over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering Red Blood Cell Count

dawnbringer832

Newbies
Hey pm,

been on AAS for 5 months, and 100% certain my RBC and hematocrit is through the roof. (Blood test 2 months ago even showed this, shouldve gone even higher since then...)

So i went to the red cross and they denied me for the surgery i had, no blood giving until 2014.

Last option is only phelobotomy, but i only have a family doctor and my family and this doctor shouldn't know about this problem.

So im looking into self-phelobotomy and/or cutting myself.
Any tips/guides on how to do this? I'm 100% serious, please help me

Denied you for surgery you had? What surgery? Why did they deny you?

Did they test your globin or crit? If so what was it?

3rd, there are more than one dr near you.

Don't do it yourself.

osteosynthesis of tibial fracture, didn't tell me the reason, guess it's because they used bolts.

they didn't test my crit/rbc recently, but i remember crit was 52 (?) of a 43-52 range or something, but that was 3 month and a blast ago, so the situation should look even worse for me now.
I also have developed a red chest/ red face in the last month, which also indicated the whole thing for me and remembered me to do something.

Can i simply go to another doctor, ask him for either blood test or simply just phlebotomy from the point on? I won't admit steroid use as medical history would be fucked as consequence.

I could also try to go to the red cross and ask them to draw blood without using or anything?

Thanks for your answer :)

just go give blood

Did you bother to actually read his post? The Red Cross DENIED him!

Hey pm,

been on AAS for 5 months, and 100% certain my RBC and hematocrit is through the roof. (Blood test 2 months ago even showed this, shouldve gone even higher since then...)

So i went to the red cross and they denied me for the surgery i had, no blood giving until 2014.

Last option is only phelobotomy, but i only have a family doctor and my family and this doctor shouldn't know about this problem.

You were at 52 a couple of months ago...After you were denied by Red Cross did you discontinue your use? This leads to the next question...What gear are you using?

Find another doctor and get the phlebotomy done...Cutting yourself is absurd!

Your Dr can give you a script to get blood taken from local hospital.

Bad Idea

Hey pm,

DO NOT do this yourself. You need to be sure its done right and that you get continual monitoring of your hematocrit. I had actually started doing my own phlebotomies for the very reason you are thinking of doing them, and about 1 week after my second self phlebotomy I had my blood clot and heart attack. I don't think what I did caused that, but you never know. Bad bad bad idea.

I won't admit steroid use as medical history would be fucked as consequence.

I could also try to go to the red cross and ask them to draw blood without using or anything?

Thanks for your answer :)

I told my doctors about 5 yrs before I had my heart attack that I was using steroids, its been in my record now for probably about 10 yrs or more and I have NEVER been denied any kind of medical coverage. I do believe that it is against the law to deny a person coverage because of something like this. I had bills over $250,000 in the hospital from my 2 stays and insurance paid for almost all of that, minus my deductible.

The only time I would worry about being denied coverage is if you have a lapse in insurance and then they throw in the pre-existing conditions problem because you had been using steroids and the problem you had later on occurred after you had a lapse in insurance. The laws though on pre-existing conditions have changed though and it might be illegal to do that now.

Just think of all the people that get their health insurance to pay for health problems caused from using rec drugs and they can all go get psychological help for their addictions all covered in some manner by health insurance.

Unless Im a rare case, you should have zero issues with this financially.

Now as far as getting the red cross or a blood bank to take your blood, it your HCT is above their max allowed they are going to turn you down always, regaurdless of if you have them throw out your blood. These places are looking out for your health and require you see a doctor and get some help because there is something physiologically wrong with you if its that high. I was turned down but they told me if I have a script from a doc that they would perform a phlebotomy on me.

Maldorf is right, preexisting conditions will soon be a thing of the past, unfortunately that will cause insurance rates to skyrocket and lead to the government completely taking over healthcare, but that's a whole other conversation.

Is there any type of blood bank chain around you? Possibly a hospital that accepts donations? It has been my experience that these places are less strict than the RC. My local bloodbank lets you donate as long as your hemoglobin is under 20.2.

With that said you will likely need a phlebotomey. In my state, if you go to a doc, pay cash, and never use insurance at that same docs office or mention that doc to any other drs or your insurance then insurance never has a clue about it. Now that itself can open you up for denial of coverage for health and even life insurance if it was ever discovered, but priority numero uno is getting a trained professional to thin that blood for you. They may even have to have you donate weekly to get it into acceptable ranges.

Maldorf is right, preexisting conditions will soon be a thing of the past, unfortunately that will cause insurance rates to skyrocket and lead to the government completely taking over healthcare, but that's a whole other conversation.

I do know now as it stands they cant deny you coverage unless you had a break in your insurance coverage at some time preceding the problem youre having treatment for. Could be one of the many reasons our rates have gone up so bad. My wife has to pay $450 a month for our coverage and it sucks compared to what we had just 5 yrs ago. I guess nowadays you are just glad to have what we have. This could vary state to state though, not sure if its a federal law now?

Listen to Maldorf - he gives the best advice round here for thois condition.

Regardless of whatever you do at least start eating a whole/half a grapefruit daily to help with this condition!!!

What are you trying to achieve? Blood tests measure concentrations of components not volume. Removing raw blood changes volume not concentration.

You need to determine exactly what is going on with your body before doing anything.

What are you trying to achieve? Blood tests measure concentrations of components not volume. Removing raw blood changes volume not concentration.

You need to determine exactly what is going on with your body before doing anything.

That is true for the first 24 hours or so, but once the body builds back up the plasma by retaining more water then things like hematocrit will drop.

Listen to Maldorf - he gives the best advice round here for thois condition.

Regardless of whatever you do at least start eating a whole/half a grapefruit daily to help with this condition!!!

Awesome, there are studies that actually prove the effectiveness of atleast 1/2 grapefruit a day, didn't know this!

Guess i'll just have to deal with the embarrassment and man up..

Thanks guys!

Also my doses currently are 250mg test-e, 200mg deca and my next blast will be the addition of tren at 300mg/week

Awesome, there are studies that actually prove the effectiveness of atleast 1/2 grapefruit a day, didn't know this!

Guess i'll just have to deal with the embarrassment and man up..

Thanks guys!

Also my doses currently are 250mg test-e, 200mg deca and my next blast will be the addition of tren at 300mg/week

Make sure that next blast is after you get your crit down! ;)

DO NOT do this yourself. You need to be sure its done right and that you get continual monitoring of your hematocrit. I had actually started doing my own phlebotomies for the very reason you are thinking of doing them, and about 1 week after my second self phlebotomy I had my blood clot and heart attack. I don't think what I did caused that, but you never know. Bad bad bad idea.

That's weird that you say that.....didn't Big Bapper also start giving himself phlebotomies and he also had a massive blood clot (and died)?

That's weird that you say that.....didn't Big Bapper also start giving himself phlebotomies and he also had a massive blood clot (and died)?

Yes, I did mention that a few times on here, but I didn't want to rock the boat too much or seem insensitive. I remember him saying he was doing that.

Yes, I did mention that a few times on here, but I didn't want to rock the boat too much or seem insensitive. I remember him saying he was doing that.

Yeah that's right!

RIP bap and Mal you know hundreds, if not thousands (including me) have learned a lot from you and your hardships.

I don't know if it is more closely related to the underlying problem or not, but over the years I have come to associate self phlebotomies with blood clots.

And the preexisting condition deal is national. Not only can companies not deny you, but they can't raise your rates to where they should be either. While this sounds nice, it forces the insurance carriers to raise EVERYONES rates to spread the costs. If life insurance could be done the same way, I would know a lot of rich SOBs!

Call me crazy but I think insurance is something you get before you have problems to cover you "just in case". It's almost like if you only had to get car insurance if you got into a wreck.

I think the government is trying to regulate the private sector into failure so they have to come in and take it all over to "save" the day.

Damn I just did one a couple days ago (self phelbotomy). Now ya'll have me worried about clots.

Yeah that's right!

RIP bap and Mal you know hundreds, if not thousands (including me) have learned a lot from you and your hardships.

I don't know if it is more closely related to the underlying problem or not, but over the years I have come to associate self phlebotomies with blood clots.

And the preexisting condition deal is national. Not only can companies not deny you, but they can't raise your rates to where they should be either. While this sounds nice, it forces the insurance carriers to raise EVERYONES rates to spread the costs. If life insurance could be done the same way, I would know a lot of rich SOBs!

Call me crazy but I think insurance is something you get before you have problems to cover you "just in case". It's almost like if you only had to get car insurance if you got into a wreck.

I think the government is trying to regulate the private sector into failure so they have to come in and take it all over to "save" the day.

Im lucky that health insurance exists, if it didn't we would have lost our home probably and who knows what all with the huge quarter million dollar hospital bills we would have had to pay. Hell, just the damn defibrillator was about $65,000 and that's just for the box itself and not "installation"!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131