over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of primo to see results?

How is primo on the h&h and rbc's? Ive toyed w adding this, but my h&h needs to come down, id love to use primo and enth, but h&h has always been my down fall especially at a higher altitude

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you're gonna finish every message of yours with that, why don't you just include it in your signature?

Ahh, ha decent idea I suppose...! Just a Trademark sort of thing I guess.

You talking below where I have ( shit, not sure what I have in my sig. Off hand while responding here, it doesn't show , will edit, and maybe consider )

I like that, a "thinking" man....! Or, I could just leave it out, you's know who I am by the AVI anyhow, especially if it's gonna raise eyebrows, Lol...!

Last edited:

You talking below where I have ( shit, not sure what I have in my sig. Off hand while responding here, it doesn't show , will edit, and maybe consider )

I like that, a "thinking" man....! Or, I could just leave it out, you's know who I am by the AVI anyhow, especially if it's gonna raise eyebrows, Lol...!
How's life Big Dawg?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

How's life Big Dawg?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good, and thanks for asking.....! And you...?

Well, let's put it this way, even in spite of the many event's that have taken place over the last year, and more as of late, can't complain, no-one will listen anyhow.. Lol...!

;)

Are you the Big Dawg guy people keep talking about? Nice to meet you. You've got lots of fans, it seems.

;)

Are you the Big Dawg guy people keep talking about? Nice to meet you. You've got lots of fans, it seems.

Haha, I don't know about all of that...? Your just the second Person to refer to me as Big Dawg...Lol., you, and the fella a few posts up.., thethinker48, and while at it, it just dawned on me that when I quoted him in reply as a
" Thinking" man, ( no pun intended) , as I didn't even realize that was his screenname.

And I'm not so sure about "Fans" , sure you don't have me
Mixed up with someone else...?

I mean, in just approaching 50 post count now, or soon so
I'm able to chime in on the Sponsors forums, one in particular, my regular "Go-to" Sponsor , and to be able to see what's up in the world of AAS over here at Pro-Muscle

But, while at it, good to meet you also..! Thanks

Size2XXL. , ,<< Oops , did it again. .!

;)

Ah, hell...! BTW, I hope all the talk being done is "Good"..?

Must be, my ears haven't been ringing too badly

Why do i get the feeling that size2XXL will be banned soon:confused:

Guys,

If cost is preventing you from trying Primo, check out our Atlas offering - **broken link removed**, it's a phenomenal price and 150mg/ml.

Mods if this post isn't allowed, apologies and delete.

Peace,
Veracruz

Guys,

If cost is preventing you from trying Primo, check out our Atlas offering - **broken link removed**, it's a phenomenal price and 150mg/ml.

Mods if this post isn't allowed, apologies and delete.

Peace,
Veracruz

Hmmmmm that is pretty good...

Or is It. ? If so I'll take a Dozen!!!
Can never have to much Primo....Or GH for that matter!

I would recommend ordering a small order of primo and stopping your TRT for a week. Then use steroid confirm.com urine test to test it. It will flag positive for primo and may also have the primo ng/DL ( they show this for nandrolone). They also show your test: epi test ratio so you can see if the ugl put a bunch of test raws instead of primo raws. God bless steroid confirm.com .

Last edited:
I've ran it in the past at 600mg-1g and it kept me looking very dry. I also felt very healthy on it with 125-250mg test-e/wk. The downsides were increased hair shedding and the price. I think 400-600 might be enough to notice a drier look and better mood. I want to say it ran it for up to 20 week's gradually worked my up to 1g/week. That was the only time I used it. If it was cheaper I'll probably keep it in almost year round.

Alright I'm gonna try 500mg per week

Alright I'm gonna try 500mg per week
Keep us updated!

I'm curious to see how you respond.

Hairloss might be one of the things that prevents me from considering a serious primo run.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keep us updated!

I'm curious to see how you respond.

Hairloss might be one of the things that prevents me from considering a serious primo run.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

hairloss worth it :headbang: (ironic headbanging emoji)

I actually have been interested in running a small amount of primo WITH a TRT dose for somewhat of an enhanced TRT. Something like 150 test + 300mg primo

Cost has always prohibited me from running Primo. I might have to re-think that now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws