over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest dose of trest

I was taking 100mg of test a week for a very long time. I tried adding 2.5mg trestolone-a a day. I was very surprised by the effects. It felt something like taking perhapse 300ish mg of test a week. The increase in fullness, visual changes, and improved sense of well being was quite noticeable.

How are u guys taking such a low dose everyday? Insulin syringe? Sub-q?

never used Trest before but might give it a go with a blast

5mg a day so far one week in. I tried to start at 10mg but after 3 days I got the worst nightmares two nights in a row so I dropped dose down.

So far I’m seeing increased endurance and I swear i dropped fat or somehow my waist is tighter but that seems far fetched with only a few days in. Looking forward to feeling it kick fully in (enanthate water).
Tren normally gives me nightmares. Trest gives me more vivid dreams, but they're usually happy. Also they're usually about sex.

Low doses like this give me an almost instant cosmetic effect where I look leaner and my muscles look bigger and more pumped. It's mostly a cosmetic thing at first, but it does lead to real fat loss and muscle gain in time.

The increased endurance in the gym is one of my favorite parts.

I’m on 200 a week. I thought the weird vivid dreams were just a coincidence because it’s a long ester and they’ve been happening since day 1. I’m also eating a lot more cals and I feel like Im leaning out a little as well. Maybe it’s not coincidence after all.
I get that too where I lean out on higher calories. It's easy for me to gain weight on trestolone, but it's hard to gain fat.

Tren normally gives me nightmares. Trest gives me more vivid dreams, but they're usually happy. Also they're usually about sex.

Low doses like this give me an almost instant cosmetic effect where I look leaner and my muscles look bigger and more pumped. It's mostly a cosmetic thing at first, but it does lead to real fat loss and muscle gain in time.

The increased endurance in the gym is one of my favorite parts.
I really really hope I don’t have tren. The tightening up/increase in metabolism kinda fucking with my head because that’s an insta tren effect for me. But my arms are pumped, I caught a pump just holding my phone to my ear for 5 minutes this morning. Like you would on dbol but I don’t remember that kind of thing from tren. I guess I’ll know if I have tren soon because my urine will go dark. Come on Gearmazon don’t let me down!

I really really hope I don’t have tren. The tightening up/increase in metabolism kinda fucking with my head because that’s an insta tren effect for me. But my arms are pumped, I caught a pump just holding my phone to my ear for 5 minutes this morning. Like you would on dbol but I don’t remember that kind of thing from tren. I guess I’ll know if I have tren soon because my urine will go dark. Come on Gearmazon don’t let me down!
They shorted my order and won’t respond to emails but I’m pretty positive that it’s not tren. I just know I’ll never order from them again.

1mg begins the birth control, 1mg increments can be good.

5mg really is the anabolic beginning point, from there you could do 1mg increments or you could do 5mg increments.

A lot of people start on 10mg/d Trestolone Ace, equivalating it to 400mg/w Test long-ester as the standard anabolic reference.

Slin pin that 10unit bit of Trest in your delt every morning.

1mg begins the birth control, 1mg increments can be good.

5mg really is the anabolic beginning point, from there you could do 1mg increments or you could do 5mg increments.

A lot of people start on 10mg/d Trestolone Ace, equivalating it to 400mg/w Test long-ester as the standard anabolic reference.

Slin pin that 10unit bit of Trest in your delt every morning.
Wasn’t meant shown to be pretty useless as a male contraceptive

Wasn’t meant shown to be pretty useless as a male contraceptive
I couldn't tell yah practically. It was good enough for some, and the subject is still being researched, but they are going with the stronger version yet, 7,11-dimethylnortestosterone. That's a good damn steroid, and once in a while it looks like some company wants to seriously bring it to market. They were testing pills. You can't buy that anywhere else. If we ever got those pills, we'd go back to the homebrew finaplix procedure for producing an oil for an effective injection.

I couldn't tell yah practically. It was good enough for some, and the subject is still being researched, but they are going with the stronger version yet, 7,11-dimethylnortestosterone. That's a good damn steroid, and once in a while it looks like some company wants to seriously bring it to market. They were testing pills. You can't buy that anywhere else. If we ever got those pills, we'd go back to the homebrew finaplix procedure for producing an oil for an effective injection.
Never heard of that one. I appreciate the info.

5 mg/day does a lot more than I expected. I've had good success coming back after a layoff this year with 5 mg/day along with TRT test. Right now I'm on 7 mg/day.

Low doses like this are excellent for libido and overall mood. I can see my body transforming weekly, getting closer to the kind of shape I was in pre-covid. Larger doses will obviously be more effective for putting on muscle quickly.
Did you take an AI with low dose trest?

I love 10mg trest as an add on.

And Trest will lean you out much like tren….it’s just that you’re holding a fuckton more water. Run trest + mast….diet properly….drop the trest ace, in 8-10 days you’ll see what was
Under the water

And Trest will lean you out much like tren….it’s just that you’re holding a fuckton more water. Run trest + mast….diet properly….drop the trest ace, in 8-10 days you’ll see what was
Under the water
Do you need to take an AI at 5mg of trestolone per day?

5 mg/day does a lot more than I expected. I've had good success coming back after a layoff this year with 5 mg/day along with TRT test. Right now I'm on 7 mg/day.

Low doses like this are excellent for libido and overall mood. I can see my body transforming weekly, getting closer to the kind of shape I was in pre-covid. Larger doses will obviously be more effective for putting on muscle quickly.
Are/were you taking Acetate or a longer ester?

Under the water
I'm sure this has come up before, but have you ever taken low dose of both simultaneously?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131