over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering test, add EQ or Deca/NPP?

invain

Registered
I've been cruising on 800 mg/week test e/cyp for a few months now. I have a powerlifting meet coming up in about 4 weeks, after which I want to drop the test back just to take a little break from it. I'd like to add something in so I can continue to make decent strength gains in the gym as I'll be competing again in October.

What would you guys suggest? I've pretty much made up my mind on either EQ or nandrolone. I'm about 205 right now, the plan is to slowly put a few quality pounds on over the next few months and move up to 220 for my next meet. I'm about 10% bf right now so I'd like to stay relatively the same throughout.

I've also thought about running a low dose of both, along with low test? I've been reading a lot of guys having great gains from running low doses of multiple compounds.

split up the MG and do eq and deca together and get some mast ind that cycle :) that i what i wanna do

gets a bit old shooting npp eod but less water retention imo
deca dont have to shoot as often but bit more water...
eq, no water but very slow gains and big rise in rbc which is bad for some (bp issues etc) but it increases appetite well.

i would go with deca.
-JS

If your plan is to increase lean mass slowly but surely, go for Eq.

JS pls clear your inbox.

If your looking toward oct and have the handful of months in your favor to get some some quality size on you..I think both deca/eq together like mentioned could work great.. 400/deca with 600+eq, could even drop your test to around 200s probably if you wanted to... personally i get bad moon face from deca but am sure its dose dependent...eq should help to keep you lean and appetite boost def wouldnt hurt either..

Thanks for the input so far. What's the half life for NPP? I know most say to pin eod, but I swear I've heard of people pinning twice a week with it.

I've seen some say same as prop but all the mainstream references say 4 days which realistically is half so about 2 days... so to keep blood levels absolutely stable and tip top, ED pin is preferred but at minimum EOD.. ya you can do 2x/wk etc but will be less effective... how much less, idk I'm not some statistical scientist, but I'd rather play safe and do what I can for best possibly outcome..

and re: all the mainstream info, it was basically generated from whatever mix up in the past by people not understanding the term active half life or using the term properly... so in a nut shell anything you read mainstream media about half lives, take it as the full active life and just cut it in half...

How low can you go with deca and still get the joint benefits from it? I've heard of people running deca as low as 100 mg/wk.

Really thinking about running all 3. Low deca, low test, 400 - 600 mg EQ.

How low can you go with deca and still get the joint benefits from it? I've heard of people running deca as low as 100 mg/wk.

Really thinking about running all 3. Low deca, low test, 400 - 600 mg EQ.

I usually have deca at 125/wk added to my test cruises for specifically that purpose... I'm pretty in tuned with my my body and notice I'll get some slight increased fullness at that dose too.. which is a nice perk considering is by product for joint maintenance purposes...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131