over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low tren….

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Y’all ever throw in like 20-30mg tren ace a day on top of a cycle to just get a little boost?

Nightshift is coming to an end so I can sleep and train properly…currently running 250 test/300 primo end of week 1. I will slowly titrate up both of these as I get back into the swing of things.

I have like 30ml of tren ace 200mg/ml left over. I was thinking of adding like 20-30mg ED just to spice things up.

Worth it or just a waste of pokes? I subq .1-.15cc without lumps or pain, so I was just like….couldn’t hurt.

Tren beyond 300mg makes me a lunatic, but 200mg or so I tolerate well.

It will work and help with your goals

I see a big diff adding in just 150 a week so 140-210 weekly should definitely give you some benefits. Pinning it daily seems like a waste of time though, I’d just do MWF or EOD.

If you are doing low dose I recommend tren E.

I do that with 180-200mg of test e a week..just keeps you more saturated with tren given the low dose.

60-100mg of tren E a week on top of trt is more than noticeable.

My last blast was 800 test e a week, 400eq a week, and 100 tren e a week…the tren even at that low dose made a huge impact when I added it in

I see a big diff adding in just 150 a week so 140-210 weekly should definitely give you some benefits. Pinning it daily seems like a waste of time though, I’d just do MWF or EOD.

Yea I guess EOD makes more sense. Thanks for the input

Youll definitely notice. Ive added 100-200mg a week in and its a noticeable look change, at least for me.

I did 10mg ED sub-q around April for a month and really liked it. It was 'feelable' and noticeable to me in strength and appearance. I got sick after a month on from one of my kids, and just never jumped on. No sides at all. I was only using like 20mg of test ED to EOD prior and during that. If you are wanting size, it's not going to be a game-changer, maybe over a long-term scenario, but I am not sure as I never done it. I'm 46, so hence the lower dose and just fukken' around trying something out. I had only used Test sub-q prior to that....errr....no, I did use some Eq sub-q for a few weeks prior to dust the rest I had in an old bottle. What i'm saying is that I could feel it probably a lot more because I was only doing low-trt dosing prior for a long period. If I were using moderate to high doses, i'd probably not feel it as much. My lifting has been off/on-sporadic the last few years as well.

Anyway....

I notice 100-200mg of tren enanthate weekly.

I think 100-200mg is noticeable for sure given the unique and dramatic action (albeit less dramatic than at higher doses). Since you are running light test and primo right now even 100mg of Tren is a ~ 20% increase in total MG and tren MGs are strong esp relative to primo. Will definitely be felt and seen.

For what it's worth, I plan to keep tren use in the 200mg range from now on. 300-350 max and I just don't need that much. I and others also like using it for 4-6 weeks almost like an oral - that said you have to dose properly and tolerate it well.

I don’t understand posts like these.
You’re 1 week into a piss weak cycle/blast and you’re already thinking perhaps you should add tren.

Why don’t you just run more effective dosages of things before introducing a third compound.

As for ur answer to your question, yes tren is tren it works low dose high dose it’ll always do something lol..

This 250/300 primo, do you guys actually consider that something you can do bodybuilding with? For me that’s like a “health conscious” cycle someone picks because they have anxiety and fear of steroids or pre-existing health issues.

I’m not projecting here, I’d personally never run 250/300 unless I was trying to get health markers 100% green on every box.

Again 20mg of tren ace a day will work, some cosmetic change - you’ll look a little better and mentally I feel good, it’s a subtle mood enhancer.

200 test 140 tren ace + gh, it’s a good cruise lol

I don’t think any of us could say it’s a “waste” of gear, if you can’t tolerate higher than those dosages - 20-30 ED is what you’ll have to do. A waste of tren would be a vial sitting unopened forever.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131