over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LowER Test/HighER Deca

B-Trotter

Registered
Hi guys

I started on 400mg test E for 6 weeks. I then lowered test dose this to 200mg and added 600mg deca. I've been on this arrangement for two weeks, so I'm now in the third week. I've lost 2lbs and strength seems to be slightly regressing.

Do you think that this is because I've lowered the test dose and because the deca hasn't yet kicked in? This is my first time running deca, so it's new to me.

I'm not panicking yet, but I thought that I'd try this low test high anabolic trend. For what it's worth, I actually DO feel better on this lower test dose, and my skin is improving... But, so far, I'm weaker than I was on 400mg test E...

Any input appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi guys

I started on 400mg test E for 6 weeks. I then lowered test dose this to 200mg and added 600mg deca. I've been on this arrangement for two weeks, so I'm now in the third week. I've lost 2lbs and strength seems to be slightly regressing.

Do you think that this is because I've lowered the test dose and because the deca hasn't yet kicked in? This is my first time running deca, so it's new to me.

I'm not panicking yet, but I thought that I'd try this low test high anabolic trend. For what it's worth, I actually DO feel better on this lower test dose, and my skin is improving... But, so far, I'm weaker than I was on 400mg test E...

Any input appreciated.

Thanks.

Your Deca might be bunk.

Give it time to 'kick in' IMO.

I dunno why you think deca is going to make you "stronger".

It's great for the joints when performing heavy lifts, but it ain't like taking an oral, or tren, you aren't going to notice huge strength jumps.

I tried it for a while myself, then I switched back to 900 test 600 deca and I wouldn't do it again. Also after a while I started experiencing slight sexual symptoms, not ED, but lack of desire, from the lower test/higher deca.

If you want to stick with it and get some nice strength gains without heavy androgens....anavar is a nice addition to the mix.

Last edited:
Everyone responds differently. Some respond better to higher test lower deca, some respond better to the opposite.

As long as your gear is legit and other variables like diet are unchanged, you can easily experiment on yourself and see.

Seems like every few years there's a trend in one direction or another. If you find out which works better for your you can just ignore the trends and do your own thing.

I recently ran a low test and high EQ cycle and lost some strength as well. I thought I would at least maintain the same strength but oh well, it was a learning experience.

Thanks for the input thus far, guys.

I homebrew all my gear. That said, of course, the deca could still not be the real deal, but I doubt it. I'll wait 3 or so more weeks for the deca to truly take effect and if nothing happens, then, oh well.

I must admit, I thought that deca would be a great strength builder, it's all I've read on various other forums. Besides that, NPP gave me immense strength increases. To be honest, I can live without the strength, I just want mass, but the two go hand-in-hand to a significant degree.

I recently ran a low test and high EQ cycle and lost some strength as well. I thought I would at least maintain the same strength but oh well, it was a learning experience.

So, running low test high anabolic is not something you'd do again?

I think I'll do it this summer but add in masteron or anavar to go along with it. I'm more into staying lean all year around these days.

That's because EQ is a decidedly worthless steroid. It makes for a good joint lubricant in door hinges (think WD-40, but more expensive).

I also like to stay lean nowadays too, Anavar is a great drug for being strong whilst staying lean when dieting/cutting. Would recommend if you're like me and hate feeling like a weakling when you are dropping weight or on a more consistently lower calorie diet in general.

That's because EQ is a decidedly worthless steroid. It makes for a good joint lubricant in door hinges (think WD-40, but more expensive).

I also like to stay lean nowadays too, Anavar is a great drug for being strong whilst staying lean when dieting/cutting. Would recommend if you're like me and hate feeling like a weakling when you are dropping weight or on a more consistently lower calorie diet in general.

How did/do you run the Var?

I would give it a little more time and see. If you need to bump the test back up then do it. 400-600 of each has yielded me good results in the past

How did/do you run the Var?

Whatever you can handle I guess, 50-100mg. I've run as long as 10 weeks with no issues (beyond lipids).

I've always preferred higher test myself

Deca isn't gonna give you the aggression in the gym, the mass or the strength of strength of test. Bigger bodybuilder = more test. I've tried low test high everything else, given it a fair shot and I've come back to high test as a base always. All other compounds for me serve an aesthetic or functional purpose such as deca lubricating joints and giving more roundness/fullness. Mast is there to dry out, mitigate sides from other gear, give a bodybuilder look. Tren to give a real bodybuilder look. But higher test always as a base (with either dbol/adrol if your down with orals) to build mass & strength.

Every time I raise test up, strength & mass go up accordingly.

When one has reached desired level of size in lean muscle tissue, drop test down and see how little you can get away with while still retaining the tissue you have built... while using equal dose or higher dose anabolics to maintain a certain look.

I've never seen anyone get BIG and grow quick on low test.

If you don't like how you feel on high test try injecting everyday even long esters, makes a big difference for me not to have those high peaks once or twice a week.

Again, thanks for the replies.

To the guys who run higher test, does it effect your skin? I'm 29, but look like a 45yr old when running test at 400+mg, and that's on liquid arimidex.

My last run was low test with high deca , i liked it and i prefer low test 🙂

Like I say, I'm going to wait a further 3 weeks. Chances are I just haven't waited long enough for the deca to kick in.

How were your gains?

I only know one person that likes higher deca...he's different 55 looks early 40s, drinks/parties 4-5x a week...cycles have no rhyme or reason...will take months off injectable gear/oral only cycles, all sorts of doses, 20iu daily of GH off and on(with no water retention), didn't even know what AI were till I taught him

Rest of the world usually does better on higher test

I only know one person that likes higher deca...he's different 55 looks early 40s, drinks/parties 4-5x a week...cycles have no rhyme or reason...will take months off injectable gear/oral only cycles, all sorts of doses, 20iu daily of GH off and on(with no water retention), didn't even know what AI were till I taught him

Rest of the world usually does better on higher test

You know me! And I'm PISSED I listened to ppl parrot "deca causes ED" or test is the best muscle builder! It isn't for me. Test at 250-300 and deca 500 (and 200 mast, can't forget that) and stronger, harder, fuller and minimum bloat...

Guys, try new things, you may be missing out . I know I did....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner