over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of trest

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Hi guys would like to ask you what would you consider as a lowest dose of trestolone. I am looking as addition to trt. Just to slightly boost my recovery and increase in libido without much of aromasition. Does 5mg will be sufficient for me. I take 30 mg test daily if that is gonna help.

5 mg/day does a lot more than I expected. I've had good success coming back after a layoff this year with 5 mg/day along with TRT test. Right now I'm on 7 mg/day.

Low doses like this are excellent for libido and overall mood. I can see my body transforming weekly, getting closer to the kind of shape I was in pre-covid. Larger doses will obviously be more effective for putting on muscle quickly.

5 mg/day does a lot more than I expected. I've had good success coming back after a layoff this year with 5 mg/day along with TRT test. Right now I'm on 7 mg/day.

Low doses like this are excellent for libido and overall mood. I can see my body transforming weekly, getting closer to the kind of shape I was in pre-covid. Larger doses will obviously be more effective for putting on muscle quickly.

I know you have a lot of experience with this compound. How much more are you getting out of 7mg/day versus 5mg/day? Is the difference in gains/recovery/libido/mood substantial enough?

I know you have a lot of experience with this compound. How much more are you getting out of 7mg/day versus 5mg/day? Is the difference in gains/recovery/libido/mood substantial enough?
I've been experimenting with low doses this year. I ran 10 mg/day for over a year (2018 - 2020) with good results. I only came off in early 2020 because of an injury. I was out of the gym most of last year with the injury and the covid lockdowns, so I got pretty out of shape.

10 mg felt stronger than I expected when I got back on this year. 5 mg felt like plenty when I tried it. I've been making great progress in getting back to where I was in 2019. I just upped the dose to 7 mg recently to try to continue the same rate of progress.

Even small changes like this make a difference with size and muscle fullness. I feel like I've made a jump in progress this week with the extra 2 mg. It feels similar in terms of mood and libido. I will probably up the dose slowly to 10 mg as I continue progressing.

I was doing 25 - 30 mg/day with my first trest cycle in 2016. That seems crazy high now. I'm almost 46, so I'm not sure if I'll run a big blast like that again. I didn't expect to get this much from low doses.

I've been experimenting with low doses this year. I ran 10 mg/day for over a year (2018 - 2020) with good results. I only came off in early 2020 because of an injury. I was out of the gym most of last year with the injury and the covid lockdowns, so I got pretty out of shape.

10 mg felt stronger than I expected when I got back on this year. 5 mg felt like plenty when I tried it. I've been making great progress in getting back to where I was in 2019. I just upped the dose to 7 mg recently to try to continue the same rate of progress.

Even small changes like this make a difference with size and muscle fullness. I feel like I've made a jump in progress this week with the extra 2 mg. It feels similar in terms of mood and libido. I will probably up the dose slowly to 10 mg as I continue progressing.

I was doing 25 - 30 mg/day with my first trest cycle in 2016. That seems crazy high now. I'm almost 46, so I'm not sure if I'll run a big blast like that again. I didn't expect to get this much from low doses.

Love it. It's true that blasting may not be necessary if low dosages are helping you get back to where you were before. Seems that you know what you're doing and are getting great results. Funny how I never would have thought that adding 2 extra mg would make any difference as far as size and muscle fullness. Good info.

There are some compounds like superdrol, tren when as little as 10 mg gives results even dbol 2x5 mg day(legit pharmacy) will make huge difference. Trest is even more potent then those. That is why I am looking for good results in minimum dose.

Hi guys would like to ask you what would you consider as a lowest dose of trestolone. I am looking as addition to trt. Just to slightly boost my recovery and increase in libido without much of aromasition. Does 5mg will be sufficient for me. I take 30 mg test daily if that is gonna help.
5mg ed is the lowest dose but very effective.
You can even lower the test to a real TRT (1mg/kg) and play with trestolone dose.
Test and Trest is a great stack to feel good and keep gains, i would add to that 2iu HGH if possible.

I was taking 100mg of test a week for a very long time. I tried adding 2.5mg trestolone-a a day. I was very surprised by the effects. It felt something like taking perhapse 300ish mg of test a week. The increase in fullness, visual changes, and improved sense of well being was quite noticeable.

Trest Is feel good on steroids. I love the stuff.
No stiff joints. No uncontrollable bloat if dose and diet is in check. Increased endurance and reduced recovery times. Good stuff all around.

If I had to stock up for end of times trest would definitely be on that list.

So my end of world list of AAS must haves..

Test - just because it's needed
Dht - another favorite
Trest - covers both functions of test and dht for me... feel good mentally, increased energy focus.. I just bounce out of bed ready to go.. so much that I've significantly reduced my caffeine intake.
Also helps that I hit 3mile runs to kick off the day.

I was taking 100mg of test a week for a very long time. I tried adding 2.5mg trestolone-a a day. I was very surprised by the effects. It felt something like taking perhapse 300ish mg of test a week. The increase in fullness, visual changes, and improved sense of well being was quite noticeable.
I wouldn't have believed this 5 years ago. Everyone was recommending 50 mg/day as a starting dose. I thought I was being conservative starting at 25.

I wish I had known earlier how effective trestolone can be at low doses. I'm getting great results now with a small fraction of the dose I was using a few years ago.

5mg a day so far one week in. I tried to start at 10mg but after 3 days I got the worst nightmares two nights in a row so I dropped dose down.

So far I’m seeing increased endurance and I swear i dropped fat or somehow my waist is tighter but that seems far fetched with only a few days in. Looking forward to feeling it kick fully in (enanthate water).

Why do you take such a low dose of test daily instead of once a week? The outcome is the same except you’re turning yourself into a pin cushion. 100 mgs of Trestolone acetate per week is a good starting point.

Trest Is feel good on steroids. I love the stuff.
No stiff joints. No uncontrollable bloat if dose and diet is in check. Increased endurance and reduced recovery times. Good stuff all around.
My joints still hurt on Trestolone acetate. The only hormone that will significantly help my joints is deca/NPP. But I hate deca!

There are some compounds like superdrol, tren when as little as 10 mg gives results even dbol 2x5 mg day(legit pharmacy) will make huge difference. Trest is even more potent then those. That is why I am looking for good results in minimum dose.
On paper Trestolone is more potent than trenbolone, but not in real life. Tren is the strongest!

Honestly, I gain more muscle, strength, and water weight from test than Trestolone. But adding some trest alongside the test significantly improves libido.

5mg a day so far one week in. I tried to start at 10mg but after 3 days I got the worst nightmares two nights in a row so I dropped dose down.

So far I’m seeing increased endurance and I swear i dropped fat or somehow my waist is tighter but that seems far fetched with only a few days in. Looking forward to feeling it kick fully in (enanthate water).
I’m on 200 a week. I thought the weird vivid dreams were just a coincidence because it’s a long ester and they’ve been happening since day 1. I’m also eating a lot more cals and I feel like Im leaning out a little as well. Maybe it’s not coincidence after all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131