over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Test

Giants83

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I went to get some blood work done just for a check up. I decided to come off everything a few months ago. I was blasting and cruising for a little over two years. My reason for coming off was worries about fertility in the coming years. I was able to conceive this time while being on. My little girl will be born in the next two months. I'm just concerned about what another couple years of straight use will do so that was why I came off. I had planned to run a cycle in May so I wanted to get blood work just to check how everything was. Got an echo done as well. Anyway I knew my test was low but after hearing from my doctor I was shocked. My total test came back at less than 20!! I couldn't even believe it. Doc was to test me again because he thinks my cycle my be messed up because I'm a night worker so I'm going in tomorrow afternoon when I wake up for another one but really how much could it change. My main concerns right now are what is this level doing to the rest of my body. I definitely feel a lack of motivation. Also really bad anxiety as well. Not sure that's really related. As for as weight and muscle mass I lost some as expected but not a terrible amount. Down about 10lbs in a few months time. Still drag my ass to the gym and kept diet pretty tight. Anyone ever experience this? How long did it take to recover? What lasting effects could this have? I know some just from reading threads on this forum for years but just wanted to get some other thoughts and experiences. Chances are I'll be seeing an endo soon. Thanks in advance.

My natty test levels when i was 18 came back under 50 ng/dl... likely from being so lean for so long. I just started trt then...

Am I concerned about fertility?? Ya, but everyone one I know who has had a kid had it when they were on a larger cycle.. sooooooo

I went to get some blood work done just for a check up. I decided to come off everything a few months ago. I was blasting and cruising for a little over two years. My reason for coming off was worries about fertility in the coming years. I was able to conceive this time while being on. My little girl will be born in the next two months. I'm just concerned about what another couple years of straight use will do so that was why I came off. I had planned to run a cycle in May so I wanted to get blood work just to check how everything was. Got an echo done as well. Anyway I knew my test was low but after hearing from my doctor I was shocked. My total test came back at less than 20!! I couldn't even believe it. Doc was to test me again because he thinks my cycle my be messed up because I'm a night worker so I'm going in tomorrow afternoon when I wake up for another one but really how much could it change. My main concerns right now are what is this level doing to the rest of my body. I definitely feel a lack of motivation. Also really bad anxiety as well. Not sure that's really related. As for as weight and muscle mass I lost some as expected but not a terrible amount. Down about 10lbs in a few months time. Still drag my ass to the gym and kept diet pretty tight. Anyone ever experience this? How long did it take to recover? What lasting effects could this have? I know some just from reading threads on this forum for years but just wanted to get some other thoughts and experiences. Chances are I'll be seeing an endo soon. Thanks in advance.

I feel the same way you do after being off for about 5 weeks. Except i think crushed my estrogen with too much Aromasin post cycle...

I have anxiety, low motivation, brain fog etc. I have 2 young babies now so not concerned about fertility. I will be on trt for good probably starting in May.

I feel the same way you do after being off for about 5 weeks. Except i think crushed my estrogen with too much Aromasin post cycle...

I have anxiety, low motivation, brain fog etc. I have 2 young babies now so not concerned about fertility. I will be on trt for good probably starting in May.

Yeah the anxiety is ridiculous. I've been dealing with it for a few months but never really thought they were related. Constant chest pain which I was I got an echo just to be safe. We want to have one more child and then I plan on staying on but after seeing an endo I might be on trt sooner than later.

My natty test levels when i was 18 came back under 50 ng/dl... likely from being so lean for so long. I just started trt then...

Am I concerned about fertility?? Ya, but everyone one I know who has had a kid had it when they were on a larger cycle.. sooooooo

Yeah I know plenty who conceived while on. Myself being one. I suppose I could've crossed that bridge if and when it came. I honestly didn't think a test level could be so low.

You were on for two years straight what's surprising about your natural production being fucked?

Not trying to be a jerk at all I'm just curious as to what I'm missing, how old are you G?

You were on for two years straight what's surprising about your natural production being fucked?

Not trying to be a jerk at all I'm just curious as to what I'm missing, how old are you G?

Lol no I get it. Like I said I knew I'd be low but less than 20 kind of blew me away. Didn't even think that was possible. I'm 33 so that's why I'm kind of doubting that I'll ever recover on my own at this point. Was just looking for other guys experiences I guess.

We're the same age and your experience is exactly why I've only been doing 12 week cycles every summer the past few years, completely off the rest of the year. Even that I think is pushing my luck, I'm hoping to make it until at least 40 before I say fuck it and go on trt for life. We'll see, good luck to you I'm interested in this discussion....

Wow Giants ,under 20 is the lowest I have ever heard of someone having . How long were you off for before bloodwork ?

Wow Giants ,under 20 is the lowest I have ever heard of someone having . How long were you off for before bloodwork ?

At least 3 months. I had a pretty solid pct plan in place that was supposed to run 6 weeks but I cut it short because of concerns about side effects and interactions with other medications. I thought for sure I'd had been higher than that. Should be hearing from doc any time now about yesterday's blood work. Doubt it changed much though.

We're the same age and your experience is exactly why I've only been doing 12 week cycles every summer the past few years, completely off the rest of the year. Even that I think is pushing my luck, I'm hoping to make it until at least 40 before I say fuck it and go on trt for life. We'll see, good luck to you I'm interested in this discussion....

Yeah this was just a recent decision to come off. I was doing fine on 100mg a week for a while. Did a blast and my wife got pregnant. Once she got pregnant I really started thinking about things and wanted to tone it back a bit. I was hoping to recover naturally and like you wait before going on trt. Do a couple smaller cycles throughout the year. Two tops. I'll keep you posted either way. Through here or pm.

Yeah the anxiety is ridiculous. I've been dealing with it for a few months but never really thought they were related. Constant chest pain which I was I got an echo just to be safe. We want to have one more child and then I plan on staying on but after seeing an endo I might be on trt sooner than later.

Oh yea worst anxiety i think ive ever had.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131