over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowering test for endo appointement

mountainlion

Registered
I have an appointment with an endo in 24 days. What could I take or do to lower my own test production? I have on hand test enth teen ace primo any advice appreciated thanks
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Take 50mg of test today, and then 25mg of test every monday and thursday.

Take 50mg of test today, and then 25mg of test every monday and thursday.

^^Wtf?? Taking test will raise your test levels on lab results.

I have heard superdrol will crush test levels on labs.

That should say tren ace. I was thinking of tren Ace for a couple of weeks and then cold turkey for a couple of weeks before my appointment. Thinking that the tren should shut me down ???

Also try not to train the week prior. Keep the body from asking for any natural test

I have an appointment with an endo in 24 days. What could I take or do to lower my own test production? I have on hand test enth teen ace primo any advice appreciated thanks

Why in the world do you want to do that instead of getting an accurate reading?

Why in the world do you want to do that instead of getting an accurate reading?

Hi Jim
To make sure that I am not borderline with the results. In the UK and have been told that providing your in range they would do nothing. If borderline then they may leave it. Well who wants to be borderline low T. Tired no energy no libido.
Now answered do you have any suggestions?

Hi Jim
To make sure that I am not borderline with the results. In the UK and have been told that providing your in range they would do nothing. If borderline then they may leave it. Well who wants to be borderline low T. Tired no energy no libido.
Now answered do you have any suggestions?

Are you saying that you are boarder line?

If you are borderline low then you could just stay up late and get very little sleep the day before you run labs

That should say tren ace. I was thinking of tren Ace for a couple of weeks and then cold turkey for a couple of weeks before my appointment. Thinking that the tren should shut me down ???

My understanding is that tren shows up as highly elevated estrogen levels on lab test.

^^Wtf?? Taking test will raise your test levels on lab results.

I have heard superdrol will crush test levels on labs.

If it is a fast acting ester it will clear your system quick enough for the labs. Taking small doses will shut down or surpress your natty levels while not raising your test levels too much.

take some tren or d boll for a couple of weeks this will put your natty test in the toilet lol, im from the uk too and yes its difficult to get trt.
you will be offered gel or cream first, I said im not rubbing that shit on my body every day for the rest of my life and I don't want it getting on my young children either, so inj it was, they start nebido at 12 weeks then test your trough levels, then if its not enough 8 weeks and now im on 1000mg every 6 weeks they will goto 4 weekly if your rbc, haematocrit, haemoglobin is in range if not you get what they give you lol.
im seeing 2nd endo as the first said im only getting 12 week inj and that's good enough as im getting something and my test levels were 2.2 lol
at 8 weeks it was still low 7.8 I think
if youd like to know more pm me
oh and make sure you play on the depression, low mood and tiredness, no sex drive etc or you wont get anything on the nhs

Just keep in mind if you drop your levels I the toilet any good dr is probably going to be apprehensive about treating your symptoms without further testing. Honestly your best bet if you are boarder line low is to just have your labs run on a morning were you are lacking sleep. Just my .02

My understanding is that tren shows up as highly elevated estrogen levels on lab test.

That has not been my experience. My Estrodiol was crushed when I was on Tren. I was also on an AI in all fairness but at a low dose.

Just keep in mind if you drop your levels I the toilet any good dr is probably going to be apprehensive about treating your symptoms without further testing. Honestly your best bet if you are boarder line low is to just have your labs run on a morning were you are lacking sleep. Just my .02

^ the best advice you got yet. If I'm an Endocrinologist and a guy in his 20's or 30's shows up with negligible Test levels, that is only going to inspire me to do allot more testing than I normally would. You are better off just going in there borderline. Also, if you're a younger guy esspecially, you really want to commit yourself to life long treatement if you don't really need it?

Either way, most oral anabolics will hit test levels hard and fast. You could certainly take something for the week leading up. It shouldn't completely crush your levels but you will likely be more suppressed. Keep in mind though that they will also be looking at Estrodiol, SHBG, Free Test, Prolactin, FSH, LH and allot of other stuff. Any Endo with a good knowledge of Steroid Physiology will be able to at least speculate that you're on something.

Appriciation

Jim

Thanks for the input, My test was less than half normal range 5 months ago. Since then I have been on a power PCT that has improved my symptoms. But still not right.

Steve 123

Appreciate you taking the time to advise. I am 52 so not a young guy at all. I wish I was lol. And I don't want to crash any test I have just to make sure I don't go in to this borderline as Timmo says its not easy to get TRT on the NHS and any excuse to let you be would be taken. I was thinking about something to lower T. Advice with gear that will shut me down but not hard? If that's possible. Other options like Jim says just being tired. May go in tired and try a week of overtraining??

Timmo.

I have been reading your TRT thread and will Pm you. Thanks.

Even though Decca would shut me down I would not like to risk being caught taking gear to get a free shot so to speak. Decca stays in too long. I have been straight with my GP about my cycles last year. Been off for over a year now. Maybe a bit unclear about why I am concerned and what should be done as I am looking for the best option.

And at 52 I am lethargic training and working on willpower rather than being full of get up and go. its got up and gone lol.

Libido is in the bin so to speak. Good job the missus is on the change and not the horny minx she used to be or I would be under stress.

I do get tired and if I let myself I would be depressed. Only I have suffered this before and do know how to steer myself away from it.

Thanks guys

Yep I couldnt agree more with this.
And also some endos require more than one set of tests.
I know when I got put on TRT (only recently) My endo required 3 sets of tests spaced 3 months appart to ensure consistent low readings.
Mine come in at 315, 308 and 297 and then he has put me on but has me booked in for another visit in November for further bloods and a sleep test.

Yep I couldnt agree more with this.
And also some endos require more than one set of tests.
I know when I got put on TRT (only recently) My endo required 3 sets of tests spaced 3 months appart to ensure consistent low readings.
Mine come in at 315, 308 and 297 and then he has put me on but has me booked in for another visit in November for further bloods and a sleep test.

It took my endo 5 blood tests and about 6 months to give me treatement and even now I'm still low normal if that. I made the mistake of coming clean on my gear use thinking honesty is the best policy. Mistake. This guy is an anti steroid nazi and has used that information as a pretence for denying logical treatement.

OP; Regarding which gear to use to get you boarderline but not throw off everything else. The problem is not so much the testo numbers as it is the impact on other numbers. Almost anything Anabolic is going to drop SHBG levels and if I"m your endo, I'm paying particular attention to something like that. YOu could try Anavar maybe? Someone else could chime in. It wont suppress you as quick as others and it's not as hard on other numbers. Don't quote me though. I've never taken that approach and I'm just shooting from the hip. Just look for something that doesn't wreak havoc on the rest of your numbers. ONce this guy thinks you're using gear, any treatment will be history or, at a minimum, seriously delayed.

It took my endo 5 blood tests and about 6 months to give me treatement and even now I'm still low normal if that. I made the mistake of coming clean on my gear use thinking honesty is the best policy. Mistake. This guy is an anti steroid nazi and has used that information as a pretence for denying logical treatement.

Fire that fucker. Remember, these doctors work for US. It's not the other way around. Don't like your results or treatment? Fire them.

Fire that fucker. Remember, these doctors work for US. It's not the other way around. Don't like your results or treatment? Fire them.

Exactly. You can find one sympathetic to your case who will do what you want. Or just go through a clinic. Don't put up with doctors who are idiots or harboring prejudice against decisions you've made in the past.

Plus you have historical blood tests already on file you can re-use without going through 6 months of testing bullshit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws