over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Testosterone never again!

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I will admit I fell into the low test high anabolic (Tren) trend a few years back. I did get cut but was just not happy with over all size and fullness. Was eating tons of carbs because I knew TREN can make you look flat. This time I did High Test with low TREN and like how full I am looking. Just as cut as years back but fuller and pumps are 100% better. Size comes on much better for me with high test. Still able to stay dry with an AI and fat loss feels just as good if not better. I also feel better on high test than high tren.
It’s been a very long time since I have used test above my HRT dose.

Just thought I would share as it feels like the first time again using test lol

I always say this and I always will - low test is for beach guys, real monsters and freaks don't part with high doses of testosterone
That is some funny shit right there because that’s what I felt I looked like was a cut volleyball player.
Tren puts absolutely no size on me no matter how much carbs I eat where if I eat a good clean diet and up cals a bit with test the size is 100 times better.

The bodybuilder's toolbox is full of options; choose the ones that work best for you.

I will admit I fell into the low test high anabolic (Tren) trend a few years back. I did get cut but was just not happy with over all size and fullness. Was eating tons of carbs because I knew TREN can make you look flat. This time I did High Test with low TREN and like how full I am looking. Just as cut as years back but fuller and pumps are 100% better. Size comes on much better for me with high test. Still able to stay dry with an AI and fat loss feels just as good if not better. I also feel better on high test than high tren.

I agree 💯%!

That is some funny shit right there because that’s what I felt I looked like was a cut volleyball player.
Tren puts absolutely no size on me no matter how much carbs I eat where if I eat a good clean diet and up cals a bit with test the size is 100 times better.
Tren needs a certain amount of estrogen combined with it in order to be an effective mass builder. People who convert less estrogen from test (like myself) need more test/estrogen to get good results from Tren.

Thats good to hear. What exactly were ur dosages if u dont mind me asking?

Thats good to hear. What exactly were ur dosages if u dont mind me asking?
So I pin everything everyday to keep levels as even as possible.
Was doing 200 test cyp and 600 Tren Ace now I am doing 1g test cyp and 300 Tren Ace

I’ve tried the high dose of 450 mg of tren ace and 250 mg of test cyp. Never again,I felt like shit and too ,any sides.

So I pin everything everyday to keep levels as even as possible.
Was doing 200 test cyp and 600 Tren Ace now I am doing 1g test cyp and 300 Tren Ace

600 tren is a lot , it needs a lot of lean muscle , that why it make you flat or feeling like shit

Low test , high test it doesnt matter use what you like

Consistency is where its at , it took me years to understand it

I never use more than 200 test and i am biger than a lot of guys blasting test high

Biger as in lean muscle not scale weight

Just food for thought

Respect

600 tren is a lot , it needs a lot of lean muscle , that why it make you flat or feeling like shit

Low test , high test it doesnt matter use what you like

Consistency is where its at , it took me years to understand it

I never use more than 200 test and i am biger than a lot of guys blasting test high

Biger as in lean muscle not scale weight

Just food for thought

Respect

I see but I have see guys running 300mg of Tren and say they are flat. What would you recommend for a 6’3 230lbs guy with abs

I can’t wait for gyms to open and start on high test it’s been a very long time since I did test and even though I got some good size on a deca base I still felt like somethings missing I wasn’t as full I felt

test is the main compound in every stack any big guy you speak to runs test as the base compound

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws