlling estrogen, especially with pre-existing gyno. For me even microdoses of an AI have always made me feel worse, not better. Masteron and Proviron have helped in the past, but you can overdo those as well. Getting the proper dose for you is a very individual thing.

I'd drop the Masteron and/or Proviron, as you pretty clearly have low estrogen for the amount of test you are taking. But upping the test is also a choice.

I share your frustration at controlling estrogen, especially with pre-existing gyno. For me even microdoses of an AI have always made me feel worse, not better. Masteron and Proviron have helped in the past, but you can overdo those as well. Getting the proper dose for you is a very individual thing.

Yes, finding the right balance can be a pain in the ass. As you, AI never worked for me. I mean they work sometimes but it's a damn roller coaster of ups and downs. And they also have sides that are independent from the drop in estradiol levels.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the low test even immediately before the competition - I tried higher doses of anabolics and lower testosterone but I was definitely less full even at high doses of train - tesrosterone has something that cannot be replaced by any other hormone invented so far
I am the same! And I’ve never been able to use anti-es without losing a lot of my sex drive-even when ran at low dosages.

I never use metformin, I tried it but it was a big mistake - there is a great article on ironmagazine Mike Arnold for which metformin is not conducive to bodybuilders. But I have been using insulin for years, regardless of whether it is offseason or prep insulin is always on my agenda. Honestly, I have been using insulin continuously since 2014.
Do you feel that you really get that much in terms of additional lean muscle from using insulin?

So last night i had sex with my gf... libido was good, sensitivity was good but erections were soft. I came two times but with softer cock.
I've increased my test dose the last two shots (125 instead of 100). I still feel some low e2 sides, like joint pain, lack of pump, flatness, lowered appetite, bad mood.
It was a weird sensation like my mind was there, but it was kind of disconnected with my dick.
So i panicked and taken 12.5 mg of pharma aromasin, but it seems like today it has made things worse. I can't even get it up alone.
It's not prolactin since i know i'm prone to this and i take 0.5 mg of pharma cabaser per week.
I've planned to do bloods asap.
I'm still very dry, very thin/plastic skin, zero gyno, zero bloat.
But it's possible that low e2/too much dht could lead to ED? But libido/desire still there?

Sometimes when you really screw yourself up it's best to go down to true trt test and let your body sort itself out instead of sitting there trying to play doctor yourself.

It sucks to have to come off but at the end of the day if you want things to normalize that's the best way.

I was down to true trt (with bloods) before starting the masteron.
Now i'm having this issues.
It sucks big time because physically i look very good now and my old gyno shrinked.
It seems also that i'm having some trouble urinating, so i'm wondering if masteron is affecting my prostate.
Could a swollen prostate lead to soft erections?

So last night i had sex with my gf... libido was good, sensitivity was good but erections were soft. I came two times but with softer cock.
I've increased my test dose the last two shots (125 instead of 100). I still feel some low e2 sides, like joint pain, lack of pump, flatness, lowered appetite, bad mood.
It was a weird sensation like my mind was there, but it was kind of disconnected with my dick.
So i panicked and taken 12.5 mg of pharma aromasin, but it seems like today it has made things worse. I can't even get it up alone.
It's not prolactin since i know i'm prone to this and i take 0.5 mg of pharma cabaser per week.
I've planned to do bloods asap.
I'm still very dry, very thin/plastic skin, zero gyno, zero bloat.
But it's possible that low e2/too much dht could lead to ED? But libido/desire still there?

As you already felt low E2 sides, and you took the aromasin and it made things worse, then yes, you have screwed up and temporarily crashed your estrogen, and you are out of balance again.

I'm not blaming you, as I have done much the same thing before, as have many of us. But it probably would have been a better idea to stick to the program. Especially since you had sex twice with your girlfriend that night. What were you complaining about? Most guys would have been happy with that. Now you can't get it up at all, so now you do have something real to complain about.

That's OK, it will all even out with time. Just stick to the program, wait for the aromasin to wear off, and you will be back to normal soon.

As you already felt low E2 sides, and you took the aromasin and it made things worse, then yes, you have screwed up and temporarily crashed your estrogen, and you are out of balance again.

I'm not blaming you, as I have done much the same thing before, as have many of us. But it probably would have been a better idea to stick to the program. Especially since you had sex twice with your girlfriend that night. What were you complaining about? Most guys would have been happy with that. Now you can't get it up at all, so now you do have something real to complain about.

That's OK, it will all even out with time. Just stick to the program, wait for the aromasin to wear off, and you will be back to normal soon.

Yes i've been pretty dumb i know.
I was already dry to the bone, i could see fibers on my chest moving, but i went into panic because i've had sex but erections were softer(ut strangely libido was pretty high), so the stupid decision to take aromasin. Now i'm even dryer, but with even softer erections.
I will stick to the program even if there'll be temporary sides.

Update.
I feel really good on test and masteron, better since i've increased the test. But i think masteron is killing my prostate. I'm experiencing pain and burning sensation from my penis to testicles, perineum and pelvic area. I'm having some trouble urinating too.
My libido is very high but erections are softer. My dick looks bigger, is more sensitive and as soon as i touch my gf erection starts. But it's only semi-hard. So wtf?
Is possibile that a swollen and inflammed prostate can lead to erection problems (hardness)?

Not flatten at all. After 8-10 weeks on just 100 mg test TRT I tighten up my diet, add in to 200 mg test and 600 mg mast and I fill in, lean out and gain about 8 lbs over 4 weeks and continue to tighten up.

Not flatten at all. After 8-10 weeks on just 100 mg test TRT I tighten up my diet, add in to 200 mg test and 600 mg mast and I fill in, lean out and gain about 8 lbs over 4 weeks and continue to tighten up.

Did you take any AI?

I dont tend to take AIs with a moderate Test dose when using DHTs.

Tamoxifen at 10-20mg or Ralox 40-60mg every day will suffice.

Did you take any AI?
Doesn't really matter what I did. You have to go by your reaction. I was moving toward pretty lean and didn't need one. I don't run AI much. Rather I only use enough aromatizable AAS to give me normal or a little higher estrogens. The leaner you are and cleaner your diet the less estrogen you make in general. You can also split up the testosterone so less conversion to estrogens.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131