YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest Effective Dosage of Nandrolone? 50?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good afternoon all!

I am prescribed 200 Test + 200 nandrolone however have not ran my nandrolone in 2 years-ish.

Taking a deload phase with my training and wanting to drop non prescribed compounds entirely - from what I remember with nandrolone even at 200mg I felt bloated and heavy.

Purely interested in joint pain/minimal recovery help. Any thoughts here?

Athlete not bodybuilder - not looking to gain muscle purely maximize cardiovascular output.

Thank you so much!

Breaking that dose up into 3 injections a week I had no bloat. When I did the whole ml a week, my fingers and toes hurt from the bloat.

I do .33ml test and .33 nandrolone m/w/f.

I’m taking 75mg of NPP eod and barely feel anything not even much for joints. I used to be able to handle 150eod and felt great but now that just sends my blood pressure through the roof.

There are several “HRT” guys here who added 100-200mg/week of Deca to their regimen.

Hopefully they will chime in.

I'm prescribed 100mg/week of nandrolone decanoate (along with 160mg/week of test cypionate) and I feel this dose does make a difference. Been doing it for 6 months now and my shoulders, elbows and knees feel pretty good. I inject 4 days per week...Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

I'm prescribed 100mg/week of nandrolone decanoate (along with 160mg/week of test cypionate) and I feel this dose does make a difference. Been doing it for 6 months now and my shoulders, elbows and knees feel pretty good. I inject 4 days per week...Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Does that dose of nandrolone affect your lipid panel?

It doesn’t effect mine, I usually stay on my prescribed 200test/200nandrolone year around to no I’ll effect.

But everyone is different

If someone typically runs 400 mg test, would switching to 200 test 200 npp provide any benefit?

Most people put 100mg of ND as the minimum dose for joint benefits. 200mg works for everyone of course but maybe higher than you need. I imagine some will get results at 75mg. I've been using ND for decades on/off and run it mostly for this purpose. 100mg is where I come out.

I ran 200mg test and 200mg deca both prescribed for 2-3 years straight. No negative impacts on bloods or lipids. I've run 750 test and 600mg of deca for 16-20 weeks and same results. Test and deca are two compounds that don't seem to cause me issues or impairment of any kind.

Good afternoon all!

I am prescribed 200 Test + 200 nandrolone however have not ran my nandrolone in 2 years-ish.

Taking a deload phase with my training and wanting to drop non prescribed compounds entirely - from what I remember with nandrolone even at 200mg I felt bloated and heavy.

Athlete not bodybuilder - not looking to gain muscle purely maximize cardiovascular output.

Thank you so much!
I recall there have been some guys that claimed that nandrolone with lower/no testosterone greatly reduced the water retention for them even equating total mg's of the drugs. While I wouldn't suggest jumping to that, if at all interested in that idea, you could lower your test dosage slightly (perhaps 150mg/wk), add in 100mg of nandrolone, and evaluate. I've read your logs and posts so I know you keep impeccable records and metrics. If the 100mg provides benefit the benefits you're after, then you could either 1) leave both doses as is, 2) try increasing your test back to 200mg/wk and determining if it brings unwanted water along with it or 3) First try increasing the nandrolone to 150 or 200 per week and assessing that.

I will add that the EQ sticking around for several weeks may complicate assessing changes. Best of luck if you try adding in the nandrolone.

I recall there have been some guys that claimed that nandrolone with lower/no testosterone greatly reduced the water retention for them even equating total mg's of the drugs. While I wouldn't suggest jumping to that, if at all interested in that idea, you could lower your test dosage slightly (perhaps 150mg/wk), add in 100mg of nandrolone, and evaluate. I've read your logs and posts so I know you keep impeccable records and metrics. If the 100mg provides benefit the benefits you're after, then you could either 1) leave both doses as is, 2) try increasing your test back to 200mg/wk and determining if it brings unwanted water along with it or 3) First try increasing the nandrolone to 150 or 200 per week and assessing that.

I will add that the EQ sticking around for several weeks may complicate assessing changes. Best of luck if you try adding in the nandrolone.
that is the cycle I was doing spring
200mg test, 300mg-400mg nandro, slin pre workout

You guys think 50-100mg deca will puff the face?

Good afternoon all!

Thank you so much!

i have gotten joint relief starting about 10mg ed. i havent tried it lower.

for a while i hadnt gone more then 120mg test week. recently i added 20mg npp 6x wk. went up in weight pretty much instantly.

upped test to 180mgs, kept npp at 120mg and added 120mgs of mast p, and its a full on cycle compared to just the 120mgs test. going over 150mgs i seem to add 10-15lbs over night.

i had been running for a bit. i recently had to stop had as an old tendon injury in my leg got me good. was the first time trying to run after adding the npp. i havent been able to run for the last month or so. only cardio has been on a stationary bike i have a totally different look without trying. i feel like the insta weight gain probably had some if not all to do with the injury. finally the pain is gone but i have not tried to run again yet as i kept hurting it and surgery is not an option right now.

good luck bro

You guys think 50-100mg deca will puff the face?

Never seen it at those doses or heard it reported.

BTW many years ago in the 90s I did a deca only cycle (ie no test and no issues back then, but issues today... age sucks). Anyway was most bloated I've ever been. Just fyi my experience. Still run it a ton and cruise on some but man face bloat was big.

It doesn't seem to. I just had complete blood work drawn about 4 weeks ago and everything is within normal limits as far as my lipid profile goes.

For me 50 mg a week I can't tell the difference, however 75mg a week and above gives me a noticable decrease in joint pain.

I think this is going to vary user to user, especially when you factor in what the exact cause of the pain is. I'd recommend finding that out first. Okay, that said, that is a different topic.

Wilson6, who is one of the smartest guys i know on these forums, uses 30mg q 5 days of pharm prescribed nandrolone (ND), and he can tell a difference. He's probably a little older than many here, IIRC.

For myself, 2-300mg/wk was noticeable (NPP). I've not taken it lower than that since the 90's, and I was young with no nagging issues or injuries. I've read from so many vets throughout the years say that they felt a difference between 1-200mg/wk...mostly decanoate. I prefer NPP, but just stating what i've read. This was solely for joint pain management.

I should note that there are other routes to use as well. Dr. Scott Stevenson just discussed this on the latest Muscle Minds podcast (not dropping estro levels too much, BPC, Aflutop, etc, etc). @homonunculus

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear