over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering GH dose

SIR-LOIN

Registered
Using a very popular non pharm GH from a sponsor here. Started with 2iu a day for about 4 months, great results (fat loss), then bumped it to 3-3.5 for another 3 months. If I drop back to 2iu should it give me the same results / benefit as it did when I initially started it? I've not read much about your body adjusting to dosages of GH, such that after awhile it takes more to get the same effect.

Or, will coming totally off for a month or so before going back to lower dose make more sense? Trying to save a little $$

Let's just put it this way... I have ran 2, 3, and 4iu generic before. I got benefits at all but the most benefit at 4iu.

2iu will still give some results. Just not as good as 3-4 you were running before. But 2iu IMO is not a waste. Thats what I run on my 6-8 week cruises and it def helps keep the size and be leaner than without. Blast with 4iu. Bumping to 6 next blast

Right, I understand that, I did get results at 2 and better at 3, but I guess my question is, does the body get used to a dose, such that over time with more use the same dose is no longer as effective? So if in the interest of saving $$ I lower the dose back to 2, will it be worth it? Trying to save enough of what I have for next year, but if after lowering the dose I don't see results anymore, would it be better to skip a month or two and let my body "reset", maybe take some SARMS and ghrp of some combination?

i'd treat it just like blasting/cruising with aas. cruise at 2iu until your next blast. 2iu is better than none esp the older you are.

i'd treat it just like blasting/cruising with aas. cruise at 2iu until your next blast. 2iu is better than none esp the older you are.

Yes, and I just turned 49, planning to get near contest shape for my 50th, so I'll def be upping the dose early next year. I've been as high as 10 per day with a former well known sponsor here, and it was like damn magic, the fat fell off with a mediocre diet. Current sponsor is well known to have higher dosages so I'm thinking 6 may be all I can handle. But I'm looking forward to it

Your gh production is shutting down

Your system is slowly shutting down the production of gh so it makes sense that any supplemental gh will be beneficial. With the pocket book in mind you have nothing to lose by dropping back down and then up again. Everyone is diff so.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131