over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower back fat...

Brb rubbing cayenne extract on my lower back, cinching up with a trainer belt, and sitting in the sauna.

and eating dnp

No legit low body fat Bodybuilders have done it and shared results -- its all skinny fat or chubby people that don change diet and just want to "appear" slimmer in a t-shirt.

WHat about legit 8-9 % lean muscular people that have tiny remaining body fat on glutes or low back? Causing fat cell death there would be a dream of course, but I dont see the empirical feedback on "our kind" regarding this rather sketchy treatment

-FF

i don't know if you guys remember adonis89 who used to post here, but he did exactly this. he didn't do "cool-sculpting." He did "smart-lipo."

he dieted down to a very lean condition, then got "smart lipo" done on his lower abdominals and lower back. He said, around a year or so after he got it done, when he bulked back up in the offseason, those areas stayed remarkably leaner than they usually did for him before he got the smart-lipo done....

i don't know if you guys remember adonis89 who used to post here, but he did exactly this. he didn't do "cool-sculpting." He did "smart-lipo."

he dieted down to a very lean condition, then got "smart lipo" done on his lower abdominals and lower back. He said, around a year or so after he got it done, when he bulked back up in the offseason, those areas stayed remarkably leaner than they usually did for him before he got the smart-lipo done....

and not trying to tell tales out of school, but NYMuscle on here had mentioned that he had "smart lipo" done on his lower abdominals/loose skin and he said he was very pleased with the results..

I'm sure it's a bit more expensive, but I think I would look into smart-lipo before cool sculpting. I need to do more research, but I don't think smart lipo is too invasive..

I've never looked into the "cool sculpting" stuff as it sounds like nonsense but a solution to the stubborn lower back love handle situation would be amazing... diet and train down to 10% bf (DEXA confirmed) and I STILL have that area in surplus...:banghead:

I've never looked into the "cool sculpting" stuff as it sounds like nonsense but a solution to the stubborn lower back love handle situation would be amazing... diet and train down to 10% bf (DEXA confirmed) and I STILL have that area in surplus...:banghead:

so does pretty much every other human at '10%'

so does pretty much every other human at '10%'

Surplus though...key word lol.

It's seemingly the only place it doesn't come off but I know that's not the case... have started occasional use of yohimbe ... intermittent fasting and metformin... minor improvement, likely need to get down to 7-8% to be happy...once you step on stage a few times you're mentally Fkd ... if I'm not 5% bf I feel fat and if I'm not 250 lbs I feel small... so now YEARS later on just HRT I'm always small and fat :rolleyes:

once you step on stage a few times you're mentally Fkd ... if I'm not 5% bf I feel fat and if I'm not 250 lbs I feel small... so now YEARS later on just HRT I'm always small and fat :rolleyes:

Body dismorphia is a bitch ain’t it

First rule of smart lipo, you don't tell people you actually got smart lipo.

Glutes and lower back are last for me to come off.

Lots of hungry Low carb days with fasted cardio.

Supps include clen T3 yohimbine hcl and caffeine.

It's very uncomfortable. Screw surgery or cool whatever just suffer for 10 weeks and get it done

Glutes and lower back are last for me to come off.

Lots of hungry Low carb days with fasted cardio.

Supps include clen T3 yohimbine hcl and caffeine.

It's very uncomfortable. Screw surgery or cool whatever just suffer for 10 weeks and get it done

Agree. Toss in 4iu GH. But he who suffers the most..WINS

Shits a bitch the last thing that comes off me. And that is why at 47 I do 20 week preps. When in my 20’s 10-12 weeks very frustrating. Just have to follow your diet and training to a tee. It’s also after show the first place that comes back. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clenbuterol, yohimbine etc... all work insanely well.

I feel since I will not use any form of stimulants anymore -- my stubborn spots (low back and glutes) and overall conditioning is not like it once was.

My entire back was not as tight as years past when I jumped into a few shows recently.

Just Diet , Cardio, and low dose hormones , and not quite the same stim-free for myself IMO

-FF

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner