over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low testosterone

Erok

Newbies
So I just got out of a 6 month facility where the diet was almost all soy meat products and carbs. The weights were very limited, so I was doing mostly body weight exercise. I showed some results but was expecting more... Last June when I had my testosterone checked I had 653. I just did my full blood work and everything came out healthy except now my test is at 357... which I feel is extremely low. I am a male 27 year old in moderate to good health. Any ideas on how to raise it, and would a crap diet really affect my hormones that badly? Trying to decide if I should argue with the doctor, because he seems to think since it's in the healthy range I'm fine. But I believe that is very low for my age. Any advice would be appreciated.

I did take the blood test at around the same time. both were around 9am
fasted for the most current, and i am pretty sure i fasted on the previous one.

It was definitely a high stress environment for almost 9 months before the test, now not so much. back to normal life.

I bought a casein / whey protein mix that i use every morning and night. mostly eggs and a whole grain bagel in the morning. lunch varies, but chicken in some form of sandwich is often. then a meal of chicken/ground turkey with brown rice / quinoa or something for dinner. this has only been the last 4 days though, but will keep it up unless advised differently.

someone recommended dhea so I started that as well.

in that article im only seeing the abstract, does it give any indication of how long it would take for the hormonal reversal to normal levels to happen?

So I just got out of a 6 month facility where the diet was almost all soy meat products and carbs. The weights were very limited, so I was doing mostly body weight exercise. I showed some results but was expecting more... Last June when I had my testosterone checked I had 653. I just did my full blood work and everything came out healthy except now my test is at 357... which I feel is extremely low. I am a male 27 year old in moderate to good health. Any ideas on how to raise it, and would a crap diet really affect my hormones that badly? Trying to decide if I should argue with the doctor, because he seems to think since it's in the healthy range I'm fine. But I believe that is very low for my age. Any advice would be appreciated.

How were you feeling when you tested at 653? Have you used any gear since then? You probably aren't feeling great now at 357 that's low for any age and awful for bodybuilding, the bottom half of that "normal" range is bs.

I haven't used any gear in about 3 years. did the correct pct protocol and all that back then and have been at a "decent" level until recently. I do feel noticeably more tired that i used to. I'm 6'8" 270lbs. and figured the fatigue was because i had put on more bodyfat this past 6 months. but after the results not so sure. would like to get it bounced back to a decent level before i do anything with gear again, though i would like to around feb or march if i can manage it.

Probably the best route would be to get back into a good routine of eating and training properly for a few months then take it from there. You could look into zinc and mucuna puriens as natural supps to help with a little test boost. Maybe even try d-aspartic acid, just read up on these and decide which ones you think might be worth trying.

I've been reading some research about d-aspartic acid and have found some conflicting info. Some info says it doesn't actually raise test in resistance trained males? Do you or anyone have experience saying it does?
I have started taking zinc as per your recommendation though

Your lucky your in range,my natural testosterone is 6 yep just 6 but I'm much older.it has been that way since I Was 26

Damn man, that does make me feel a bit lucky. Was that a result of anything you did, or just your genetics?

don't need to worry about that ,you are young enough,keep good balance diet and exercise,test level will meet your expectation.best wishes

Most likely down to the soy food lowering test and raising estrogen. Give it a few months, drop some body fat and re test

at 653 were you "on"?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity