over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest EQ dose to be effective

400 mg….and I've never noticed it to be harsher on lipids compared to other injectables.

Mk 677 is absolutely ferocious for Hunger. First time using it I could not quench the hunger it was borderline scary.

I had the same experience my first time with MK 677. I stayed in the kitchen and ate almost everything in sight that night. Good thing I had just been to the store or I would have been in trouble. NEVER have I experienced hunger like that before, INTENSE!

I had the same experience my first time with MK 677. I stayed in the kitchen and ate almost everything in sight that night. Good thing I had just been to the store or I would have been in trouble. NEVER have I experienced hunger like that before, INTENSE!

That is the same exact thing I did I kept manufacturing one dish after another... I remember shoveling peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and then I Resorted to some cereal and this was after I ate my meal prep. As I was doing this I could not get rid of the feeling and it was rather scary, don't laugh but I thought my stomach was going to rip.. seriously...

So EQ is responsible for nice delts?! :eek:

Prob were I got my coconuts lol. In all honesty tried the 1 gram thing (eq500) and all i got was anxiety attacks every night, hunger was insane but nothing I couldn't do with 4-600mgs.. needless to say not a compound for me atm and no use for me.

Back in the late 90s I used to get a big 100 ml bottle of ganabol. It was 50 mg/ml. I would take three shots of 3 cc each week, so 450 mg/week. I would do really well on just that. I was taking nothing else but that. 10 weeks of that and I would put on a nice solid 10 lbs or so. No bloat or fat.

That is what I experienced as well... back in the day when I knew nothing about PED I used Ganabol 50 as my only drug for a cycle, no test... I did this several times when I was young... I actually went from 176 to 200 pounds on ganabol only

Even at a low dosage I'd be concerned about the increase in RBC EQ brings, especially for extended periods.

Its more expensive, but Primobolan at 400-600mg per week would be ideal.

That is just BS, where is the blood work to prove this?? I've ran EQ at 1.5g per week and my RBC has never been out of range

I run 200mg test c weekly for trt. I don't want to add masteron (low dose) besides it being very effective because I'll lose my hair... lol

Last blast was test c 500 eq 400.. what's the lowest dose eq can be effective at?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I actually got to my heaviest ever 276 pounds running EQ at 1.5 grs per week... low test, low tren

I've done 600 Mg a week previously of EQ.
But these days 400 Mg a week works well.
And my RBC and Hematocrit stay in range, Barely, but in range.

And haven't noticed any Problems with Lipids, anymore than some other compounds I've run.
Could possibly be some People are More Sensitive to this, like the Anxiety.
Personally, it doesn't bother me at all, never has..................... JP
P.S.
Last time I did MK-677, had these Crazy Cravings for Fruit for the 1st Week.
Don't know if it was because it was summer, but I was Stuffing myself, and couldn't Stop.

Last edited:
I've got about half a vial left. Wondering if running it at low dose maybe 200 would bed Benificial id prob get about 10 weeks out of it at that rate

I actually got to my heaviest ever 276 pounds running EQ at 1.5 grs per week... low test, low tren

Love that cycle too....its always been a fairly cheap and effective recomp, lean gain. TRT test, only 100-200 or so tren, and 1000 EQ. Bloods don't get too bad for me on EQ like I hear alot of other guys.

I've got about half a vial left. Wondering if running it at low dose maybe 200 would bed Benificial id prob get about 10 weeks out of it at that rate

I've run it at 200mg/week and notice it makes me shed water effectively so I get very vascular on it. The problem with that though is my joints get dry and start hurting. Thinking of doing Deca/NPP if I use Eq again.

I also read something about Eq having the same effect on tendons as Winstrol does, i.e. making the tendons thicker but more brittle. I don't know if this is true though.

Love that cycle too....its always been a fairly cheap and effective recomp, lean gain. TRT test, only 100-200 or so tren, and 1000 EQ. Bloods don't get too bad for me on EQ like I hear alot of other guys.

What were the results of your not to bad blood tests if I can ask?

I ran 500 test, 400 npp and 600 eq. Started npp at 200 and ramped up to 400 slowly over about 6 weeks. Eq I started at 300 working my way up to 600 over the same time period. Eq takes a little bit to kick in. This was a winning combo for me. Strength grew and grew, very full and vascular. Eventually started to drop the eq and test. Substituted the eq with Tren A. It was game on then. Only issues with eq for me was a ravenous appetite and it was like I was emotionally flat. Blood work was only slightly elevated. Everyone is different just keep an eye on your blood work.

Cakes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner