over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low Testosterone levels and low estrogen on 375mg/week? Lab result done

cant find real primo here in thailand anymore, bayer stop selling here. I love primo :(

hehe yes not 100% real trt its bodybuilding TRT you know what i mean :)
Alpha Pharma health makes a decent one.Same brand as your test I think. I've been using it as described for my TRT but my TRT is much lower that yours. One thing to note, Primo at least in me will increased the measured test. i don't know if it interferes, increases test by inhibiting aromatase or both or something else. i go from 800 to 1200 going from 100 mg TC/w to 100 mg TC and 75 mg Primo.

I was looking at trying the primo from alpha pharma but doubt its real primo since the price is to low compare to primo from bayer its double the price.
I think could be mix of primo/masteron together but not sure seen labs done on it showing its 100% primobolan inside but that was couple years ago. I dont think primo increase your testosterone levels but it will lower your estrogen for sure. When i used Bayer primobolan my test never increase but my estrogen was always low. i was using 300mg primo per/week with 300mg test per week.

Alpha Pharma health makes a decent one.Same brand as your test I think. I've been using it as described for my TRT but my TRT is much lower that yours. One thing to note, Primo at least in me will increased the measured test. i don't know if it interferes, increases test by inhibiting aromatase or both or something else. i go from 800 to 1200 going from 100 mg TC/w to 100 mg TC and 75 mg Primo.

What does the 75mg primo do to your measured E2?

What does the 75mg primo do to your measured E2?
Don't remember, lower but not to much since lipids were good as I recall.

Did it have the same effect on free T as total T, I wonder?

Did it have the same effect on free T as total T, I wonder?
I don't know. I felt and looked pretty good. All the other lab values were great. i generally use personalabs and get the male panel and add this or that. I don't typically do a broader hormone panel unless I am looking for something. My last blood work with just 100 mg/w test had me at 815 ng/dL and Somewhere at the top 1/3 of normal for free test.

I think so same but this brand is FDA approved in thailand crazy. is 3 weeks enough to see result on test?
The FDA approves drugs in Thailand?

Serum concentration should peak within a week, if not a few days, of injection. 3wks is more than enough. For example, going from <90ng/dl, my 2nd 200mg t cyp inj puts me at 1400ng 2 days post inj, 12 days later it's 750. Another 200mg dose and I'm at 1400 again. Etc etc..

The FDA approves drugs in Thailand?

Serum concentration should peak within a week, if not a few days, of injection. 3wks is more than enough. For example, going from <90ng/dl, my 2nd 200mg t cyp inj puts me at 1400ng 2 days post inj, 12 days later it's 750. Another 200mg dose and I'm at 1400 again. Etc etc..
The FDA doesn't. But I sure as hell do. Wait. I mean...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear