over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering high cholesterol.

If you look through a lot of Dante's old posts you'll see that I use a lot of his recommendations. I didn't just throw this hodgepodge of stuff together in hopes that it would help. It's taken me quite a few years of trial and error along with the labs to see what works and what doesn't. There are been items over the years that I added that did nothing on the labs so I eliminated them (Abana by Himalaya) would be an example of this.

Some may get by on a more basic protocol for health/cholesterol regulation but this works for my body. I don't think anyone can argue with a 36 HDL and 85 LDL while blasting 2,000mg a gear a week for and having been at 2G+ for over 20 weeks.

Why would you get flamed? This isn't new information and many of us talk about it all the time.

okay good to know. I havent seen any posts about it but then again, im not religiously reading here as often as i should.

So, in my opinion, its more of a concern to deal with chronic inflammation which definitely causes heart problems.

Turmeric is very good at helping this. One thing i should mention is i bought an ozone machine and now drinking ozonated water . Ozone is 03 . From alot of my research ozone kills bacteria ,viruses ,.....reduces inflammation, causes body to build more cartridge and much more.
I cant believe how much better my cardio has been since drinking ozonated water.
My wife and mother drink it and they have alot more energy these days.
Anyway im just not sure why the big convern for cholesterol.
Just my opinion.

okay good to know. I havent seen any posts about it but then again, im not religiously reading here as often as i should.

So, in my opinion, its more of a concern to deal with chronic inflammation which definitely causes heart problems.

Turmeric is very good at helping this. One thing i should mention is i bought an ozone machine and now drinking ozonated water . Ozone is 03 . From alot of my research ozone kills bacteria ,viruses ,.....reduces inflammation, causes body to build more cartridge and much more.
I cant believe how much better my cardio has been since drinking ozonated water.
Just my opinion.

Oh you know...that thing called longevity.

Oh you know...that thing called longevity.

And who do you think is going to live longer, the guy with high cholesterol or the guy with normal cholesterol on statins for the rest of his life? Or lets even add in the guy on statins whose cholesterol is now considered low. I got my money on the guy with high cholesterol. Please note that I am not saying that high cholesterol is healthy, but I don't believe in taking rat poison as a means to lower your cholesterol; as overall longevity is more important.

And who do you think is going to live longer, the guy with high cholesterol or the guy with normal cholesterol on statins for the rest of his life? Or lets even add in the guy on statins whose cholesterol is now considered low. I got my money on the guy with high cholesterol. Please note that I am not saying that high cholesterol is healthy, but I don't believe in taking rat poison as a means to lower your cholesterol; as overall longevity is more important.

The guy who keeps his cholesterol in check through a proper diet and exercise regime (when did this thread turn into a statin debate?), as well as being smart about his "supplement" use and getting regular bloodwork to manage the side effects, if any.

Although I will add that my grandma was on statins and BP meds for the last 20+ years of her life and lived to 93.

The guy who keeps his cholesterol in check through a proper diet and exercise regime (when did this thread turn into a statin debate?), as well as being smart about his "supplement" use and getting regular bloodwork to manage the side effects, if any.

Although I will add that my grandma was on statins and BP meds for the last 20+ years of her life and lived to 93.

Bieber ..Please do more research on you tube. I have seen a video from Australia who were heart surgeons and they have determined people with good cholesterol are dying with heart disease and those with bad cholesterol didnt have heart problems. Whats up with that?
These people didnt exercise so,account for that.
Did u read the article that i sited?

Please do more research first and then comment . Even DR oz talked about this many years ago.

Bieber ..Please do more research on you tube. I have seen a video from Australia who were heart surgeons and they have determined people with good cholesterol are dying with heart disease and those with bad cholesterol didnt have heart problems. Whats up with that?
These people didnt exercise so,account for that.
Did u read the article that i sited?

Please do more research first and then comment . Even DR oz talked about this many years ago.

If you're going to come at me for "doing more research" please YOURSELF do the research first.

A Skeptical Look at Dwight Lundell, M.D.

Your article you "sited" has an author that lost his medical license in 2008. Furthermore, you want to talk about "even Dr. Oz" who's been at the forefront of pseudoscience for a very long time. I don't even know where to start.

Half of Dr. Oz?s medical advice is baseless or wrong, study says - The Washington Post

You do what you want, believe what you want. But you're wrong.

Last edited:

Just my opinion.
Ozonated water? All credibility lost.

Ozonated water? All credibility lost.

U really need to try it before condemning it as bogus.

Personally i have nothing to prove to anyone except myself.

The drug companies have blown their drug regimen out of proportion, it is so easy so see through it now.

Did u know in California if a medical doctor doesnt prescribe chemo and the chemo drugs, he is arrested!!!!!

What does that tell u?

Open your eyes dude, i`m 53 and been around..

U really need to try it before condemning it as bogus.

Personally i have nothing to prove to anyone except myself.

The drug companies have blown their drug regimen out of proportion, it is so easy so see through it now.

Did u know in California if a medical doctor doesnt prescribe chemo and the chemo drugs, he is arrested!!!!!

What does that tell u?

Open your eyes dude, i`m 53 and been around..

I should have mentioned for treating cancer. ( chemo drugs)
The drug companies twist the rules and have mega power and warp peoples minds to make zillions of dollars.
Its a fact.

If you're going to come at me for "doing more research" please YOURSELF do the research first.

A Skeptical Look at Dwight Lundell, M.D.

Your article you "sited" has an author that lost his medical license in 2008. Furthermore, you want to talk about "even Dr. Oz" who's been at the forefront of pseudoscience for a very long time. I don't even know where to start.

Half of Dr. Oz?s medical advice is baseless or wrong, study says - The Washington Post

You do what you want, believe what you want. But you're wrong.

Whatever, and u know u r write ?. I dont give a dam.
I have been around 53 years and well aware whats happening in North america.
So many covered up stories because thats what power and money does even though its wrong..
The doctor lost his license because it threatened the drug companies bottom line.
Dude u really need to live a little more and be aware whats happening all around the world.
Good luck

It seems it hasn't been mentioned in this thread, but in terms of dietary methods, apple cider vinegar has been shown to significantly help with cholesterol levels. The effective ingredient seems to be acetic acid, so I guess any vinegar would give benefit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity