over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower abdomen distention fix?

cujo200231

Newbies
Anyone else experience this? It’s like my lower abdomen sticks out. If so how do I fix it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
are you bulking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronLion2

Banned
Practice bracing, deep breathing, and vacuum as much as possible

Burtonthered

Newbies
I have a bit of trouble with this due to anterior pelvic tilt. This for me is caused by super tight hip flexors since I have a desk job. Makes my lower back have a more pronounced sway shape which pushes out my lower abdomen. Ways to combat this: quad and hip flexor stretches (couch stretch is one of my faves), lower abdomen core exercises (hanging leg raises are great) and making sure you keep your glutes, hams, and quads balanced (I have to make more of an effort to train hams as these are a weak point for me.)

Vacuum poses as was said before are great for strengthening the inner band of muscle under your abs to keep your waist tight. Other than that, you may just need to lose body fat. I tend to store fat around my lower abdominal area and have to get pretty lean before I see a lot of improvement there.

Hope that helps!

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have a bit of trouble with this due to anterior pelvic tilt. This for me is caused by super tight hip flexors since I have a desk job. Makes my lower back have a more pronounced sway shape which pushes out my lower abdomen. Ways to combat this: quad and hip flexor stretches (couch stretch is one of my faves), lower abdomen core exercises (hanging leg raises are great) and making sure you keep your glutes, hams, and quads balanced (I have to make more of an effort to train hams as these are a weak point for me.)

Vacuum poses as was said before are great for strengthening the inner band of muscle under your abs to keep your waist tight. Other than that, you may just need to lose body fat. I tend to store fat around my lower abdominal area and have to get pretty lean before I see a lot of improvement there.

Hope that helps!

Anterior pelvic tilt could be the cause as it is very common these days especially due to people sitting down at a desk for long periods in the day. I have lower back issues as well so always stretch my back, hips and glutes after every training session. OP go on you-tube as I am sure there will be plenty of vids showing good stretches to do to try and combat this.

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
You may not have this as you haven't given any detail but doing this can be useful for everyone. I just looked up a video for you...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NZMaI-HeNU"]Fix "Anterior Pelvic Tilt" in 10 Minutes/Day (Daily Exercise Routine) - YouTube[/ame]

Fa Seeshus

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Counting down until someone starts plugging the "Squatty Potty" footrest thingy for full bowel emptying, etc. Etc.

swim15

Registered
I’ve had issues with this since I started using growth. Never gone over 4iu a day and now use 2.5 but definitely caused a small amount of distention that you can watch happen over about 12 months of photos. Hasn’t gotten any worse but its pushed the cuts in my abs out some so that they aren’t as deep and my midsection never looks as lean no matter how low my body fat gets. Even when I’m stage lean with shredded lower back and glutes - abs still won’t look nearly as sharp as they used to and the difference is pretty extreme if you put stage photos from a few years next to each other

swim15

Registered
I’ve had issues with this since I started using growth. Never gone over 4iu a day and now use 2.5 but definitely caused a small amount of distention that you can watch happen over about 12 months of photos. Hasn’t gotten any worse but its pushed the cuts in my abs out some so that they aren’t as deep and my midsection never looks as lean no matter how low my body fat gets. Even when I’m stage lean with shredded lower back and glutes - abs still won’t look nearly as sharp as they used to and the difference is pretty extreme if you put stage photos from a few years next to each other.

Only thing I’ve found that helps a lot is getting leannnnn and then depleting hard

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
kylefo