over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower back fat...

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anyone have any suggestions for excercies that specifically target it? Shit is fucking frustrating!

It's seriously a pain in the ass.!!
I've considered liposuction , the cool sculpture thing looks interesting and honestly might be something I look into soon.

You can't target areas for fat loss. If you hold that much back fat, then thats likely the last thing to go on your body due to your receptors.

You can't target areas for fat loss. If you hold that much back fat, then thats likely the last thing to go on your body due to your receptors.

I thought this was universally understood,...?

Wait until you get in your 50s. Cool Sculpting works. I was actually looking for this for my lower back too. I can get every lean everywhre, but that is murder to take off.

I agree but it does firm up the area does it not?

Wait until you get in your 50s. Cool Sculpting works. I was actually looking for this for my lower back too. I can get every lean everywhre, but that is murder to take off.

you say it works, did u do it? my lower back got bad after i hit 40. i have pics from 2009, and there was nothing. now, holy smokes. im like you, lean and veins poppin but that damn spare tire area.....

Proven by clinical studies. Both these cool sculpting threads got me to call them. I’m gonna go get it done soon. I’ll keep y’all updated

Cool sculpting actually kills the fat cells

Read some legit reviews where some people actually had the the opposite manifest and have lipomas or worse off clusters or bump of knotted deposits afterwards that then needed lipo.

(regarding coolsculpting)

-FF

Read some legit reviews where some people actually had the the opposite manifest and have lipomas or worse off clusters or bump of knotted deposits afterwards that then needed lipo.

-FF

Yes read that, called fat hyperplasia. Low chance but
That would suck

Got the over the phone estimate, $1400 for lovehandle trearment. Results wouldn’t be apparent until 8 weeks, maxing out at 16 weeks. You can repeat treatment every 8 weeks.

Yeah....diet and cardio

Spot reduction is a myth. I guess you could use utilize transdermal yohimbe

-FF
Did this persuade you to stop entertaining the idea of looking into it? Supposedly that risk is low. It seems if you're already very lean in your core, like most of us, you're not mobilizing as much fat and the risk would be lower. However, maybe the converse is true. If very lean, any lumps or deposit is that much more visible.

It's super cheap and non invasive. Who doesn't want less fat cells on their lower abs....I like the concept of etching out the abs and getting that last remaining bit of stubborn deposits. I have no love handles or bad back fat, but getting the abs to pop more at a more maintainable year round body fat percentage would be nice.

Last edited:
Spot reduction is a myth. I guess you could use utilize transdermal yohimbe

Lies.

Blood flow, extra heat, all help. To an extremely small extent.

I’ll find the study, they trained only the left leg on a spin bike and ass fat release was more on left leg,

What I would do, get a topical fat burner with all the VLINIcALLy proven effective ingredients, apply, wrap it up in one of those belly rubber sweat wraps and cardio.

But again, this is extremely small differences.

MTF has a point, BUT for like me, I look AMAZING at 9%, but MOST of what’s left over is on my lower back. If I can freeze that shit off, instead of going through the epic hell of getting to a true 6% to rip it off I’m gonna do that.

But 1400 is STEEP

Did this persuade you to stop entertaining the idea of looking into it? Supposedly that risk is low. It seems if you're already very lean in your core, like most of us, you're not mobilizing as much fat and the risk would be lower. However, maybe the converse is true. If very lean, any lumps or deposit is that much more visible.

It's super cheap and non invasive. Who doesn't want less fat cells on their lower abs....I like the concept of etching out the abs and getting that last remaining bit of stubborn deposits. I have no love handles or bad back fat, but getting the abs to pop more at a more maintainable year round body fat percentage would be nice.

No legit low body fat Bodybuilders have done it and shared results -- its all skinny fat or chubby people that don change diet and just want to "appear" slimmer in a t-shirt.

WHat about legit 8-9 % lean muscular people that have tiny remaining body fat on glutes or low back? Causing fat cell death there would be a dream of course, but I dont see the empirical feedback on "our kind" regarding this rather sketchy treatment

-FF

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity