over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low Testosterone levels and low estrogen on 375mg/week? Lab result done

La_pantera

Registered
I started testosterone enanthate rotex medica 3 weeks ago, doing 0.5ml eod so about 375mg test a week

The blood test was done 3 days post last injection.
Both test levels seems low and my estrogen is low to not using any anti estrogen.

my cycle is 375mg test enanthate a week only.

336648183_3520395594842026_6856588589923996497_n (2).jpg

338186168_752676483194382_5476457874086201737_n.jpg

something is off Rotex used to be very good before but since they dissapear 1 year and now come back something tells me its either underdosed or something is wrong with my body the way i uses testosterone. but i think its more bunk or very underdosed. I dont feel like i am on cycle. I would like my levels to be around 1200-1500 and with almost 400mg a week it should definately be there.

According to the 2 people who have good knowledge about steroids 1 of them say i have to inject same day and the go do a test the other one says its 100% fake or underdosed your levels is like a natural person.

I would throw it out. If it’s fake , I’d also be concerned with sterility as who knows what other corners they cut.

Labs that fake testosterone are fucking scum seeing how cheap the raws are.
exactly test is so cheap why fake it.. I would not be suprised if it was a ugl lab that fake steroids but when a FDA approved company fake such a cheap steroid is beyond me. Rotex medica hospitals in thailand used to use them.

and one more thing this oil hurts bad and very thick. Castor oil.

exactly test is so cheap why fake it.. I would not be suprised if it was a ugl lab that fake steroids but when a FDA approved company fake such a cheap steroid is beyond me. Rotex medica hospitals in thailand used to use them.

My guess would be that it’s not in fact Rotex, but a counterfeit with same labeling and packaging. Even pharmacies out that way will purchase counterfeits (knowing or unknowingly) for the lower cost.

My guess would be that it’s not in fact Rotex, but a counterfeit with same labeling and packaging. Even pharmacies out that way will purchase counterfeits (knowing or unknowingly) for the lower cost.
Thats what i think to and they dissapeard for 1 year no rotex test and now they back thats seems odd. a good company dont just stop selling and come back. must be a counterfeit rotex for sure. with that dose i take i think i should be atelast on 1500 total test 799 is very low.

Does it even make sense to fake that if it's amps? I'd prolly test it with one of those mail order tests you can get. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that you're numbers are that low on 400mg.

Thats what i think to and they dissapeard for 1 year no rotex test and now they back thats seems odd. a good company dont just stop selling and come back. must be a counterfeit rotex for sure. with that dose i take i think i should be atelast on 1500 total test 799 is very low.
At 400mg a week you’d be definitely over 1500! Unless you’ve always been a low responder. I seriously doubt that! Is it possible to get your money back? If you purchased them from a legit pharmacy.

Cage

Does it even make sense to fake that if it's amps? I'd prolly test it with one of those mail order tests you can get. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that you're numbers are that low on 400mg.
i am thinking same as you why fake something so cheap. but yes for sure 799 is low levels on 400mg for sure it should be double atleast or something is off.

Is it possible to get your money back? If you purchased them from a legit pharmacy.

Cage

Unlikely in SE Asia. They don’t record lot numbers or serial numbers when they sell it you. For all they know, they sold you real Test and and your returning counterfeit Test.

At 400mg a week you’d be definitely over 1500! Unless you’ve always been a low responder. I seriously doubt that! Is it possible to get your money back? If you purchased them from a legit pharmacy.

Cage
exactly thats more then numbers i am looking for luckly i bought few amps only so its ok not need refound just chocked that rotex medica start fake test too use to be good brand 🤷‍♂️

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear