over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest effective dose thread

IronLion2

Banned
What's a compound you've found works well at a very low dose? Bonus if it's something often ran at high dose. Very curious to hear about low doses of pre workout bases.

I find a small dose (100mg / week) of Deca added to my TRT dose of Test has done wonders for my joint pain. I understand that this is a more therapeutic dose, but I wanted to throw that in. TRT docs are starting to add Deca to their protocols as of late. Im a fan.

2 years ago I had a coronary heart scan that showed a score of 78. since that time my trt doc has scripted low dose deca twice (2 separate 18 week cycles). i am supposed to get a heart scan again in june. after my scan, i will let know know what impact those two deca cycles had on my calcium score.

The synergies i've found;

1) The lowest dose of Dbol + Drol with either Var or Winny feels like a lot
2) 200 Test / 400 EQ / 200 Mast feels like a lot (EQ is often mistaken as not potent as its notorious for degraded raws )
3) 200 Test / 200 Tren / 100 Dbol feels like a lot

300T/300 Deca and I am 225-ish at 5'8" with about 10% BF.

On a related note I was looking over my DNA methylation report from nutrahacker and I have a gene that indicates possible ultra-metabolism of drugs. I don't know if that helps or hurts AAS response, but I found it interesting.

I find a small dose (100mg / week) of Deca added to my TRT dose of Test has done wonders for my joint pain. I understand that this is a more therapeutic dose, but I wanted to throw that in. TRT docs are starting to add Deca to their protocols as of late. Im a fan.

Totally agree. This has been my cruise for years.

2 years ago I had a coronary heart scan that showed a score of 78. since that time my trt doc has scripted low dose deca twice (2 separate 18 week cycles). i am supposed to get a heart scan again in june. after my scan, i will let know know what impact those two deca cycles had on my calcium score.

What deca dose were you prescribed if you don't mind me asking?

Let us know how you make out with that heart scan. Hope all comes out good. This would be good info to know for all of us.

This may sound odd but I have recently found primo at 250mg per week and test at 100mg per week is nice. That is much lower than many go but I still see benefit, rounder muscles, better pumps, etc. And even though a pricier compound, that dose makes it very affordable. Also if all the rumors about the safety is true with primo and I believe they are, it makes it a good compound to run at this time with the virus running crazy. Tren and other things may be cheaper but probably in a way puts at greater risk for being susceptible to virus.

No one competing is probably going to run this but for an older guy looking to maintain essentially it seems to work. And that low dose puts the price point per week affordable. And the company primo I got was tested by jano and came back good. Because I am just a normal guy and not rich, I watch how much per week I spend on this stuff. I try to stay at 10-15 per week on average. For me that is acceptable cost, much more than that I begin to feel as though a hobby costs me too much.

Trenbolone, there is people running >600mg per week and obviously it is effective at high doeses but for me 150-175mg of tren DO A LOT.

Also fighting/wrestling/conditioning training adding 25mg of winstrol ED give a good boost (with 200mg Test E OR 125mf Test E and 100-150 Mast E, high doses when doing cardio or more athletics training hinder my performance)

MENT, superdrol and Mtren but people usually ran low doses...

Obviously high doses give more results (strength and hypertrophy) but we underestimate what low or moderate doses can achieve.

What deca dose were you prescribed if you don't mind me asking?

Let us know how you make out with that heart scan. Hope all comes out good. This would be good info to know for all of us.

Scripted 200mg per week. But, I took it along with my test so I ended up taking 100mg every 4 days. 100/T and 100/D every 4 days. Essentially 200mg of each every 8 days (instead of 7).

Honestly, other than lubing up the balky shoulders, I didn't notice much from the deca. I might have gained 1-2 lbs each time. Strength might have gone up a hair, but nothing to brag about.

Interested to see if anyone has had luck micro-dosing something like Tren?

I'm talking around 10mg per day.

What changes to BW?

What changes to BW?

I'm going to try tren base at 10-25mg 3x a week in the near future. Most reports of even 100mg still yield tren sides though.

What changes to BW?

My buddy did 10mg of Test/Tren daily and loved it as a cycle. He's about 6'4" and light around 265lbs. He got insanely strong on it.

I have done ment and test 100/100 per week and it was also good. Again this is not a cycle as many would call cycle but it is more than just try but still fairly conservative but still effective.

Trenbolone, there is people running >600mg per week and obviously it is effective at high doeses but for me 150-175mg of tren DO A LOT.

Agreed last time I ran TrenE(about 5yrs back) I ran it at 100mg E5D(140/wk) results were awesome, insomnia was too much

Agreed last time I ran TrenE(about 5yrs back) I ran it at 100mg E5D(140/wk) results were awesome, insomnia was too much

If I run 200mg or less per week only get night sweats here and there. Last time (3 years) I ran more (420m/week) I got a lot of sides, insomnia, night sweats, heartburn and constant sweating I was sweating doing almost everything... the sweats part was the worst, it embarassed me so I scared and spent 3 years without touching tren. Last year start playing with low doses and everything was fine, maybe I can push the dose now, who knows... Also when experience the sides I was running dbol so maybe was an estrogen issue. That said, higher doses= more results.

If I run 200mg or less per week only get night sweats here and there. Last time (3 years) I ran more (420m/week) I got a lot of sides, insomnia, night sweats, heartburn and constant sweating I was sweating doing almost everything... the sweats part was the worst, it embarassed me so I scared and spent 3 years without touching tren. Last year start playing with low doses and everything was fine, maybe I can push the dose now, who knows... Also when experience the sides I was running dbol so maybe was an estrogen issue. That said, higher doses= more results.

The sweating on Tren is idd a bitch. When dieting I find it doable since your calories are lower and the heat production isn't as pronounced but when bulking, it's very uncomfortable.

The sweating on Tren is idd a bitch. When dieting I find it doable since your calories are lower and the heat production isn't as pronounced but when bulking, it's very uncomfortable.

Yes but worst of all is being on diet and having a reffeed !!

Omg then sweat pool galore !! Bed in morning is like was raining only in my room LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131