over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of primo to see results?

NH - I may have missed something, but I didn't see where you weighed in on your results with primo in here. Pros/Cons? At 49 on TRT, safer is weighing far more heavily on me than overall results. Fine line for sure.....

Either way...sorry to hear that. Maybe try a "Guaranteed Sponser" before you give up on it.

My stuff is silky smooth and flows through a slin pin!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m definitely gonna give it another go. Haved used one source primarily for years but think I need to venture out for some painless primo. Using a slin pin would be heaven!

Had to drop it. Primo was going to be my “feel good” drug of choice going forward. Not being able to sleep at night because of the knot in your shoulder just didn’t fit the bill. Too old to suffer on cycle. Bummed.

Whoops quoted the wrong post.

I'm giving up on primo too. Had some 200 and 100 - both gave me some terrible reactions. Not just bad pip, but really significant redness and swelling too. Tried multiple different sites, tried using longer pins, same result. Not bearable. Seems to me like it's almost some sort of immune reaction either to primo itself or maybe a solvent/carrier used in this product.

NH - I may have missed something, but I didn't see where you weighed in on your results with primo in here. Pros/Cons? At 49 on TRT, safer is weighing far more heavily on me than overall results. Fine line for sure.....

I used 400mg for 9 weeks along with 210mg mast, 240mg test, and 2.5iu gh (ED).

I looked bigger and leaner at the end. Definitely liked the results on it given my goals. I wouldn't say it was anything dramatic as I wasn't going for all out size. This was, however, the most stuff I used in a few years (obviously I'm a really low dose user now)

I didn't use primo solo so take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:
I used 400mg for 9 weeks along with 210mg mast, 240mg test, and 2.5iu gh (ED).

I looked bigger and leaner at the end. Definitely liked the results on it given my goals. I wouldn't say it was anything dramatic as I wasn't going for all out size. This was, however, the most stuff I used in a few years (obviously I'm a really low dose user now)

I didn't use primo solo so take it for what it's worth.

I really like primo at that moderate dose. It’s a very feel good compound physically and mentally. I’ve never tried the big dose of a gram that is supposed to give amazing results because I’m just too cheap to justify the cost.

To look and feel great it's worth It!
People spend A Ton more on A Car to look good that they have to leave in the Parking Lot!

It's like Car Polish for Humans..lol

bumping an old thread, reporting in!

I ran 350-450mg primo last year with great success, pretty well convinced anything under that was going to be worthless. I've been off most everything for about 6 months other than 2iu GH/day, 500ug HCG 2x/week and 75mg test/week. Now that we're expecting a baby (a son!) I'm switching things back on a little. Last two weeks been on 125mg test and 200mg primo and 4iu GH and I gotta say it is working! I was kinda in disbelief that 200mg primo would do ANYTHING but if you cruise for 6 months at real low dose test/gh and then sub in some tiny dose of primo, BAM.

It really does work in low doses! Getting that classic mood lift from the primo (and of course a little extra test) and wake up every morning muscles feel fuller, increased vascularity, etc. I'm not a bodybuilder, but I have been appreciating the effects the primo is having on my recovery rate with my training and a little strength boost (I guess from both the extra test and the primo to be fair).

Funny thing though at 75mg test/week my test levels were fine (around 700) which to me feels normal. Here I have been thinking for so long that I needed more test for TRT despite having bloodwork in hand regular returning +1000 off 100-200mg/week. Talk about some delusional thinking over the years, convincing myself I needed 150mg at least for TRT! 125mg/week puts me out of a normal range on bloodwork but so be it (I prefer a little extra!).

Last edited:
bumping an old thread, reporting in!

I ran 350-450mg primo last year with great success, pretty well convinced anything under that was going to be worthless. I've been off most everything for about 6 months other than 2iu GH/day, 500ug HCG 2x/week and 75mg test/week. Now that we're expecting a baby (a son!) I'm switching things back on a little. Last two weeks been on 125mg test and 200mg primo and 4iu GH and I gotta say it is working! I was kinda in disbelief that 200mg primo would do ANYTHING but if you cruise for 6 months at real low dose test/gh and then sub in some tiny dose of primo, BAM.

It really does work in low doses! Getting that classic mood lift from the primo (and of course a little extra test) and wake up every morning muscles feel fuller, increased vascularity, etc. I'm not a bodybuilder, but I have been appreciating the effects the primo is having on my recovery rate with my training and a little strength boost (I guess from both the extra test and the primo to be fair).

Funny thing though at 75mg test/week my test levels were fine (around 700) which to me feels normal. Here I have been thinking for so long that I needed more test for TRT despite having bloodwork in hand regular returning +1000 off 100-200mg/week. Talk about some delusional thinking over the years, convincing myself I needed 150mg at least for TRT! 125mg/week puts me out of a normal range on bloodwork but so be it (I prefer a little extra!).

Congrats on having a son! I wouldn't underestimate the impact of switching from 2iu to 4iu of GH per day in addition to the small dose of primo. Good to hear low doses have created some easier muscle growth after a while

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws