over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower than Low IGF-1 Levels. Why?

Why would Trenbolone Enanthate prevent an increase in IGF-1 with the use of GH?

Curious of this as well.. Not sure if anyone has a good reason other then that it just does appear to happen in people's bloodwork.

Think best explanation I seen was it just binds the igf so tight to the receptor by increasing igf receptor sites and binding capabilities so that none is free for the test to find as it's all bound up in muscle or fat(or wherever these sites are)? Meaning the igf levels don't actually go down just the ability to detect it might? Please infer if that's proven wrong and it actually decreases igf production somehow(anyone)... But I think most tren profiles say that it increases igf production a lot so the strong binding theory seems legit...

Last edited:
Curious of this as well.. Not sure if anyone has a good reason other then that it just does appear to happen in people's bloodwork.

Think best explanation I seen was it just binds the igf so tight to the receptor by increasing igf receptor sites and binding capabilities so that none is free for the test to find as it's all bound up in muscle or fat(or wherever these sites are)? Meaning the igf levels don't actually go down just the ability to detect it might? Please infer if that's proven wrong and it actually decreases igf production somehow(anyone)... But I think most tren profiles say that it increases igf production a lot so the strong binding theory seems legit...

I would love to know why and how, etc. too! I’ve got ample bloodwork that backs it up but I’d love to know if it’s still beneficial to run high dose GH if the igf-1 level on the tests is so low while on it. Don’t want to be throwing money into the wind if it isn’t causing added benefits while on high dose tren e

I would love to know why and how, etc. too! I’ve got ample bloodwork that backs it up but I’d love to know if it’s still beneficial to run high dose GH if the igf-1 level on the tests is so low while on it. Don’t want to be throwing money into the wind if it isn’t causing added benefits while on high dose tren e

Either

1. Increasing sensitivity to IGF-1 at receptor sites, thereby decreasing the amount of IGF-1 needed. People seem to get great results using GH+Tren even though IGF-1 is lower, but GH has effects independent of increasing IGF-1.

2. Trenbolone seems to have powerful Progestin and even estrogen like effects sometimes. It's a proven progestin, which can increase/decrease IGF-1 depending on the situation. Oral Estrogens has a strong effect on lowering the IGF-1 response to HGH.

This is just a bunch of extrapolating and hypothesizing. Trenbolone is a pretty mysterious compound. We don't know, and scientists have know incentive at all to look into this, the best we can do is extrapolate and use logic and reasoning to assume why this might happen.

Either

1. Increasing sensitivity to IGF-1 at receptor sites, thereby decreasing the amount of IGF-1 needed. People seem to get great results using GH+Tren even though IGF-1 is lower, but GH has effects independent of increasing IGF-1.

2. Trenbolone seems to have powerful Progestin and even estrogen like effects sometimes. It's a proven progestin, which can increase/decrease IGF-1 depending on the situation. Oral Estrogens has a strong effect on lowering the IGF-1 response to HGH.

This is just a bunch of extrapolating and hypothesizing. Trenbolone is a pretty mysterious compound. We don't know, and scientists have know incentive at all to look into this, the best we can do is extrapolate and use logic and reasoning to assume why this might happen.

Any knowledge on how Trestolone falls in with IGF and bloodwork?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws