over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering gh levels for script

need4tren

Registered
So I'm able to get a script for gh. How long does synthetic gh elevate your igf levels and gh serum levels for? As I'm on generics now. Want to make sure I book it for when my levels will have dropped

So I'm able to get a script for gh. How long does synthetic gh elevate your igf levels and gh serum levels for? As I'm on generics now. Want to make sure I book it for when my levels will have dropped

Low IGF levels is not recognized as a legit condition that allows a doc to write a Rx for GH nor will an insurance company reimburse. You are probably thinking that getting an Rx is similar to low T, but it is a completely different process.

Low IGF levels is not recognized as a legit condition that allows a doc to write a Rx for GH nor will an insurance company reimburse. You are probably thinking that getting an Rx is similar to low T, but it is a completely different process.

Thats not exactly true. Docs write scripts and depending on your insurance it does get covered.

Ofcourse i cant be familiar with ALL insurance plans...but i know at least 2 of the larger ones certainly do not cover GH for low IGF-1 levels. Had some buddies who were able to manipulate IGF-1 levels by taking large doses of GH and then basically checking it a few days after we guessed the IGF would clear. Sometimes they were able to time it and there blood IGF-1 levels were substantially below there baseline. They tried to get scripted and they were told not happening lol. A dr can certainly legally give you a script ( many wont though) but they COULD but insurance doesnt have to cover it.

If your able to get a script you shouldn't have to lower them?

Thats not exactly true. Docs write scripts and depending on your insurance it does get covered.

I'm sure there are a small number of docs who may prescribe it. But the majority know the rules and that having low IGF-1 levels, other than in the case of dwarfism, is not a criteria by which you can legally prescribe HGH. And the FDA does not allow for off-label use of HGH. That is why most of the anti-aging docs have switched to using peptides for HGH release as opposed to prescribing HGH. And the FDA has started cracking down on things. And I can't imagine why an insurance company would cover an expensive Rx unless there is documentation to support a legally accepted diagnosis. I am sure there are some instances that will fall through the cracks; but it definitely is not the norm or everyone on this board would be taking it and there would be no need for GH sources.

They will make the doctor use multiple different methods to stimulate your GH production before the testing, it can't be done. Also, as stated above, have low GH levels isn't a condition unless you have dwarfism or are a young child.

Its a naturopath. Not doctor paid for out of pocket for testing and stuff

If you are in the states, GH will cost you a minimum of $20/iu and up to $30+ under some conditions.

Its a naturopath. Not doctor paid for out of pocket for testing and stuff

If your in Canada they will script you gh, just don't use the day of your blood testing .

That's what I've done before a blood test

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner