over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LOWERING HGH

stryfe434

Registered
I'm trying to figure out a way to lower my IGF for some tests so I can get insurance to cover pharm gh.

Anyone know a way?

Not unless you could get your hands on somatostatin (octreotide).

I'm trying to figure out a way to lower my IGF for some tests so I can get insurance to cover pharm gh.

Anyone know a way?

Don't waste your time, insurance still won't cover it. You need a legit medical condition for insurance to cover it. An adult with low HGH/Igf-1 is not considered a medical condition.

Even with a proven illness that it's legally prescribed for its still near impossible to get...

Don't waste your time, insurance still won't cover it. You need a legit medical condition for insurance to cover it. An adult with low HGH/Igf-1 is not considered a medical condition.

Agreed. Not gonna happen bro. Just as an aside, depending on your age and stuff you for the most part DO NOT want to get all these diagnosis on your official medical record. You could be screwing yourself over in the future when it comes to work and insurance related issues such as disability and life. Think long term

Not unless you could get your hands on somatostatin (octreotide).

I'm sure I can. Thanks

And. I'm not trying to start an argument here. But what's the reasons yall think I can't get ins to cover a script? I'll get the blood work. Tell my doc I was feeling very down and not getting good rest. So I had a complete test done. The igf came back low. I'm putting on weight lately and feeling sick yada yada yada. Seems like it will work

I'm sure I'll have to whine to the ins company a lot. But oh well might as well try I'm bored. Lol

I'm sure I can. Thanks

And. I'm not trying to start an argument here. But what's the reasons yall think I can't get ins to cover a script? I'll get the blood work. Tell my doc I was feeling very down and not getting good rest. So I had a complete test done. The igf came back low. I'm putting on weight lately and feeling sick yada yada yada. Seems like it will work

You're definitely not going to get insurance to cover hgh, bro. I've been on hrt for awhile now and while my insurance does cover test, they refuse to cover my gh. There are specific illnesses in which gh is covered, and the list is very short.

I'm sure I can. Thanks

I don't think you understand how the medical system works. First of all, your doctor is not going to attribute your fake symptoms to having a low IGF-1. So he is going to run a battery of other tests. Secondly, you don't seem to understand that having low IGF-1 is not considered an acceptable medical diagnosis for which a doc can prescribe HGH. Threrefore, even if you found a doc who was willing to take a risk and prescribe it for you, the insurance will not cover it unless you have been diagnosed with a specific medical condition that requires treatment with that drug. And no doctor is going to give you a fraudulent diagnosis code. So you might as well not waste your money and time on ripping off the insurance company so you can get some free bodybuilding drugs. Either buy it yourself or go hang out with some drug users and get HIV and then your insurance may cover it.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner