over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low thyroid levels on 200mcg of t4

TheBill

Newbies
Hi, at first i have to say i'am on 5iu of UG GH 5 times a week (only training days, split 2,5iu pre and post workout), and i'am on the end of my cutting phase right now but i'am slowely started to adding up calories. As i'am on GH quite bit of time, the low levels of thyroid is nothing unusual but before im switch to t4 i was deal with it by using straight t3 and my t3 lvl was in upper range of norm. But lately (as its usuly better to use t4 as our body can convert it on his own, and that problably better for us) im start to use a pharma t4. First i take 50mcg/d - but ft3 was belowe the lowes point of range. Then im ramp it up to 100mcg so was using 150mcg/d and thats gave me this (taking blood work about 14 days after first dose, i make 24h break between the dose before blood work, results looks like this https://ibb.co/PNdMDzT so im ramp it up againt to 200mcg/d and im take the blood work again after 7days, but now im take te t4 about 2-2,5h before blood work, thats gave me this: https://ibb.co/w0Y5fWx any idea why thyroid are so low on the 200mcg a day? Isnt that wierd? Anyone had same problem?

T4 has a long half life. It looks like you aren’t giving it enough time to fully raise your levels. I would give it at least 3-4 weeks in between bloodwork before you keep increasing the dose. From what you stated it looks like you did your first set of bloods only 2 weeks after staring t4 and then again 7 days after you increased your current dose

But the ft3 levels are barely raising up, so isn't better to add lets says 100mcg of t4 + 25mcg of t3 instead?

There is no standard answer for you-- you don't give us all the relevant lab #s and you haven't given enough time for the drug to even accumulate and convert.

You are also citing the 15 year old "Brock Strasser" broscience dogma about GH and T4. Honestly since you are not taking the time to get the T4 dosage right you are better off just using T3 25mcg once in morning and then again in afternoon during your cut, adjusting upwards if faster fat loss needed.

There is no standard answer for you-- you don't give us all the relevant lab #s and you haven't given enough time for the drug to even accumulate and convert.

You are also citing the 15 year old "Brock Strasser" broscience dogma about GH and T4. Honestly since you are not taking the time to get the T4 dosage right you are better off just using T3 25mcg once in morning and then again in afternoon during your cut, adjusting upwards if faster fat loss needed.

I am not taking thyroids meds for fat loss, i am just wanted to meet the numbers for my thyroid to function at her best, i needed to take t3 all year around even in offseason to meet needs of t3 levels. I am just wanted to change the source and bet for "my own" covertion instead of taking it straight through t3 meds. So i need to take it unless 4-5 weeks and then check if the doses lets says 150mcg/d are enogh, am i right? Is better to take the 24h break before blood wokr, or take it 2-3h before is the better option in this case?

Here’s the issue with taking t4 and t3 for some people. Some people are poor converters of t4 to t3. Some convert t4 pretty good. You may need to give it a few weeks to stabilize

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws