over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of primo to see results?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What does everyone think is the lowest dose worth doing to get any results? I keep thinking this stuff sounds like a waste due to the cost unless using higher doses. Thoughts?

What does everyone think is the lowest dose worth doing to get any results? I keep thinking this stuff sounds like a waste due to the cost unless using higher doses. Thoughts?

interested, too. haven't tried it yet b/c to be so expensive, it seems kind of weak. however, it is probably the safest anabolic out there, from what i have read.

If we're talking Schering's Primobolan or Bayer's Rimobolan and you're not a giant, about 2 amps a week will show results.

If it's your average UG primo, it's usually 600+.

A gram or don't bother. Arnold ran that with proviron and 100mg of dbol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primo to me is like EQ. High doses or don't waste the money. I run Primo once in a while but at 600-800mg per week minimum. So yes it gets very costly and more costly then running good generic HGH. Sometimes i ask myself why bother. EQ with HGH and i get pretty much the same results if not better then running high dose primo to shred up.

200mgs per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Summer I plan on 250 test, 300 primo and 150 deca.
Hopefully it will hold 250 Quality pds!

I talked to a couple people I trusted about PRIMO and decided to start with 420mg/week (60/day). It worked well but recently bumped it up to 80mg/day and its working even better. I feel like 100mg/day may be a sweet spot I'd like to try but gonna sit at 560mg/week for a couple months then probably cycle off for awhile and maybe try 700mg/week this winter.

But yeah 420mg/week was NOTICEABLE.

I remember running 200 mg Schering's primo and being disappointed. Honestly, at the time if I could have afforded more, I would have taken much more. It's a safe AAS...

If we're talking Schering's Primobolan or Bayer's Rimobolan and you're not a giant, about 2 amps a week will show results.

If it's your average UG primo, it's usually 600+.
If an UG tested as real primo and dosed properly, you'd still hold the same opinion?

There's plenty of good primo from sponsors on here, not sure why people keep raging about the pharm stuff. It's the same with most steroids too

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If an UG tested as real primo and dosed properly, you'd still hold the same opinion?

Probably. It's just an opinion, though.

Not like I have tried every pharmacy gear ever and compared to every UG gear in the world.

For instance, I have never found UG EQ that was as good as pharmacy.

400 mgs a week starting.. anything under w ont be worth the cost of the compound..

I'm loving genotec primo at 350mg per week. I also take 350mg test prop and 280mg deca. Switching the deca to 350mg npp next week.

600mg per week minimum if you are a bigger guy. 800-1000mg is where it gets really good. Gains on primo are quality and I feel great on the stuff.

I talked to a couple people I trusted about PRIMO and decided to start with 420mg/week (60/day). It worked well but recently bumped it up to 80mg/day and its working even better. I feel like 100mg/day may be a sweet spot I'd like to try but gonna sit at 560mg/week for a couple months then probably cycle off for awhile and maybe try 700mg/week this winter.

But yeah 420mg/week was NOTICEABLE.

That's about in line with what one fella above had said, run it high, or don't bother, 80ng/day to ruffly 100/day in 3 weekly shots , say mon, Thur, Sat, or even if your not well
over 210 lbs ,. Even 600 is a sweet spot, a 200mg/ml Enanth @ 1 1)2 ml each 3rd -4th day I fine too.

Well I've 210- 225 lb guys should go with at least the 700/week.

Love Primo n good legit Var...! & Modest test, say 500-
600 fast or slow ester.

Size2XXL

If you're gonna finish every message of yours with that, why don't you just include it in your signature?

maybe he doesn't like rubber stamping things and wants to sign off on each post individually

-THE REAPER

If you're gonna finish every message of yours with that, why don't you just include it in your signature?

LOL....looks like his sig is already full.....:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws